Studio

The Tales Of The Bunny And The Quail
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“That’s not it.” Hanbin sighs out as he rips out the page from the book that he had writing on and crumples it up, “I’ll have to start fresh.”

He currently is hunched over the desk trying to work on some new lyrics but nothing so far has been working for him. The studio is pitch black except from the computer screen, that providing him with a dim light as he works. He had been so focused on getting them right that he had forgotten about his companion who had stayed behind to keep him company until he felt Jiwon’s hands drop on his shoulders and starts to slowly massage them.

Hanbin lets a out a contented sigh, relaxing under the other’s touch as his head rest against the back of the chair.

“How does it feel?” Jiwon only gets another pleased sigh from Hanbin as an answer.

Jiwon turns the chair around so that they are facing each other and leans in and start to nibble on Hanbin’s neck and slowly moves his way up stopping by the Younger’s ear so that he can whisper into it, “You have been working so hard let me make you feel good.”

As he goes to kneel down in front on the floor he lets his had lightly trail down Hanbin’s chest and stopping at the waistband of his sweatpants.

All Hanbin can do is gulp as Jiwon start to pull both his sweats and boxers down.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter