Saturdays

The Tales Of The Bunny And The Quail
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hanbin stirs in his sleep as he hears muffled voices talk outside his bedroom and small feel pound on the floor as they run around. Hanbin always felt like that Saturdays are meant to be slept in to make up for all the times he had to get up early during the week. But unfortunately that was never the case not with the children waking up early and creating havoc. It would be nice if he could actually sleep until 9 a.m. but the children were always up before 6 making it literally impossible for him. He would like to see them that energetic in the morning when they have to get ready for kindergarten but it was always the stark opposite with them.

He sits up and looks to his side only to sees that Jiwon is already up and probably already getting started on breakfast for those little daredevils. Swinging his legs over the bed he makes his way to the kitchen.

“Morning.” He greets as he enters the kitchen making a beeline towards his husband and plants a kiss against the elder’s lips while ruffling Yunhyeong’s hair; who has been helping in preparing the breakfast, only to get his hand swatted away.

“How did you sleep?” Jiwon asked breaking the kiss to make sure that Yunhyeong wasn’t getting to close to the stew as he was intensely staring at it.

“Could have been longer.”

“Well you could always head back to bed.”

“But it wouldn’t be the same if you aren’t in it.” Hanbin whispers into the other male’s ear before placing another quick

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter