Rain

The Tales Of The Bunny And The Quail
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They had been aimlessly wandering the streets with no idea in mind as to what to do. It wasn’t the first time that Jiwon had dragged Hanbin out with no plan but it wasn’t like he didn’t enjoy those moment with the elder. Just walking the busy streets while enjoying the presence of the other as they let a pleasant silence wash over them.

The comfortable silence between them is disturbed by the approaching sound of rain patting on the ground. What had started of as gentle drizzle against their skin turned into onslaught of water droplets hitting against them; having them looking for shelter as neither of them had an umbrella.

The stand at a bus station waiting for the rain to fade as they watch the water fall from the sky forming little pools on the ground and Jiwon gets an idea.

“There is this thing I want to try.” He takes Hanbin by the hand and drags them back out into the rain before he grabs Hanbin’s face pulling him closer and plants a tender kiss on his lips.

When they pull apart Jiwon hand passes through the other’s wet hair brushing back the strands of hair that was falling into his eyes and coming to rest at the back of his neck. The other hand still on Hanbin’s cheek, thumb slightly caressing it as the just dumbly smile at each other.

“You know we are going to catch a cold like this.” Hanbin speaks up.

But all Jiwon does is throw his head back in delight as he lets out a boisterous laugh and they continue to stand th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter