Chapter 6 part two

Fate

 

A/N: MERRY CHRISTMAS My beloved readers!!! :DDD Chapter 6 part two is finally out! ^^ Took me so long to write. Sorry, it didn't came any sooner! >.< I made part two extra long as a gift for you guys ^^ I wanted to give Chapter 6 part 3 as a gift but, sadly, I didn't have the time to write it. I rushed this chapter. So, please pardon me for any wrong grammar and spelling. ^^ 
 About the fashionista, it will be revealed in this chapter so read on to find out ;) 
Thanks to all who have voted!!! ^^ Enjoy!~ 
 
Chapter 6 part two 
 
The war had officially begun. Will Hyukjae’s easy going but determined personality be able to break through Hyoyeon’s stubbornness and dislike for Casanovas? Let’s find out.
 
After their staring competition, both remained silent for 15 minutes, immersed in their own thoughts. Finally, Hyukjae broke the silence with a “Let’s go.” “Where are we going?” Hyoyeon asked as Hyukjae began grabbing his jacket and purse. “Out.” Was the only reply that came from Hyukjae as he made his way to the lift. Hyoyeon could only follows suit as her purse was held captivity by him.
 
As they reached the car park, Eunhyuk pulled open the door of a white Porsche, indicating for Hyoyeon to get in. “This is your car… Wow…” The lady was left speechless as she started to remember the facts Junho had once told her. The white Porsche had been imported from the United States of America. Rumors has it that there was only one of its kind here in Korea as it is an limited edition. To an extend that, there is only 10 of the Porsche worldwide. “I guess the rumors are true…” Hyoyeon murmured to herself as she runs her hand along the car. 
 
“Want a tissue? Please don’t drool on my BEAUTIFUL baby.” Eunhyuk mocked. Annoyed, Hyoyeon went inside the car and deliberately slammed the door. Eunhyuk, obviously please with the outcome went into the driver’s seat and started the teasing the already annoyed lady. “Oh. My poor baby, getting teased by a Tiger.”, while caressing the door’s handle. “For your information, the door that I slammed is the one beside me not the one beside you, the driver’s seat. And, did you pass your elementary school? I’m a girl, which MEANS I’m a tigress NOT a tiger. PABO!” Hyoyeon ranted, refusing to admit defeat. Hyukjae snickered. “I’ll let you win this ONE time. Not because I’m scared of you but I’m going to concentrate on driving.” Hyoyeon folded her arms and looked out of the window. They drove in silence for the rest of the journey. 
 
Later~
 
Soon, they arrived at Emerald Shopping Mall. The grandest mall in Seoul. Everything in there was branded. LV, Gucci, Prada and many more. You name it, they have it. Hyoyeon turned wide-eyed for the third time today. This shopping mall was only for the rich. [s]Peasants[/s] Common people like her could not get in. “Wae…..” She barely got her words out before he replied. “To shop. Duh. Come on. Let’s go.” He pulled her hand as the guards pushed open the glass door for them. 
 
[Hyo’s POV]
 
Electricity flowed through me when he held my hand. ‘Yah! Kim Hyoyeon! Get a hold of yourself! It’s just a touch!’ I reprimanded myself silently. Seeing that he succeeded in getting me into the mall without any protest, the monkey dropped my hand like it was a hot potato. I was offended but the drop brought me back to reality. I had always glanced at the mall from outside. How many times had I wished to come in here? Not that I was inside, nothing seems real, yet, when I turned my head and saw the monkey; I knew this had to be real. I mean I was with a freakin’ monkey, I don’t dream up monkeys, well, at least not an irritating one. 
 
I snapped out of my daydream as I felt a hand grabbed my waist and I hit on something hard. I blinked and slowly raised my head. As I looked up, I realize the ‘hard’ thing I hit upon was actually the monkey’s chest and boy, was it muscular. I stared at the chest right smacked on my face, gaping. I couldn’t believe that the monkey was so fit, he looked so scrawny. And, I don’t feel like getti- woah. I must have hit my head too hard against his chest. I blushed at my thoughts. 
 
“Yah! Hyoyeon.” I heard someone calling my name, as the hand around my waist let go. I stumbled backwards, still dazed about what happened. “You alright?” I managed a “Neh.”, stealing a glance at his face, still refusing to look straight into eyes after the incident. But, I realized my mistake as soon as I saw that his face was full of concern. I couldn’t help staring then, he was actually good-looking. I guess, I never looked at him closely before. “You sure you alright?” [s]The monkey[/s]  My boss asked as he felt my forehead. I blushed even more at his touch. “Yeah. What happened?” My voice was breaking as I spoke. “Did you hit your head too hard against my muscular chest?” he mocked. That sentence got my concentration back. “Your chest has as much meat as a grasshopper. And, what happened?” I stared at him, though thankful that he broke the awkward moment. 
 
“A kid ran by, and you were too busy gawking at the mall’s interior design. If I didn’t pull you out of the way, the kid would have got hurt. So, don’t think I caught you because I wanted to save you.” He said as he started walking away. I stick my tongue out behind his back as I followed him. I was Kim Yeolsal so I can be childish. “I saw that.” Came the voice of the monkey. “Pfft.”
 
