Mesmerizing Dark Eyes: Four

Puzzle Pieces (Unfortunate Events Sequel)

 

I can’t call her. I can’t even send her a post card or anything. Because if I do, I’d just want to see her and give up singing to be just with her. That’s how crazy I am about her.

 

I terribly miss her.

 

I just found myself near her place one day. There she is. Still the cutest girl I’ve ever since. I wanted to shout that that cute girl is mine.

 

Then I saw the guy with her. He somehow annoyed me. I wanted to approach her. To snatch her away from that guy. But then I restrained myself. I need to.

 

When I looked at him again, I then realize who he is. He is Seunghyun. The guy that is trying to make a band with Jiyong. The sole reason why I wanted to sing. To surpass Jiyong. To beat him.

 

“Jiyong.” I turned around to look at the guy whose name makes me go mad.

He is skinny. That’s my first impression. He strummed the guitar while his eyes were closed. Then he started singing. At that moment, I knew. He is that Jiyong. I’ve heard Sandy hum that every time she goes to sleep. That tune. That annoying tune.

 

Jiyong is a trainee for already a year or two. And so I decided, I wanted to try too. It’s just that when I came back, he transferred to another company. And I debuted first. I never heard of him until the recent news that he is going to debut as Bigbang. I am TVXQ, his name is not known yet.

 

I walked away with my fist clenched tight. I promised that if I finished our Asian tour, I’ll come back. To get her.