Chapter 3

Fate

Chapter 3

Present 

[Hyo’s POV]
“Doojoon oppa. Please don’t leave me. Please don’t do this to me!” I cried out to my soon-to-be ex-boyfriend, Doojoon. “Mianhe Hyoyeon. I’m sorry. It’s not you, it’s me.” Doojoon started to walk away. “Oppa! Could you at least tell me the reason for the break-up? Please oppa. Just grant my last wish!” I pleaded. “Hyoyeon ah. I don’t want to hurt you, so I can’t tell you the reason and I have to leave. I’m really sorry.” With that he left.

I stumbled back onto a bench, trembling with fear. The waterworks started immediately. Rain started pouring and I got wet. But, it did not matter to me. My heart was already so cold and empty. Doojoon had been the one adding warmth and colour to my life. He took all those away when he left. I murmured to myself “Oppa. Why do you have to leave me? You didn’t even tell me your reason for leaving.” I kept repeating myself again and again. The rain got heavier and my heart got emptier. My whole body felt so numb. God knows how long I sat there in the rain until I heard someone calling my name. It was him. My best guy friend, Junho. 

[Junho’s POV]
I was thinking of calling the police when I finally found her. She was sitting there, hugging her legs and crying… Immediately, I called her name and ran over. “Hyoyeon ah!” she turned over as I reached the bench. Without hesitation, she hugged me and cried even harder. I patted her head and hugged her back. “Hyoyeon ah. It’s okay. You still have me.” Even though I have no idea what happened to her, but my instinct told me it had something to do with Yoon Doojoon. 

“Junho. H-he left me. O-oppa left me. W-what am I s-suppose to do? Junho ah..” I was raging inside. “That *******! How could he do this to my Hyoraengi?! !!@#$ %%&((*)@#” But, instead I said “It’s okay. You still have me. Don’t cry. C’mon. Let’s go home, it’s cold here.” She merely nodded, guessing she was tired; I carried her to my car 
and drove her home. 

As soon as I reached her house, Taeyeon exclaimed “Hyoyeon! Omo! Junho, what happen to her?!” Everyone rushed to me after hearing Tae’s remark. “Yah! I know you guys are anxious but could you let me bring her to the room and let Ajumeonim change her clothes? She is asleep and she sat in the rain for god knows how long.” Everyone seems to have the same idea as they let me passed. After laying that poor girl on the bed, I instinctively brushed away her fringed on her forehead and planted a kiss on her forehead. –Did I just do that?- Just then, Mrs Kim came in and it was time to face the questions.

As soon as I went out into the living room, I was greeted by a chorus of “What happened?” “Junho, quick tell us what happen!” “Junho, why is she like this?” “Everyone keep quiet and let Junho explain.” Everyone immediately shut up after hearing Mr Kim’s voice. Carefully, I let out the words. “Hyoyeon. Got. Dumped.” There was a moment of silence before it hit. “What?!” “That *******!” “Doojoon dumped our precious girl?!” “Girls! I don’t want the neighbours to complain!” Mr Kim bellowed.

Sooyoung spoke first “Doojoon dumped Hyoyeon.” I nodded as I was afraid I would curse if I spoke.

“Why?” Jessica and Taeyeon asked at the same time.

“He. Didn’t. Tell. Hyo.” I spat those words, as I felt steam coming out of my ears.

“Poor unni.” The maknae said pitifully.

“Unni must be really sad” Yonna remarked. 

“And empty.” continued Yuri.

“We need to cheer her up!” Sunny suggested.

“Let’s give her a week to recuperate first.” I nodded at that comment from the wise Tiffany.

“Noona. Maybe you all should go back and sleep first and come back tomorrow.” Taemin smiled.

“You girls must be tired from worrying. Go back and have some rest first.” Ajumeonim who came out from Hyoyeon’s bedroom a few moments ago, said.

Everyone agreed and after saying our goodbyes, we left.

~1 week later~

[Taemin’s POV]
It has been a week since noona’s breakup with Doojoon hyung. But, her condition was still the same, even though she ran out of tears. However, she was still depressed. Her break up with Taeyang hyung did not result in this condition. Doojoon really broke her heart.

When Taeyang broke her heart, Noona did not eat much and just slept for almost a week before she finally decided to give him up. But now, she just does what she normally does. Yet, it was different from before. She was lifeless. Noona did all of the normal things- Brushing her teeth, Bathing, Eating, Going to school and Doing her homework. But, it wasn’t right. She was like a robot, programmed to do what she needs to do. Robots don’t laugh or smile. That is what noona is like now.

She no longer argues with me. She is always not here. It was like her person was here but her heart was not. She just locks herself in the room. She doesn’t smile neither does talk anymore. The only person she talks to is Junho hyung. Noona doesn’t even talk to Sooyoung noona who is her best friend. Yuri noona told me noona doesn’t even talk at school anymore. The four pranksters-Yuri noona, Yoona noona, Sooyoung noona and Hyoyeon noona; were now left with three. Noona just doesn’t participate in their pranks anymore. All her girlfriends were worried. But, there was nothing they could do.

Although noona talks to Junho hyung, hyung did not have any information that could help her get better. All they talk about is homework and dancing. Nothing about the breakup. The breakup was like a taboo word at home. Umma and Appa didn’t ask noona anything about the breakup. But, they were worried. You could see that from how they communicate through their eyes during meal times when noona doesn’t respond to questions they asked. 

I couldn’t stand it anymore. Tiffany noona said to give noona a week to recuperate. One week has passed but noona was still in the same condition. Noona doesn’t deserve what that jerk did to her. I’m not going to be polite anymore. Yoon Doojoon, I’ll make you pay for what you did. 

“Key hyung! Can you help me find out where Yoon Doojoon lives and meet me later at the park?”

“Jonghyun hyung, could you lend me your car? Pick me up at the park later. Kumawo.”

“Minho hyung, could you and Onew hyung meet up at the park with me later? We have something to do.” 

It was all set.

“Yoon Doojoon. Just you wait. I will make you pay for hurting my noona!”

A/N: There's no Hyohyuk in this chapter but this chapter will help hyo meet hyukkie (: 

PS, Ajumeonim means aunt in korean. I got it off Yahoo but I'm not sure as there is alot of other sayings. :/