Chapter 7 part 3

Fate

A/N: Hulo Everyone! :D I'm BACK with a new chappie! ^^ I hope its enough to satisfy you guys! ^^ I don't think it's really that long, but I wrote it in my book which took me 5 PAGES. But, typing it in the com makes it looks so SHORT :/ -.- Anyway, There will be some HyukRi moment here. PLEASE DON'T HATE ME FOR THAT! >< No Hyoyeon here but there might be her soon? :P Enjoy~ 

Chapter 7 part 3

[Hyuk’s POV]

After Hyoyeon left, Gyuri excused herself, leaving me alone with that b*astard Doojoon. I smirked. 

“So, Doojoon. How is it being my ex-girlfriends’s fiancé? Feels great, huh” He gave a what-the-hell look and spoke. 

“Look. I don’t know what your problem is. Lee Hyuk Jae, me being Gyuri’s fiancé , what’s it to you? And what is your relationship Hyoyeon? I know you are not her boyfriend because you are Obviously still in LOVE with Gyuri.” He looked me in the eyes and challenged me.
I lost my patience and grabbed his collar. 

“Don’t you dare say anything about me and Gyuri! You don’t know half the things that happened between us!” I spat. 
Now, it was his turn to smirk. “Hmph. Lee Hyuk Jae, I know everything between you two. You found out who Gyuri was and your oh-so-weak heart, couldn’t take the blow that reality gave you; so you guys broke up.” 

My hand around his collar tightened and I glared at him. “Shut. Up. If we weren’t at a party, I would have already beaten the s*hit out of you. If I was weak, then you would be a true coward. Not being able to get yourself out of an arranged marriage, you decided to not tell Hyobaby the reason for dumping here. At the very least, I didn’t hurt someone.” 

I was triumphed; I knew that my words had struck him hard. It was so obvious that he still loves her deeply. The moment he knew his words had hurt Hyoyeon, his face turned into a mixture of guilt, hurt and regret. I knew that he didn’t mean it; he just loved her too much. Yes, that’s what LOVE does to you sometimes. As much as I hated Doojoon’s guts, I was somewhat grateful to him. He still loves her, and she would take him back any second. 
At least, there may be a happy ending for them… which will never happen for me…

I was snapped out of my thoughts when a fist made contact with my face. I fell on the floor, holding my sides of the shirt and spat. 
“You. Are. Going. Down.” I snarled, emphasizing on every single word. 

I was going to throw a punch at him when someone grabbed my hand. I turned and saw Gyuri holding on to my hand, tightly. “Oppa, we need to talk.” She said, purposely ignoring the tense atmosphere. I was about to reject her when she used the most powerful weapon ever. 
She called me by the nickname she gave me.

“Chebal, JaeJae Oppa.” 

Dammit, she knows that I could never say no to her when she calls me that! Argh! Slowly, I opened my fist, and then, released the hand on Doojoon’s shirt. “You’re lucky that someone helped you, trust me, you won’t be so fortunate next time.” Then, I walked off, head held high with Gyuri trailing behind. 

I reached the back garden where it was pretty secluded and stopped there, before turning to face her. Surprised by my sudden halt, Gyuri hit against my chest and almost fell. Acting quickly, I held her waist before she could hit floor. “Gwenchana?” I asked out of concern. 

Out of the blue, she hugged tightly, leaving me shocked and glad at the same time. God, how I love holding her against me. I didn’t know how much I missed these feelings till now. She snuggled closer into her chest, and I held her tighter. Why, oh why? Why did Gyuri have to make heart beat so quickly? Why does she still have the power to make me love her even she had hurt me so badly? Why? 

Not being able to control my emotions, I pulled away from our hug, and leaned towards her lips. Our lips met, and I began kissing her passionately. I missed kissing her soft lips. What we are doing right now, feels so… right. I started kissing her fiercer than ever. All the pain and hatred seem to have disappeared as we kissed. But then, the image of her with that guy played in my head and I hurriedly pulled back. 

She stared at me with big eyes. “O…Oppa.. Why did you pull back? Don’t you miss this?” I spun around, refusing to face her and that fact that I had kissed her. 

“Oppa…” Gyuri started tugging at my arm. 

“You still love me right? Or why did you kiss me? I know you do, Oppa, we can still be together. Please, give me one more chance.” 

I faced her and stated coldly “Gyuri, I apologized for kissing you, I’ve a bit too much.” It was a total lie. I didn’t even drink a glass yet. She grimaced but spoke again. 

“Oppa, I don’t care if you had too much, all I want to know is if that kiss meant anything to you. Answer me, [b[Truthfully[/b].” 

Oh, great. She just struck a spot right there. 

“No, it doesn’t mean anything at all.” I fibbed again. 

That kiss meant so much; it was like finding back our lost love. Those lips, I missed them so much. As much as I want to lie, I had to admit, the sparks were still there. It may just look like a normal couple kiss in anyone’s eyes. But, no, that kiss had so much more to it. There was passion, hunger, hurt, happiness, anger and a lot more mixed feelings in there. That, one kiss, ignited all we had before, 

Our love.

Our feelings.

Our everything.


“Oppa, I know you’re lying. We were together for three years, I know everything about you.that kiss meant so much to the both of us. You know it, so do I. Hyuk Jae oppa, what I did was a mistake, please forgive me.” Gyuri pleaded. 

And that was where I decided I had enough. 

“Park Gyuri! You are saying that YOU KISSING MY BEST FRIEND RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME WAS A MISTAKE?! You are saying that WHAT YOU TOLD MY EX-BESTFRIEND WAS JUST A SLIP OF TONGUE?! You are going to tell me you hitting on Kim Junsu was a mistake?! Who are you kidding?! I’m not a three-year-old! I know what I saw, and that was nothing but THE TRUTH. You said you know who I was, you said we have been together for THREE years. Then, WHY? WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GO AND BREAK MY HEART? Moreover with someone I loved, my best friend since 5! What took place there was NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH! Why? Because everything you ever did was just a lie. Every hug, every kiss, every ‘I Love you’. All of them are nothing but lies. I’m tired of hearing your stupid excuses all the time. I’m tired of hearing the word ‘mistake’ all over again. I’m tired of living in a world full of lies. Excuse me, Ms Park, but I do have a life, which is in a world WITHOUT YOU.” 

With that, I walked off. 

I felt so free. Finally I let out all of the feelings I’ve bottled up for the past five years. It just struck me that all along, this have been just what I needed, to tell Gyuri how I felt, to let go of the hurt and pain. 
Finally, I had let go of my feelings. 

Goodbye, Park Gyuri, my first love. 

I headed back towards the lawn, my eyes darting around, searching frantically for Hyoyeon. Just then, something caught my eye. There were people fighting, with aaudience crowd surrounding themonw was on top of the other. Then one on top was throwing punches at the one below. I walked closer, wanting to catch a look of who they were. 

It was….

A/N: CLIFFHANGER! :PPP I hate those but, I wanted to update so no choice :/ But anw, they will be revealed soon!!~ In the meantime, try guessing? :P I might not be updating often as I'm kinda having some problems now... ): But, I WILL update nonetheless! ^^ 

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIPTIONSARELOVED! ^^