5 minutes later, we arrived outside a boutique/salon. “Wow!” The clothes, shoes and bags inside were beautiful. The equipment spelled a word ‘E.X.P.E.N.S.I.V.E.’ “Jinzha yeppo da.” I exclaimed to myself. The monkey pushed me into the store knowing that I wouldn’t stop staring. “I want to make her look her best.” He said to a guy. No, a girl. No, wait, it’s a guy. Damn! The girl/guy who looks kind of like a sissy. Eew! No way am I letting a sissy do whatever that monkey wants him to do to me. “Yah!  Monkey. What are you trying to do?” I yelled. “Transform you.” He replied. “Bwoh?! Transform me? Wae?  I’m fine the way I am now. And, how on earth can you let that sissy transform me? “  The monkey raised his eyebrows and laughed. The sissy looked offended. “Agasshi. I’m NOT a sissy. I just happen to LIKE fashion.  I’m the legendary Kim Jong Woon who is better known as Yesung.  And, what you are wearing right now is a BIG NO-NO. Jeans and sweaters? No way. Oh, and for your information, I own this boutique. I don’t attend to my customers at all; I’m only here because your boss here is my good friend. Arraso?”  Yesung-ssi said in a very non-sissy and pissed off way.  “Mianhe, Yesung-ssi. I guess I was in the wrong for judging a book by its cover.” I smiled trying to get him to forgive me. I hate people being angry at me. “Gwenchana. C’mon. Let’s get you fixed up.” “Chagamanyo. I never agreed to what you were going to do to me.” I protested. “Aish. Just go in already.” Eunhyuk carried me into a room, bridal style. “ Yah! Put me down!” I screamed and started kicking my leg around. Before I could escape, four ladies appeared out of nowhere and started undressing me; then Yesung and the monkey both disappeared. 
 
[Hyuk’s POV] 
 
After putting that tigress into a room, I decided to go to the café downstairs while waiting for that tigress. “Yesung Hyung. I’m going to the café, want to join me?” He nodded and we proceeded. 
 
At the café, I saw her. The one whom I had once loved so much. The one who caused my heartbreak. I stared, Hyung stared and she stared. Hyung broke the silence “ Hi. Gyuri-ssi. Long time no see.” “Yesung oppa. Annyeonghasayo.” She stood up and bowed. “Hyukjae oppa….” Her voice trailed off as she looked at me. Gyuri’s presence reminded me of the betrayal, of all the pain she caused me. I looked away, not wanting to recognize her existence. “Eunhyuk” Hyung threatened. “Hyung. I’ll make a move first. See you soon.” I leaved without looking back. “Oppa.” Came the sweet voice “Please stay.” “Lee Hyukjae.” Dammit. Hyung NEVERS call my full name unless he was really angry or if the matter is really important. I guess it’s the latter. “Arraso, Hyung. I’ll stay.” I agreed reluctantly. Yesung hyung was not to be messed with when he threatens people. “Have a good talk with her.” Hyung said before leaving. 
 
“Mianhe. Hyukjae oppa. Chongmal mianhe. I’m sorry I hurt you. I had no choice. Oppa, please trust me.” Gyuri looked at me with pleading eyes.
 
“Gyuri. How do you expect me to trust you after all the pain you caused me? How?” I yelled at her. Luckily, no one else was in the café except for us and a few waiters.
 
“Oppa. Jebal. I really didn’t mean to break your heart. Hyukjae oppa.”  
 
“It doesn’t matter anymore. I don’t want to have anything to do with you anymore.” I said as I stood up, wanting to leaving the café.
 
“Oppa. Wait. Will you be going tonight?” she questioned.
 
“What is it to you?” I shoot back.
 
“I really want to explain things to you, oppa. I know you are still angry now, but please give me a chance. You are angry now, but hopefully you will listen to me tonight?” she said with a hint of hope.
 
“I don’t need your explanation. And, I don’t want to see you tonight.” With that, I left.  
 
[i] Why did she have to appear now? After 5 years I thought I had forget my feelings for her, but, seeing her right now, I still wish I could be with her. Wae? After all the pain she put me through. Ah! Jinzha! I’m going to kill Yesung hyung for making me talk to her. Aish! [/i]
 
Meanwhile~ 
 
[Hyo’s POV] 
After those monsters left, the four ladies undressed me and motioned for me to go lie on the bed. They started putting oil on different parts of my body and began to massage my body. I felt weird. I’m in front of four strangers and they were touching my body. Yuck! On the contrary, this feels so comfortable. I should just enjoy it, this might be the first and last time I’m ever going to do this.  
 
Time passed and it was 30 minutes before they finished what they were doing. Curiosity began to take over. As they started to put a towel around me (I’m already standing up) , I questioned a lady. “Chogiyo. Do you know why Mr Lee ask you to do this?” the four ladies around me started smiling. “That, my lady, you will find out later. Now, would you please proceed to have a bath? Or do you want us to do it for you?” a lady with bangs said to me. 
 
