Chapter 13

Fate

 

Chapter 13

[No one’s POV]

A beautiful looking lady was standing by an eatery in the Incheon Airport. She was wearing a black leather jacket outside a white back top by Paul Franks and accompanied by a pair of black skinny jeans. On her feet is a pair of black converse shoes.

She had on a pair of brown sunglasses and had her hair let down with a wavy style with her bangs covering her forehead. She was carrying a brown cross over bag and had a white suitcase by her side.

Heads turned as they passed by this gorgeous lady; some even thought that she was some sort of celebrity. However, the lady was oblivious to the attention she was creating and was looking as cool as ever as she waited for someone.

The lady or rather, Kim Hyoyeon, was getting more and more impatient by the moment. It was 8.10 in the morning and she hadn’t had her breakfast yet, what’s more is the fact that her boss, Lee Hyukjae was late by ten minutes.

Normally, Hyoyeon was okay with people being late for awhile but she was really hungry and the fact the Eunhyuk had reminded her time again and again to not be late was just adding oil to fire.

Just then, the side entrance of the airport opened and a smart looking man strolled in.

The said man was wearing a blue collared shirt inside a grey knitted cardigan clad with a pair of black jeans. He had on a pair of black boxer sneakers by Rick Owens. His hair was brush up into a side fringe giving him a clean, fresh look.

He wore a black fedora hat making him stand out from the normal crowd. He too had on a pair of sunglass except that his was an oversized black one by Marc by Marc Jacobs. He had a white backpack on his bag completed with a black suitcase in his hands.

As he slowly walked into the airport as if that was his fashion runway. Once again, people started staring at his comfortable but eye catching outfit. On the contrary to Hyoyeon, he actually noticed the attention and was enjoying it a lot.

Soon, the man, also known as Lee Hyukjae, Hyoyeon’s ever late boss went to Hyoyeon’s side and smiled at her as if nothing is wrong. He then took out his sunglasses and spoke.

“Morning Hyo~” Eunhyuk called out to her nickname.

“You probably haven’t realized it but you are LATE.” Hyoyeon didn’t return Eunhyuk’s greeting but instead chided him.

“Babe, it’s only 10 minutes. No harm done right?” Eunhyuk in a good mood that he was going to be able to spend 5 whole days with Hyoyeon took his tardiness lightly.

“No harm done to YOU, that is. For your information, Mr Lee, I’m very hungry because someone made me come so early to the airport when our flight is at 11am.” Hyoyeon said sarcastically.

“Well, I was going to treat you to breakfast anyway. So, let’s go.”

Ignoring the girl’s tantrum, Eunhyuk made his way towards a trolley and pulled it back to the place Hyoyeon was standing at. He then lifted both their suitcases onto the trolley before walking to the directory a few metres away from them.

Rolling her eyes beneath her sunglasses at the older man’s actions, Hyoyeon only followed behind Eunhyuk as they made their way to breakfast. The older man smiled at the sight of the younger lady following him and started walking towards a restaurant.

After reaching the restaurant and placing their orders, Eunhyuk started a conversation while waiting for their food.

“Ever been on a plane?” Eunhyuk asked.

By then, Hyoyeon had already taken out her sunglasses and rolled her eyes at the older man’s question, knowing fully that he could see her actions.

“Duh.” Was the only answer Hyoyeon would give.

Unaffected by her cold attitude, Eunhyuk continued the conversation.

“I’m guessing you have never been to Paris right?”

Hyoyeon could only nod to this question; after all, the furthest she had travelled to by a plane was China with her parents. It was actually her very first time to go on a trip alone with a man. She had gone on a few trips to different parts of China with her eight other sisters with their parents or her own.

But, never had she gone somewhere with just two people and what’s more a man.

“Well, anyways, the schedule in Paris which I’m pretty sure you know because you’re supposed to be the secretary is working for three days and having the fourth day as a free day right?” Eunhyuk asked, half seriously and half teasing.

“Yeah. We’ll also be staying in the same hotel for the five days we are there. We’ll be staying in the VIP suite as you have requested. You’ll be taking one room while I take the other one.” Hyoyeon informed.

The conversation was then cut off as their food arrived and Hyoyeon tucked in quickly, satisfying her hungry appetite.

2 and a half hours passed by quickly and soon, the duo was sitting at the business section of the airplane, side by side. No words were exchanged between them but Eunhyuk could see that the lady beside him was feeling uncomfortable.

“You alright?” Eunhyuk asked gently as the captain of the plane started speaking.

Hyoyeon could only nod as she felt more and more afraid as the seconds ticked by. Since young, she always had a phobia when the plane was landing or taking off. Whenever she went on trips to other countries, the person sitting beside her would always hold her hand tightly and whisper comforting words to her so that she wouldn’t be afraid.

But, now, there wasn’t someone to do that, or so she thought.

As the last of the air stewardess came checking for the seat belts, Eunhyuk slipped his hand through Hyoyeon’s and gave it a tight squeeze. The younger lady looked up at him questionably and Eunhyuk just looked straight ahead nonchalantly.

Grateful, the younger lady smiled to herself and enjoyed the hold of Eunhyuk’s warm hands in hers. Eunhyuk too, smiled as he saw the little smile appearing on Hyoyeon’s face.

With their hands intertwined, the plane then took off for Paris.

The city of love.

 

A/N: I'm back with another chapter ^^ Whew~ The fashion part was really hard to write! xD Had to search for their airport pictures! xD

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! ^^

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIPTIONSARELOVED!~ <3