Prank

The Tales Of The Bunny And The Quail
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinhwan made his way to the kitchen to grab himself a quick snack when something had caught his attention in his peripheral vision. It was Hanbin and Jiwon. It wasn't anything special seeing these two together but what had caught his attention was more of what they were doing.

Hanbin was watching a drama on the t.v. with Jiwon legs spread over his lap as the older was focused on whatever he was doing on his phone while the younger male was caressing the inside of the his thigh.

For someone who constantly complains with the amount of skinship he receives from Hanbin, Jiwon sure doesn't seem to mind now.

They don't seem to notice Jinhwan standing there at all to absorbed in their own world. He continues to stare at them watching as Hanbin's hands slowly inched further up Jiwon's thigh.

A smirk makes its way onto his face as he suddenly got an idea and heads back to his room to grab a camera.

"And here we have B.I and Bobby, say hi to the fans you guys." He say directing the camera towards them.

Jinhwan has never seen Jiwon move so fast, pushing Hanbin's hand off his thigh and pulling his legs towards him.

Jinhwan can't hold himself back as he starts to laugh and Hanbin send him a glare.

The camera wasn't even on.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter