Chapter 4

Fate

Some fighting scenes in this chapter

A/N: Hi guys! (: Chapter 4 is here (: This chapter is focus on Taemin! (: Don't worry Hyohyuk will come in the next chapter (: Do continue to support this fanfic! :D 

Chapter 4 


“Taemin ah. What did you call us here for?” Minho asked. 

“To beat someone up.” Taemin replied calmly.

“Boh?! Beat someone up?! Are you crazy?” Jonghyun questioned.

“Jonghyun ah. Let the maknae explain first.” The ever-wise Onew aka Lee Jinki said.

Taemin nodded at Onew and said “That Doojoon broke Noona’s heart, and Noona is very depressed now. She became a totally different person. Doesn’t argue with me anymore and she always spaces out.”

“No wonder you asked to find out where Doojoon lives.” Key aka Kim Kibum commented.

[Onew’s POV]
My jaw dropped after hearing Taemin’s words. I stammered out “Are… you kidding me…” It was unbelievable that they broke up. The last time I saw them, they could compete in the ‘Sweetest couple contest”; what’s more, I saw them just 2 weeks ago. “Hyung. I’m not joking. Noona is really hurt this time. I’m going to take revenge for her!” Taemin said as he hit a tree with his fist. “Count me in.” I continued. “Hyoyeon is like my family too. Nobody hurts her without getting hurt themselves.” Key added “Yeah! Hyo noona treats that jerk so well and yet he broke her heart!” “Get into my car and let’s go to that *******’s place now!” Jonghyun replied.

**********************************

At Doojoon’s place

[Taemin’s POV] 

“YAH! YOON DOOJOON! OPEN THE DOOR!” I shouted as I bang the door, hard.

“Who is it?” Doojoon said as he opened the door.

“Pah!” As soon as he opened the door, Minho hyung’s fist smashed right into his face.

“Yah! What did you just do?!” Doojoon shouted. 

Together we pushed him inside the house, not wanting the neighbours to find out. 

“Nice house you have here, huh. Yoon Doojoon-ssi.” Key hyung smirked.

“Yah! Who are you guys and what do you want?” Fustrated with us, Doojoon screamed.

“Doojoon hyung, don’t you remember me?” I smiled, patting his shirt.

“You. Kim Taemin. Dongsaeng ah. What are you trying to do?” He said, looking bewildered.

“This!” I said as my fist made contact with his stomach.

“This is for hurting our noona!” Key hyung punched him in the face.

“This is for making Hyo-yo so upset!” Onew hyung kicked his leg.

“And this is for making everyone worried about her!” Jonghyun hyung attacked Doojoon’s body with his fast fists.
Not wanting to give him a chance to fight back, the rest of us immediately attacked. Five minutes later, we were sat down on the floor, satisfied. “Kids. That should be enough for him. We don’t want to make things too ugly, do we?” Onew hyung asked with a glint in his eyes. I knew instantly he was trying to scare Doojoon. “Maybe we do.” Minho hyung cheekily answered. I stood up and went over to where that jerk was laying. He had bruises all over him. There was blood on his face but our hits were not that harmful enough to hurt him. We just wanted to take revenge for my noona. 

“Doojoon hyung. How does it feel? Lying on the floor after being beaten up by your ex-girlfriend’s dongsaengs?” I smirked at him. Then, I grew serious and grab his collar, “This little pain isn’t half of what my noona is suffering. I don’t know why you break up with such a wonderful person, my noona is, but I hope you regret it now.” “Taemin ah…” Doojoon started to say. “I didn’t want to break up with your noona but I had no choice. I’m sorry for hurting her and all of you.” I couldn’t believe he was still trying to lie. All the anger I had been hiding exploded. 

“Yoon Doojoon! I had enough of your nonsense! You broke noona’s heart and Yet, here you are, trying to make up lies to cover up the hurting stuff you did! I hate you! Yoon Doojoon! For hurting my noona! For playing with her heart!” As I was screaming out all my anger, my fists lashes at him non-stop. It wasn’t until my hyungs pulled me back when I realised I was going to kill him if I didn’t stop. He was bleeding profusely. Looks like my hits on him were too hard. 

“Yah! Taemin ah! Look what you did! Now we have to send him to the hospital.” Key hyung chided me. “Yah! Kim Kibum! It’s not your noona so you obviously don’t care! But, that jerk hurt my noona. MY noona!” I shot back. “KIM TAEMIN! Is this how you talk to your hyung who has helped you?!” Key hyung was about to explode but I was too stubborn to back out of the fight. “Stop fighting! Both of you. Minho, get Doojoon to the couch. Jonghyun, call the ambulance. Taemin and Key, stop fighting or else…” “Uh oh. I have to stop fighting with Key hyung now. Better apologise. Onew hyung’s threats are the worst threats Ever.” I thought. “I’m sorry Key hyung. I didn’t mean it. Mianhe!” I bowed 90 degrees to hyung to express my apology. “It’s okay Taeminnie. No harm done.” Key hyung smiled at me.

Soon, the ambulance arrived and the paramedics helped that jerk into the ambulance. Even though I hated that Doojoon, I was not evil enough to leave him there, dying. We made some kind of excuse saying we just found him there when we arrived in his house, in order to prevent getting into trouble. We were safe, I knew that. Doojoon won’t sue us. He knew he deserved it. Thinking of that, I smirked knowing I had taken revenge for noona.

*************************************

I burst into noona’s room full of energy that I had beaten up that *******. “Noona! I helped you make that ******* feel what you are feeling!” Noona who was sitting on her bed, turned around and muttered “Who are you talking about?” “Doojoon!” I grinned widely. Upon hearing the word ‘Doojoon’, Noona turned around and faced me. “Taemin. What are you talking about?” Her voice became dangerous and that was a very very bad thing. When my noona is really angry, you wouldn’t want to be anywhere near her. She was even worse than Sica noona when she flares up. “I beat him up. That Doojoon. To make him understand how much pain you are in.” I gulped. “KIM TAEMIN! YOU.DID.WHAT?! You beat him up?! Are you crazy?!” I just shook my head. Noona continued with mean words and she never once stop till I shouted “KIM HYOYEON! ALL I WANTED WAS FOR YOU TO NOT BE SAD ANYMORE! ALL I WANTED WAS TO HAVE MY CHEERFUL NOONA BACK! WAS IT WRONG FOR ME TO THINK LIKE THIS?! IS IT WRONG FOR A DONGSAENG TO WANT HIS NOONA TO BE HAPPY?!” With that, I ran out of the house, with tears streaming down my cheecks. 

I, Kim Taemin wasn’t a man who cried easily. I only cried if something hurts me badly. Noona’s words hurted so badly. She said I was an idiot who only uses his fists to solve something. She said I didn’t think of how she would feel. She said I hurt her more than Doojoon did by hitting him. I sat down at the park where I always go to when I’m sad. Tears continued flowing down. As much as I quarrel with noona, I really love her a lot. Even more than umma and appa. Her words scarred my heart, deeply. I tried to stop crying but, it didn’t work. I just cried even more. Appa once said a man should never cry; only when he is born and when his parents die. I guess I shouldn’t be crying now. 

“Taemin ah.” I turned around and saw noona running towards me.

“Uh, noona.” I was surprised. 

“Yah, Kim Taemin. Are you crying? Don’t you remember what appa told you?”

“ Noona…” My voice trailed off. 

“Mianhe. Dongsaeng ah. I didn’t mean to hurt you with my words. I wasn’t thinking.” Noona apologized.

I was stunned completely. Noona wasn’t someone who says ‘Mianhe’ that easily. She has to be really sorry to say out that word. I grinned and said “It’s okay noona. But, you owe me one for hurting me so badly that I’m crying.” I said, sticking out my tongue at her. I was determined to use this chance to win my future ‘battles’. “But, noona, are you really okay? I mean…”

“I’m fine. Don’t worry. I thought a lot about what you have said. Mianhe for making you worry. I’ve decided to get over Doojoon. He isn’t worth it. You were right to beat him up, well technically, since he made me suffered so much. I’m going to start afresh!” Noona said with a grin on her face. 

I was too shock to utter anything. Noona actually apologized to me TWICE?! 

“Taemin ah. You okay?” Noona started waving her hand in front of me to check if I was fine. 

“N-ne-eh-h” I answered shakily. 

“Yah. Why are you like this?! Too shocked that I, Kim Hyoyeon apologized to you?” Noona said teasingly.

“Yah! Noona. Don’t laugh at me. Aish… The same old noona.” I grimaced but I was so happy inside that I could fly, fly, fly. “Noona is finally back to normal! Yay!” I thought.

“My cute dongsaeng” Noona said as she rub my head.

“Noona! My hair!” I started to complain. 
Then, noona started running and shouted “Race you back to the house! Last one’s a turtle!” 

“Unfair! You cheater! You started first! Yah! Noona!” I shouted back as I sprinted towards our house. But, this time I’d willingly be the turtle, ‘cos my noona was finally back. 

A/N: Comments please! (: