Mesmerizing Dark Eyes: One

Puzzle Pieces (Unfortunate Events Sequel)

 

It is boring. I shouldn’t have tag along with my father to the hospital, or maybe I can’t refuse when he wanted me to become just like him; a DOCTOR. I hate it. But I can’t voice it out.

 

The heat coming from the sun is killing me. I wandered around the hospital to somehow escape. Then I saw her. The cutest thing I’ve ever laid eyes on. She is throwing tantrums. I followed her only to collapse because of the heat. Just my lucky day.

 

As soon as I wake up I wandered around my hospital gown. Then I saw her again, hiding. I asked her why. But she did not seem to budge. Instead she glared at me. So cute.

 

Then she ran without looking back at me. Maybe I got her furious. Or something. 

 

“Yoo Ah In! You liar!” she shouted. She kicked the stone blocking her way as strong as she could. The poor stone.  

 

She seemed to be so frustrated over something. Or is it pure anger that I can see from her eyes. Her cute face isn’t supposed to be like that. I just then felt I wanted to try making her smile.

“If you’re frustrated you should have kicked it harder.” I teased.

She looked back annoyed. “Do you want to die.” she even glared.

“I just survived why would I want to die?” I answered. “Jaejoong. You are?”