Final

Puzzle Pieces (Unfortunate Events Sequel)

 

 

The crowd is getting crazy. They are all screaming. Most of the fans are crying. Specially the girls. I am already expecting it. I am sorry for them, but nothing is more important than THIS.

 

 

I am thinking, this time, I deserve to be happy. What happened during the past is history. Something I’ll try to remember so I won’t forget to be thankful. I have connected the puzzles. I have found the pieces. I guess I understand. The unfortunate events I believe made me stronger. And from there I’ll stand up, and make new memories. Good ones.

 

 

I love her.

 

I love him.

 

 

The lights went out as I stopped singing.

 

“Yoerobun!” I shouted.

 

“Give me strength.” I inhaled and shouted again, “Remember when I said I’ll inform you when I found the girl I wanted to marry?”

 

 

The audience went crazy. They flicked their light sticks here and there. I am guessing a lot of girls are crying. Holding back their tears. Anticipating what I am about to say.

 

 

“I wanted to get married.” I announced.

 

There were NOOOOOO all over the place. Only almost whisper of yes from the back stage. From my band mates. From Bom. Seunghyun. Seungri. Dongbae. But I already braced myself for this.

 

 

The light focused on a particular seat at the audience. There, Dara stood up. Her eyes b with tears.

 

 

The audience looked at her. There were some who approved of her. Seeing her beauty. Of course she is my girl. There were others who still can’t accept it. But I don’t care anymore.

 

 

I kneeled and offered her the ring that I prepared. She accepted it with tears in her eyes. Out of happiness I hugged and lifted her making her tightly hug me in return screaming, “Ji-ah.”

 

 

I gave her a peck on the lips which got the audience clapping for us whether they approved of my wedding or not.         

 

####

 

She did not blink or try to avoid my gaze. “You’re still my poet?”

 

I nodded and gave her a passionate kiss before answering, “I’ll always will. Forever.”