Chapter 12

Fate

Chapter 12

Right now, Hyoyeon was in her bedroom with Junho, both busy packing the girl’s suitcases for her trip to Paris. Yes, she was going to Paris, every girl’s dream. But, Hyoyeon wasn’t going there for fun, she was on a business trip with her boss- Lee Hyuk Jae. 

As they packed, the duo made some small conversation, mostly they were circling around Junho’s insecurity of letting his best friend go alone on a five day trip with another male. 

“Hyo, must you really go with that stranger? I mean you don’t even know him that well.” Junho started questioning his best friend again though he already knew the answer clearly.

It wasn’t usual for Junho to act like a mom. Heck, he wasn’t even the kind who nags. He too, was unable to explain his insecurities and nagging-like behavior. All he knew was that, he didn’t like the fact the Hyoyeon was going on trip with Hyuk Jae alone. He didn’t care if it was business or not, he just loathes the very idea of them being alone together. For five freaking days.

Even though Junho knew Hyuk Jae since young because of their parents, he never liked Hyuk Jae very much. And, the fact that Hyuk Jae had become a Casanova after his and Gyuri’s breakup, amount to more reasons for Junho’s objection to Hyuk Jae and Hyoyeon going on a trip alone.

Little did Junho knew that the very feeling he was having now, is called ‘Jealousy’.

“No.” Hyoyeon sighed for the nth time, hearing her best friend’s repeated question. “Joonie! What’s gotten into you? For god’s sake, it’s just a business trip. Which part of the word ‘business’ do you not get?! Argh.” 

Unable to stand her best friend’s insecurities, Hyoyeon finally blew up. She was annoyed that Junho was doing more of nagging than what he was supposed to do- packing. She had called her best friend yesterday night for a favor of packing her bags this morning for her trip tomorrow, because after all, Junho was a rich man’s son and knew what kind of clothes is more presentable. 

Upon hearing the news of her going on a trip, Junho had bombarded her with tons of questions, resulting Hyoyeon to hang up on her best friend unexpectedly. She was tired after the whole day of work and with the happenings of finding out that her savior was Eunhyuk just two days back, she needed a break from all the stressful stuff. 

And, Junho wasn’t really helping.

“Aww, c’mon Hyo. You know I’m just trying to help. Don’t get mad please? I just don’t want you to go off with a stranger alone for five days. I mean, really? You and him? I thought you guys don’t click after all the complaints you made to me for the whole of last week? C’mon, I’ll talk to him for you. Don’t go with him. Hyo!” Junho started his ‘speeches’ once more.

Experated, Hyoyeon yelled.

“YAH! LEE JUNHO! WHAT’S WITH YOU?! ARGH. YOU DON’T WANT TO HELP, FINE! GET OUT NOW. I’LL DO IT MYSELF. JUST STOP NAGGING ALREADY! HOW MANY TIMES MUST I TELL YOU THAT I, AS EUNHYUK’S SECRETARY MUST GO WITH HIM FOR THE TRIP? YOU! GET OUT NOW!” 

Hyoyeon then started pushing her best friend, trying to get him out of the door. Of course, Junho wouldn’t have any of it and started to retaliate by refusing to move his feet at all. Being a guy, Junho had more strength and soon, Hyoyeon found that she couldn’t do anything to make her best friend budge.
Giving up, Hyoyeon decided to ignore her best friend and just continue to pack her stuff. Realizing that Hyoyeon wasn’t going to talk to him, Junho then went over to Hyoyeon and used his aegyo on her, adding fuel to oil. 

“Lee Junho. You either get out now, or you shut up and help me pack. Or, you can have a third choice which is me giving you a taste of my fist.” Hyoyeon said in menacing tone and glared at her best friend. 

With immediate effect, Junho shut up and started helping his best friend pack. Seeing his actions, Hyoyeon smirked and continued her packing. 

One and a half hour later, the duo was done. Tired from all the packing, the duo laid side by side on Hyoyeon’s bed. Hyoyeon let a sigh of relief after finishing the packing while Junho started poking her sides. His best friend hasn’t spoke to him for even once during the whole one and half hour. 

“Hyo~ Are you still mad? Don’t be mad already~ C’mon, I won’t ask any more questions. Hyo~ Hyo~ Hyo~~” Junho said, his voice sugarcoated with aegyo. 

Unable to stand it, Hyoyeon turned to face her best friend and said. 

“Yah, stop it. I’m not mad already okay.” 

Filled with joy, Junho started jumping on the bed, shouting with glee while Hyoyeon was giggling on the side. Soon, the once quiet room was filled with noise of happiness as the two best friends started fooling around. 

A/N: Another update~ :D I'm updating faster this time round ^^ I want to finish the fic ASAP keke~ :D 

So, the surprise is that Hyo is going on a trip to Paris with Hyukkie! ^^ 

Haha, Hope you liked this chapter ^^ 

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIPTIONSARELOVED!~ <3