Kiss

The Tales Of The Bunny And The Quail
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It hadn’t just been a brush of lips but lips locking together in a moment of passion. Jiwon swore that Hanbin had nearly knocked out all the air from his lungs as he slammed their lips together and not a moment later a slick tongue prods against to his lips asking permission to enter. And Jiwon grants it.

He can feel hands slides down his spine stopping at his waist to bring him closer against the other’s body. So close that Jiwon could feel Hanbin’s beating heart against his chest. The heat that is radiated from the friction caused by their kiss only spikes their lust and their need to touch.

After they separate to breathe for that much needed oxygen Hanbin leans in and rest their foreheads together watching as the other’s eyes slowly flutter open. They just stare at each other enjoying each other’s company.

Hanbin’s eyes moves to the elder’s lips; which are swollen and red from all the kissing the had been doing, form into a perfect smile. A smile he has seen a million times but would still make him lose his breathe.

“Again,” Jiwon says barely above a whisper but Hanbin catches it anyway, “kiss me again.”

And Hanbin does.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter