Strength

The Tales Of The Bunny And The Quail
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sometimes Jiwon forgets just how strong Hanbin is physically. He does always think it’s because that he doesn’t get to see it often; always hidden behind Hanbin’s goofy personality and gentle touches. But on the rare occasion that he does get to see it, it always does take him by surprise. Like times when Hanbin would lift him up and carry him like he weighs nothing or like the time on ikon tv when he managed to easily do 15 plus push ups.

However his physical strength is nothing compared to how strong he is emotionally and mentally; and Jiwon is reminded of that every day. Well one has to be when being the leader of a kpop group, after all it’s a lot of responsibility to carry. And Jiwon knows that’s why Hanbin pushes them the way he does, because he doesn’t want them to fail. He doesn’t want to fail them as their leader. Because Hanbin doesn’t just carry the weight of his own life on his shoulder but that of six other guys, and the burden he would have to carry knowing that he was at fault for destroying that for them would crush him.

Hanbin on the other hand doesn’t see it the way Jiwon does, always the one to belittle himself. And Jiwon knows that, he can see it when Hanbin stays back alone in the studio, forcing himself to stay awake to write better lyrics. When he would gather all his remaining strength to put on a smiling face when he is exhausted to not worry s.

But Jiwon doesn’t want to press him on it, he doesn’t want to make thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter