Chapter 14

Fate

 

Chapter 14

[No one’s POV]

Today is the last day Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk would be spending in Paris. The duo had spent the last three days, going to meetings after meetings and often going through paperwork; never getting enough rest.

The alarm rung in Eunhyuk’s room, signaling that it was already 10am. The said man then got up from his bed and headed to the bathroom.

15 minutes later, he appeared in the living room, dressed up nicely in a pair of gray jeans shorts, paired with a white plain shirt. He wore a red jacket on the outside, brightening up the whole outfit. He completed the outfit with a pair of black converse. All in all, he was wearing a simple and comfortable outfit that was a relief from the ties and suits he had to wear during the past three days.

Eunhyuk then strode over to the other room on another side of the living room which was the room of his secretary, Kim Hyoyeon.

As he opened the door, he found the younger lady still in dreamland, sleeping peacefully.

“Hyoyeon ah, ireona.” Eunhyuk whispered softly, shaking the lady slightly.

The lady who was a light sleeper woke up immediately and gazed curiously at the man in her room. Slightly chuckling at the still sleepy lady in front of him, Eunhyuk then told Hyoyeon to get dress and he was going to wait outside for her.

Thirty minutes passed before Hyoyeon stepped out of her room, looking every bit like a Paris lady.

The young lady was dressed in a striped weekender top and a pair of linen turn up shorts. She had on a red beret on her slightly wavy hair. Her outfit was completed with a pair of strappy platform sandals, a mini Alexa red bag and a pair of red heart sunglasses on her top.

The moment Hyoyeon came out of her room, Eunhyuk’s attention was focused directly on her. He was captivated by her beauty and wouldn’t stop staring.

“Is there anything wrong with the outfit? Should I change it?” Uncertain of the outfit that Junho had chosen for her, Hyoyeon started asking Eunhyuk all those questions.

“No no, it’s fine. You look gorgeous in it.” Eunhyuk hurriedly rejected Hyoyeon’s idea and praised her instead.

“Thanks, I guess. Anyway, where are we going so early? I thought it was our free day?” Hyoyeon asked, confused by Eunhyuk’s actions.

“Yup, it’s our free day and so, we’re going on a date~” Eunhyuk said in a sing-song voice as he walked towards the door, leaving Hyoyeon to follow behind him.

But, Hyoyeon wasn’t exactly paying attention to him as the only thought that entered her head was

‘Date?!’

 

A/N: Hey guys~ Back with a short chapter ^^ 

I'll be going on a sort-of one month hiatus after this chap cos of my upcoming exams! >.< I'm sorry for leaving this cliffhanger but I promise more chapters and faster updates after my exams are over ^^ 

No replies this chapter, trying to update all my fics ^^ 

Hope you enjoy this chapter^^

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIPTIONSARELOVED!~ <3