One

Puzzle Pieces (Unfortunate Events Sequel)

The light wasblinding. The girl blinked. She covered her eyes with her pale little hands. When she opened them again, she saw a pair or mesmerizing brown eyes. 

"Welcome back.:" the owner greeted her. 

 

####

 

This is my dream. I am an idol. I'm known as G-dragon. And I think I am happy. A lot of things have changed. I changed. I have my new friends. My bandmates; Seunghyun, Dongbae, Seungri and Daesung. A month ago, something strange happened. Also, something strange is stirring up inside me. 

 

"Hyung, have you seen Seunghyun?" Seungri asked. 

"I haven't. Oh that guy's gonna get a good beating he's late." I nodded my head.

 

The training door opened and there welcome my bored eyes is Seunghyun. He is with a seemingly pretty thin figured lady. A pretty familiar lady. And my heart raced hard.

 

Seungri, our maknae raced to welcome seunghyun's company. The poor him is caught like a puupy. I smirked looking at the predator who smiled back at me. Uh-oh, our seunghyun sure is scary.

 

"Sorry everyone her is really crazy except for me." Seunghyun scratched hi head and bowed apologetically at the lady. I stlll can't make out her appearance. But I guess I kniw who she is. My heart knows.

"Really" Daesung butted in and walked hiw way towards Seunghyun and his guest.

Seunghyun adveanced towards us too. And the lady, she followed. When they are near, the lady smiled. 

 

"Hello. I am Seunghyun's friend. Sandy."

 

Everyone beamed at her. Seunghyun wrap his arams around her shoulder. Sandy??? Ah, she changed her nickname? Sand... Sandy? I think, Dara's better. I shrugged off the thought. 

 

Everyone gathered around her to show their quirky nature, to impress her. However, none of them managed to even have a formal handshake with her. Not with Seunghyun glaring and shaking their hands instead of Sandy.

 

Sandy smiled at me. That's when I realize that I've been motionless just watching herand her every movements.

"G-dragon?" she hesitated and offered a handshake.

 

"Hi. It's been a long time." I smiled and left her hand hanging in mid-air. She looked at me blankly and withdrawed her hands.

"You know each other?" the boys said all at once.

 

Sandy looked at me. Like she is confused.  Like she is puzzled. Then she give me a warm smile. "Ah" She looked at me then to Seunghyun. "I met him at the cemetery during your photoshoot when I wandered around."

 

I realized she is explaining to Seunghyun. And that Seunghyun is holding his breath, waiting to anything she is going to say. "I can't believe I just met you there."

 

I stared at her. And slumped my back on where I am seated. I muttered to myself, "Coincidence ha?"

 

Then eveyone is ranting. That Seunghyun hid Sandy from them. But I don't care. I did not join their childish rants. I am lost in my own thoughts. She is till the same. Not that I am expecting something. It's just that, she is cold. Very cold.

 

I diverted my gaze and looked at Seunghyun. "You're late hyung. we have an interview right?" I clicked my tongue.

"Aish! I am late because I brought the writer with me. You should be thankful." Seunghyun bragged.

"Where?" I tried to fake looking for someone.

"Sandy!" he beamed at me.