Chapter 25

Fate

Chapter 25

 

[No One’s POV]

A young lad in his ten’s stood by the door, a frown etched on his face. Kim Taemin didn’t like what was right in front of his eyes. He had been seeing this scene for the past two weeks and no matter what he had tried, it couldn’t seem to be stopped.

Every single morning, he would awake to the same thing- the sobbing of his Noona. If Doojoon’s departure had changed his Noona into a person with no soul, this whole matter was killing her bit by bit so much worse than having a Hyoyeon with no soul.

Taemin could see how much his Noona was suffering. He saw the pain eat away her insides little by little; taking away her smiles, her energy, her cheerfulness. He saw her cry every day, he saw keeping to her, and he saw her attempting to put up a weak smile. He saw her failing, he saw her throwing tantrums and he saw her breaking down.

But, there was nothing he could do; and just that part alone, was killing him.

“Noona…”

Taemin called out gently as his feet carried him into the room. He sat on Hyoyeon’s bed, edging closer and closer to her. A little more before he could reach her, she screamed out ‘GO AWAY!’, making him retreat. That was the same routine, nothing new for him. For the past fourteen days, Hyoyeon wouldn’t let anyone near her, keeping to herself. She wouldn’t speak to anyone, not even Junho.

She was that broken.

Not wanting to see the lady in front of him remain broken, Taemin closed the gap between them, enveloping her into a hug. Something she needed, but had refused. Upon being hug, Hyoyeon started thrashing about, wanting to escape that hug.

The young lady had been avoiding contacts because of one simple reason; she didn’t want let everything out in front of someone. She was afraid to be judged by her foolish reasons, she was afraid that once it was let out, there would be no turn backs and the engagement would have to proceed. Because in her heart, that little hope of the engagement being broken was still there.

She was afraid if she poured all of it out; reality would hit her hard in the face. No, she’d rather keep to herself in that little fantasy then let it all out and have reality take a strike at her. She didn’t want to find herself with the fact that there was nothing she could do except watch her best friend and boyfriend get married.

Because deep down, she knew it was true.

Finding herself trapped in Taemin’s arms with no way out, she finally broke down and allowed reality to sink in, harsh as it would always be.

Heart wrenching sobs filled the room as Taemin held his Noona tightly, patting her back and giving her the support she needed. Tears slipped past his eyes as he saw how fragile she was. Whispering comforting words, Taemin could only pray that everything will be alright in the end.

 

A/N: And welcome back, Taemin~~ :D And also me! Haha~ :D 

Did you guys miss me? xD Perhaps.. just a little? Okay.. eeeny weeny bit? No..? Aww... Man... BUT I DID MISS YOU GUYS! Hehe~ :D

Hope you enjoyed this chapter~ It's all ending.. it's all ending *pouts*

Anyways, I have created a twitter acc for my fics. Do follow--> https://twitter.com/#!/Yukeez

Also, a little test I'm doing for my fics. Shout 'I'm so curious' in the comment box if you've read my A/N ^^

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIPTIONSARELOVED!~ <3

PS, 130 subs? YOU GUYS ROCK. <3