Chapter 17

Fate

 

Chapter 17

[No One’s POV]

“Dear passengers, we have arrived in South Korea. Thank you very much for choosing Korea Airlines, we hoped you had a pleasant flight and we hoped to see you soon.”

The doors to South Korea’s Incheon International Airport opened and out appeared a couple, linking hands as the guy pushed the trolley which held their luggage. The couple was chatting happily, both having smiles on their faces.

They had arrived back in South Korea and nothing was happier for them than being able to breathe the Korea air. Although the trip to Paris had been fun, none could deny that both of them missed Korea very dearly. Pastries were nice of course, but they still missed their homemade dubokkis.

As they went out of the airport to catch a taxi, the man gave the lady a peck on the lips, earning himself a playful smack on the arms for his unnecessary skinship, according to the lady. The man loaded the last of their suitcases to the trunk of the cab before hopping inside to join the lady and soon, the cab was gone from sight from the airport.

Unknown to the couple, a man by the name of Lee Junho had been watching them ever since they came out of the arrival doors. He had been about to call out the name of his best friend, the lady’s name, Kim Hyoyeon when he spotted the couple’s linked hands.

Right then, he knew the war was over even before it began.

He lost.

Just when he had figured out his feelings.

Over the past five days, Junho had been thinking a lot and the one thing that never left his mind was Hyoyeon. He was on the point of going crazy when suddenly things just clicked. He jolted awake as if like a deaf man hearing music for the first time.

He had fallen in love with his best friend.

With his conclusion, suddenly everything made sense. His anger at Doojoon, his jealousy over Eunhyuk.

Everything just… clicked.

But, now, before he could even fight for his love, it was game over.

The end.

Nothing left.

She belongs to another him now, and he was merely her best friend. Oh, how he loathe that two words at this moment. But, that was nothing he could do. He couldn’t confess because it would just break their friendship apart. He couldn’t fight for it because he loved her too much to see her have a hard time between him and her current boyfriend, No, he couldn’t.

And so, he would just keep his heartbreak a secret. And suffer alone in silence.

Goodbye, Kim Hyoyeon, the very first person who taught me the meaning of love.

Right now, I’m just going to continue being your best friend, Lee Junho. 

 

A/N: Sorry for the late update! >.< I'll try my best to do weekly updates from now on! 

I apologize for the Junhyo shippers! Sorry that I had to break Junho's heart! ): 

I have some bad news for you guys, mian! *bows*

 

Firstly, I've some bad news, that is I won't be updating this often in the future, do read this blog for my explanation! 

I have a new oneshot collection, Goodbye My Love, do check it out if possible! (: 

And, I also opened a beta reading shop, it offers help to people who needs help for their fics, be it english or other things. We're looking for staff too! ^^ 

Thank you so much everyone! :D And, sorry for my shameless advertising >.<

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIPTIONSARELOVED!~ <3