Chapter 27

Fate

 

Chapter 27

[Eunhyuk’s POV]

I knocked on the door of the Kim Residence as trepidation filled me. Is she going to be the one to answer the door? Is she going to want to see me? Is she going to throw me out? Is she going to ignore me?

Countless thoughts threw themselves at me but immediately flew out of my head as soon as the door opened. The wooden door was pulled back and only revealed a face I had known so well and missed so dearly.

“Hyoyeon ah…”

My voice that was supposed to come out as strong came out barely audible. If the engagement had taken a toll on me, it certainly was worse on Hyoyeon. The beautiful lady I had known since five years ago was beyond broken.

She had bloodshot eyes and there were huge eye-bags below her big brown eyes. Her nose was red and her luscious lips were dry and had cracked. She looked tired and had seemed to lost weight. Her hair was left in a messy pile on her shoulders as if she couldn’t be bothered to brush it. Her clothes were crumpled.

All in all, she should have looked horrible.

But, the first thing that had come into my head was that ‘She is so beautiful.’

All the yearnings had me gathering her in my arms and hugging her for dear life. She was so real, right in my arms, fitting snugly against my body frame. I didn’t care that she was slightly struggling to get out of my grip; all I knew in that instance was that we were meant for each other.

“I miss you, Hyoyeon. I miss you so much. I love you.”

It didn’t matter how weird or wrong the circumstances felt like or the fact that the both of us were tired mentally and physically. It didn’t matter that she probably wasn’t going to say it back or that she was going to reject me again.

I just needed her to know I love her.

“I love you, Kim Hyoyeon. I love you so damn much. I love you more than words can even express. I love you more than anything in this world. I love your fierceness, I love how you blush, I love how you can dance so well and even better than a guy, I love you are so sincere to me, I love every single thing about you and the thing I love most about you is that you, Kim Hyoyeon complete me.

Remember the time at the mall where I had just caught your hand and let it go? It wasn’t because I disliked you. It was too much for me then, just holding your hands made me want to kiss you right there. But, you weren’t ready, I knew that, so I let go.

Remember my hug and the kid that you had almost knocked into? It was all a lie, I was just lying. There were no kids. You were looking at the mall with your big eyes looking so cute and all and I just couldn’t stop myself, I needed and wanted to touch you and so I hugged you.

So please, don’t let me go. I won’t let you go. I don’t care about what stupid engagement and how my parents are going to force me. I love you, not Tiffany. I’m going to call off the engagement but I need you to be with me for this. Please?”

 

A/N: Because it's the last two, double update~ <3 Click next^^