Chapter 18

Fate

 

Chapter 18

[No One’s POV]

Ever since they came back from the business trip, or was it the love confession trip, from Paris; Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk had been the perfect loving couple. Their day was filled with Eunhyuk’s stolen pecks and kisses and Hyoyeon’s protests for those ‘unnecessary skinship’ or so she said.

Of course it wasn’t long before Sooyoung noticed the couple’s weird behavior and had Hyoyeon confessed to her about their status with each other. As soon as Sooyoung had processed the information, she had squealed, or literally screamed with joy, ecstatic at the news that her best friend had found a new beau.

Of course, with Sooyoung’s big mouth, within minutes, both hers and Hyoyeon’s phone were ringing continuously with their other seven sisters wanting all the juicy details, for Sooyoung had texted all seven of them at the same time.

It took Hyoyeon a good two and a half hours to calm all her sisters down, convincing them that she would tell them all the details during their next gathering and bring Eunhyuk to meet them when the chance occurs so they can do whatever they want to him.

Eunhyuk on the other hand didn’t need any probing for him to spread the good news to his fourteen brothers. The moment he had sent Hyoyeon back home from the trip, he had texted all fourteen of them and soon, his phone wouldn’t stop vibrating as messages flooded his inbox.

Most of them, being guys texted, while some that are either closer to him or are just plain nosy, called to get a full juicy story. Friends like Donghae and Leeteuk called out of concern and congrats while those like Heechul and Kangin just called to hear the latest gossip.

All in all, the friends of the couple were happy for them. They had heard from each of them about the good points of the other and so, even though none met the other party, they were happy for their sister or brother as seemed so happy talking just about their other half.

Right now, it had been three months into their relationship and the couple was enjoying a nice stroll after dinner by the Han River. The night air was chilly and so, like the night in Paris, Eunhyuk’s jacket was draped around the shoulders of Hyoyeon’s.

“Feels like that night all over again huh?” Eunhyuk questioned, a little teasing and half serious.

They were standing by the railings looking at the Han River, the differences being that they were breathing the Korean air and that Eunhyuk was hugging Hyoyeon with the lady’s head on his chest. Enjoying the night wind, he gently rocked the younger lady and kissed the top of her head, suddenly feeling grateful for being able to be here with her.

“Hmm.” Was Hyoyeon’s only response as she closed her eyes and relaxed in the arms of her boyfriend.

“You know, I’m really grateful and happy that you accepted my confession or we wouldn’t be here right now, holding each other tightly.” Eunhyuk said seriously, sincerity slipping into his words.

Hearing her boyfriend’s sudden seriousness, Hyoyeon opened her eyes and looked up into his black eyes. And, there was that look again.

The very same look he gave her on the night of confession, the look that was full of love.

“Don’t be. Because I’m glad I accepted it too.” Hyoyeon smiled and lightly kissed his lips on tiptoe since he was taller than her.

Eunhyuk smiled at her initiated kiss and leaned forward, wanting more of where it came from which caused the lady to frown and slipped out of his hold, running towards the stairs. She wasn’t one for skinship and decided that her boyfriend would have to be contended for now and so, she escaped.

But, the moment she did, Eunhyuk followed and ran after her, trying to get her back. The child side of Hyoyeon emerged and soon, she was running about the sidewalk with her boyfriend running after her. Their childish ways evoked many stares and attention being placed on them, but neither of them cared.

All they knew was that they were in bliss right now, and both wished for time to stop.

In moments, Eunhyuk caught up to Hyoyeon and took her in his arms, carrying her towards the stairs. Once they arrived, he sat down and put her on his lap. Hyoyeon was still giggling and smiling from the childish act they had just been doing when Eunhyuk took her face into his hands and kissed her wordlessly.

Hyoyeon was shocked at first but soon realized the meaning of the kiss and kissed back with no hesitation, replying to her boyfriend’s kiss.

I love you.

I love you, too.

 

Out there somewhere, Fate was smiling down at her newest piece of work; the two had finally succeeded in getting themselves together after so many missed meetings. But, then again, happiness is only granted to those who deserved it. And, to get their very last missing puzzle piece of total bliss, they had to pass the last test that Fate was giving to them.

The test between relationships.

Friends,

Lovers

And

Families.

 

A/N: Hi guys! :D Another update! ((: Like I said, this fic will be ending soon, it'll end after the 'test' Hyohyuk has to go through >.< 

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! ^^ 

I won't be replying this chapter, sorry! >.< 

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIPTIONSARELOVED!~ <3