Mesmerizing Dark Eyes: Final

Puzzle Pieces (Unfortunate Events Sequel)

 

It has been years. I’ve been dying to see her. To hold her. To be with her.

 

I am waiting at her house. Holding a big bouquet of tulips. Yellow tulips. Her favourite. Just then it started raining. Then thunder filled the earth. I know. It scares her to death. So I rushed to YG building since Bom told me about her business there.

 

Just as I expected, she is cowering near a car. I hurried to her place but stopped midway seeing a familiar figure walk toward her. Then, I wanted to run. To beat it to him. To be by her side first. But he was there first. So I hid myself with my fist clenched. My heart broken.  

 

I saw them kiss. And I saw the other guy stopped hurt and pained as I am witnessing what just happened.  

 

I throw the bouquet and left. I promised. I’ll forget her. Just that that bastard guy make her happy.

####

“You’ve returned. What took you so long Jae?”

Her words made me happy. I felt like an idiot for leaving just because I saw them kiss. I should have faith in her.  I hugged her. Again, we are in the hospital. Are we hospital lovers?

 

I wanted to punch the guy. For making her that way. I thought he would cherish her. I even gave way.

 

But somehow, I am thankful. We are reunited because of what happened.

 

I am watching her sleep again. I don’t care if I get kicked out of TVXQ. The hell with that. Dara is MORE important. I am singing because of her. She made me.  

 

Again, she is dreaming. Her face is peaceful. My heart raced, I know what is going to happen. That.... it’ just like before, she hummed, Butterfly, his song, his song for her. Their song.

 

Then, she murmured, “Jiyong...”

 

I walked out of the room dragging my feet. I know I lost. I should... let go of her.