Chapter 16

Fate

 

Chapter 16

[Hyoyeon’s POV]

“Kim Hyoyeon, will you be my girlfriend?”

I felt the air left my lungs at his question. I was stunned to say the least; I hadn’t expected him to ask me this question at all. One moment, we were admiring the river view and the next, he was confessing.

My jaw fell but no words came out. I wanted to speak, to ask only a hundred or maybe one question; but my throat was dry, unable to even make a gasp. I was shocked but my blood wasn’t running cold in the very least, instead I could hear my heart hammering against my chest, seemingly like it wanted to escape from the cage that held it in.

Yes.. Or no?

It was simply a yes or no question but it was one that I had no answers to. I had never been a person for hesitation but somehow, at this very moment, I wanted time to stop and let me think.

And, it felt liketime really did stop.

Feelings came up to me like waves, I was drowning in my own confused and clashing feelings in the inside but nothing changed as I stared in shock, looking straight into Eunhyuk’s eyes. I don’t know how long passed since his confession, maybe an eternity, but the same look was in his eyes.

The look that was full of love.

I wanted to say no, but I know that would be an outright lie. I’ve had feelings for this man who was standing right in front of me, looking at me as if I was the most important treasure on earth. I’ve known him for five years, if it actually counts, and I know, right from the very start, where he had saved me; I’ve fallen hard for him.

I searched those black orbs, wanting to see more than what I’ve seen now. Realization hit me as I found that no matter how deep or how hard I searched, I’ll never find anything, because everything that he has, he’s showing it to me now.

Memories from the past flashed by as I took a step closer towards him.

The first gasp I heard,

The first time hearing his voice,

The first time seeing his silhouette,

The first time seeing him but not recognizing him at all,

The first time seeing him as my boss,

The first time asking for him to pretend to be my boyfriend,

The first time he revealed everything.

So many first times, and now this is going to be another first time, but this will be one started by me.

The first time I said yes to his confession.

“Yes Lee Hyukjae, I will be your girlfriend.”

 

A/N: ANDDDD TADA~~~ SHE SAID YES WOOTS~~ Keke~ :P 

Hope you like, no LOVE her answer! xD 

Oh, by the way, remember that I said the fic is ending in about 10 chapters, I think it will be more xD

Hope you enjoyed this chapter ^^

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIPTIONSARELOVED!~ <3