I decided to use my aegyo and try to get the answer out of them as they started pushing me to the bathroom. “Unnie, please please please tell me. Unnieeeee” I pouted. Another girl with side fringe spoke “Jinzha. You are such a curious lady. Hanmi ah, just tell her.” A lady with a ponytail, whom I presumed was Hanmi spoke “Agassi. You will be going to a banquet tonight. We were told by Mr Kim and Mr Lee to dress you up at your best.” I nodded, processing the details in. “Hanmi Unnie. Do you know whose banquet it is?” “It’s the 25th anniversary of the Lee’ corporation CEO and his wife, their son and nephew planned a banquet for them to celebrate it. Their son is Lee Jinki while their nephew is Lee Junho.” “Junho? Jinki? Why do they sound so familiar?” I murmured. “Junho, Lee Junho? My best friend? Omo! I’m going to a banquet planned by him? Aish! Why didn’t that kid invite me?” I was kind of ticked off. 
 
The unnies looked at me like I was some kind of freak. “Agassi, do you know Junho-ssi?” the lady with side-bang asked. 
 
“Neh. Junho is my best friend, since middle school. I know Mr Lee and Mrs Lee too. But, I can’t figure out why he didn’t invite me. By the way, is there any chance that Jinki is also named as Onew?” 
 
“Neh. He is known by Onew to his friends.” Hanmi unnie said. 
 
“Are both of them your friends?” The lady who has not spoke throughout the whole conversation asked. 
 
“Junho is my best friend while Onew is my brother, Taemin’s friends. But we are good friends too.” I smiled.  
 
“You are so lucky to know many rich people.” The unnie with bangs continued “Well, shall we proceed to the bathroom now?” 
I nodded and started moving to the bathroom. The unnies told me I had 30 minutes to bath. But, I came out in 15 minutes wearing a bathrobe. I didn’t really like long baths. I found out that the unnie with bangs was called So-eun, while the one with side fringe was called Hyunmi and the other unnie was called Jangmi. 
 
I went into another room and So-eun unnie and Hyunmi unnie started putting on make-up for me while Jangmi unnie and Hanmi unnie started helping me find a perfect dress, a pair of shoes and accessories. For the dress, they settled on white strapless dress with black flower prints on it and a black belt. My theme for today was black and white with a little exception of my purse being a gold one
 
 
Finally, I was done. I looked at myself in the mirror and couldn’t believe what I saw. “Is this me?” I blurted out. The unnies smiled at my disbelief. “Yes, dear. This beautiful lady is you.” Hanmi unnie said. I looked stunning; at least I thought I was. I could not believe that I could look so beautiful. The magic of my unnies’ hands. I smiled, wondering what the monkey’s reaction will be. I stepped out of the room and proceeded outside. 
 
[Hyuk’s POV]
 
After my meeting with Gyuri, I went back to hyung’s shop and decided it was time for me to prepare myself. Hyung had picked out a suit for me to wear, I couldn’t argue with it. He was the expert and my hyung too. 
 
Eunhyuk’s suit (A/N: The one that Zac Efron is wearing. The middle one.)
 
It took me around 30 minutes to prepare. I went to the sitting area and waited for Hyoyeon. Picking up a magazine, I attempted to read it but my mind kept going back to what happened just now. Gyuri, Park Gyuri. I couldn’t get our conversation out of my head. I couldn’t get over the fact that I will still be seeing her later and that I still lov- No, I have no more feelings for her, [i]right? [/i] “Lee Hyukjae, get a hold of yourself! Remember she broke your heart!” I mumbled furiously. 
 
Just then, she came out. “Monkey.” I looked over and stared. She was absolutely beautiful. Drop dead gorgeous. The dress she was wearing showed off her legs and shoulders. The necklace made her collarbone looked so y. Her hair was curled and let down. But, it did not hide her y shoulders, instead making her more mysterious.  Her fringe was pushed to the side, showing her big round eyes. I never knew that she had an S-line body hidden beneath those jeans and sweaters. She was hot, beautiful, y and gorgeous.  
 
“Mr Monkey. Are you done drooling? I know I look hot.” She teased. “No, you looked BEAUTIFUL.” I blurted out. ‘Damn! What was I thinking?’ She blushed and said “Thanks for the compliment.” I guess no one told her she was beautiful often enough.  “Do you know where we are going?” I questioned, half betting that those staff of Yesung hyung’s had told her. “Neh.” She said. Yesung hyung do have talkative staffs. I had wanted to surprise her, guess I have to make do with it then. “Since we are going to banquet, let’s lay down a few rules, shall we?” Not waiting for her response, I continued “One, No quarrelling. Two, No staring here and there, when I say go, you go. Three, No child-like behavior allowed. Arraso?”  She processed the conditions I had just said and nodded. I guess she didn’t want to embarrass herself in front of people. “Then, shall we?”  She came over and hooked her hand over mine and we went out of hyung’s shop. 
 
A/N: Hope you like the few hyohyuk's moments! ^^ 
Lastly, MERRY CHRISTMAS! :DDD