Chapter 7 part 2

Fate

A/N: Hey everyone! I'm back! :D Welcome to the new readers! ^^ This is not the longest update but I hope it will do! ^^ Has anyone heard about the news of Kara? I hope that doesn't happen to our girls! (: HWAITING Kara! And Congrats to our girls for winning another Daesung! This time with Fany there!! :DDD Enjoy~

Chapter 7 part 2

[Hyo’s POV]

I squeezed my way through the throng of people, my mind set on reaching Eunhyuk. I guess I was focusing too much, because the next thing I knew, I had bumped into someone. I stumbled backwards almost falling down. But, before I could, a hand grabbed my arm and pulled me back up. “Gamsahamita.” I said when I regained my balanced. I looked up and found myself staring into those mesmerizing black eyes of Doojoon’s. “Hyoyeon?” his grip on my hands tightened after realizing who I was, “Mianhe. I need to go.” I struggled out of Doojoon’s grip and rushed towards Eunhyuk. 

“Yah! Where did you go? Do you know how embarrassing it was for me to have my partner rushing off even before we entered the front door?” He whispered furiously while keeping that fake smile plastered on his face. “Jesonghanmida. I didn’t mean to do it. I just needed to… erm… do something really urgently.” I smiled weakly. “Eunhyuk, can you do me a favor? Please?” “Bwoh?” he asked in a lazy tone. “Couldyoupretendtobemyboyfriendfortonight?” I rushed it all out in one breath. “Yah. Say it slower.” He looked at me and rolled his eyes. “Could you pretend to be my boyfriend for tonight?” I saw Eunhyuk’s eyes turned as big as the plates on the dining tables when he realized what my favor was. “Please?” I pleaded while looking around frantically. 

Shoot. Doojoon was coming towards me us. I gave my attention back to Eunhyuk while calculating how long it would take for Doojoon to reach us. Damn! Maths was never my best subject! Right. 2 minutes. I only have that long. “Eunhyuk-sshi! Chebal!” I started begging him, well, literally, “Tell me his name.” My eyes widened upon hearing that. I guessed he figured it out. I will just ask him later. “Doojoon. Yoon Doojoon.” “Arraso. Just one condition, call me Hyukkie while you’re at it. Oh, by the way, you do know… Gyuri right?” He paused right before the name. “Who?” he looked shocked as he realized I had no idea who he was talking about. 

Just then, I saw a girl walking behind Doojoon, trying to catch up with him. As if she saw someone staring at her, she suddenly looked up. A second later, her whole face lit up. I followed her gaze and saw her eyes on… Eunhyuk. I gasped. “What kind of history was there between them? Why is she behind Doojoon? Wait! She must be Gyuri!” All the thoughts were jumbled up in my mind as I tried to figure out their relationship and her identity. “She’s the one?” I asked. He nodded as his gaze fell on her. “How do you kn-” 

Before I could finish my sentence, Doojoon showed up right in my face. Dang! My two minutes went way too fast! “Hyoyeon.” His cold voice greeted me. “Annyeonghasayo Doojoon-sshi.” I replied using honorifics. “Hi. You must be Doojoon-sshi. Hyobaby here have told me how much a jerk you have been.” Eunhyuk spoke, extending one hand to Doojoon while the other hand went around my waist. Both Doojoon’s and my eyebrows shot up. Doojoon’s at the word ‘jerk’ while I was surprised at his nickname “Hyobaby.” 

Reluctantly, Doojoon accepted his hand while looking right into Eunhyuk’s eyes. “He’s your boyfriend? Wow, you do work fast huh!” Doojoon smirked. “Or did you get him even way before our break up?” his words pierced right through my heart. Tears sprung up in my eyes but I managed to prevent them from falling. Eunhyuk’s hand slipped through mine and gave me a little squeeze. I looked at him and smiled. “Hyukkie Oppa. I’m going to the washroom for awhile, I’ll look for you later.” Then, I turned to Doojoon. “Nice meeting you Doojoon-sshi.” I bowed and walked to a place where there wasn’t anyone around. 

I was about to drop to the ground and cry my heart out when, I felt pain on my wrist. I looked up and saw Gyuri holding on to my wrist, her long fingernails piercing deep into my skin. She yanked me up and threatens me. “Look. I don’t care if you really like Eunhyuk oppa. But, just stay away from him and you won’t get hurt. Heed my warning.” She threw me a dangerous look before releasing her grip. My skin was red where she had grabbed it, you could even see the shape of her fingernails there. I was too heartbroken to even care about what she had said. I slumped down, wondering if my heart could hurt even more. 

[DJ’s POV]

I was twirling the glass of wine in my hand while looking around the area for Gyuri. I hated this kind of parties; they were just wastage of time. ‘Aish! Where did Gyuri go?’ Just then, someone collided with me. Acting quickly, I hold her hand and pulled her back up before she could fall. 
“Gamsahamita.”. She looked up and suddenly, all I saw were her pair of big brown eyes whose owner was my ex-girlfriend, Hyoyeon. She looked so gorgeous. With her hair falling off her shoulders and her dress hanging onto her S-line body. And those lips…. ‘Damn! Doojoon! You are the heartless jerk that broke her heart, remember?!’ I cursed myself mentally. “Hyoyeon?” Instinctively, I grabbed her hand even harder, afraid that I would lose her again. But, I lose all my strength in the hold as soon as she spoke. “Mianhe. I need to go.” Then, she freed herself and ran off. 
5 seconds after she left, I realized it was now or never. Lady Luck was with me because miraculously, Gyuri chose this moment to reappear again. Which means, I can go and find Hyoyeon. My mum had given me strict orders to be with Gyuri, so that we can bond. Yeah, she would have a higher chance of winning the lottery than finding me bonding with Gyuri. 

I started walking towards where she was with Gyuri following. I frowned when I saw that she was talking to a man. I was halfway there when she turned back and stole a glance at me before turning me quickly. The guy told her something which made her turn back again, only this time, her target wasn’t me. I saw her eyes scanned past me and fell on Gyuri. ‘I hope she doesn’t know who Gyuri is.’ Slightly groaning, I doubled my speed and reached her in no time. 

“Hyoyeon.” I called out, with a hint of jealousy in my voice. “Annyeonghasayo Doojoon-sshi.” She greeted back politely. The man beside her spoke. “Hi. You must be Doojoon-sshi. Hyobaby here have told me how much a jerk you have been.”I raised my eyebrows as I heard the word ‘jerk’. Who was this guy to speak to me like this?! How dare he! I glanced down and accepted his hand unwillingly. Anger filled me and before I knew it, the words were out of my mouth. “He’s your boyfriend? Wow, you do work fast huh! Or did you get him even way before our break up?” 

The minute the words were mentioned, I regretted it. I watched helplessly as tears filled Hyoyeon’s eyes. How I wanted to hug her right now and tell her how sorry I am. But I know, I had blown that one little chance of even trying to reconcile with her. That little chance of retrieving our relationship. I could only looked at her back view as she walked away from us.

A/N: Forgive me for making Gyuri so bad! I still LOVE her! ^^ Oh, I don't have a preview for the next chapter but here's a hint of what will happen! 
Expect DRAMA!!! Mwahahaha! xD Well, the next chapter will be written in Hyukkie's POV so... wait to find out what happens! ((: 
Oh, I forgot to mention previously, that I added posters for this fic! ^^ Please do check them out at the first page! :)