Bad Boys/Good Boys

The Tales Of The Bunny And The Quail
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everybody gets warned about the bad boys. The ones that steal your heart only to break it. Those same ones that seem so nonchalant and unaware about their sins; indulging in guilt.

Outspoken to the point of disrespect and always found in some kind of altercation; bodies bruised and battered.

The ones that tempt you to sin, just because you crave the slight bit of their attention. A tortured soul you want to fix.

Everybody seems to be getting warned about the boys that carry mischief in their eyes, the ones like Hanbin.

Nobody however seems to get warned about the good boys; but rather they seem to be endorsed, if one may say so.

The ones that steal your heart and seem to keep it. The same ones that seem to adhere by the rules; guided by their virtues and seem to exceed in morals.

Attracted by their well mannered personality and maturity. Locked in by their good charms and trapped by their innocent smiles.

But it is those same characteristics that make it so unexpected when they break your heart.

Nobody seems to get warned about the boys with twinkles in their eyes, the ones like Jiwon.

 

As the two seem to be growing close to one another, it is only a matter of time before one of them gets their heart mercilessly shattered by the other.

But who will it be?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter