Castle 9

Crown Prince

“Where you want to go today? I will bring you to anywhere you wish.” Ask Yoohwan.

“Really?” Yoohwan nod.

“Hm…how about Swan Lake at Myeong Dong.”

“Okay. Let’s go.”

“Hah? Now?”

“Yeah. I want to fulfil your wish now.”

“But…it will take 2 hours to go there.”

“It’s okay.” Yoohwan drag Aleeya’s hand to the bus stop. Aleeya just follow.

After  one and half hour trip, they arrive at Myeong Dong.

“You must be hungry. How about we eat something first? I know a very popular and delicious restaurant here.” Aleeya nod. She also feels hungry. She didn’t take breakfast.

Yoohwan bring Aleeya to street stall. There are a lot of people eat there. It is almost hard for them to get the table.

“You wait here. I will look for the table.” Yoohwan said. Then, he go somewhere and talking to the old lady. Maybe the owner of the stall.

“Come. I got the sit for us.”

“But, it looks full.”

“This is the special table.”

“Really?” Aleeya then follow Yoohwan at behind. Yoohwan show the small table at the corner.

“I reserved it.” Said Yoohwan with smile. Aleeya know that he just joking. She then takes a sit opposite to Yoohwan.

They both order the famous Myeong Dong cuisine which is kalguksu (thick, wheat-noodle soup) and gyoza.

After having their meal, Yoohwan and Aleeya walk towards the Swan Lake. It has been called Swan Lake because the swan will fill the lake only summer time.

Even now is not summer yet, but still a lot of people come visit this lake.

Due to the cold, the lake seems to become the huge ice cube.

They stop to see the lake.

“Of all the place, why you want to come here?”

“I want to visit a place that will be my home soon.”

“What do you mean?”

“My ash…I want you to bring my ash here…”

“What are you talking about, Aleeya? You will not die. I will not let you die.”

“Well, everyone will die one day. Please don’t get me wrong.”

“I know what in your mind. You will be okay.”

Aleeya smile to Yoohwan. “I hope that too. I will be fine!” Aleeya said. She then throws her view to the entire lake. Yoohwan still look at the girl beside him. He knows that Aleeya had suffered a lot. He also knows how lonely she could be. This life is really not fair. This life been not fair to this girl.

 Even there are a lot of people around her but still cannot compare with family relationship.

Yoohwan always wonder how this fragile girl able to survive for all those years alone.

Aleeya is not as strong as what everyone has claimed. Maybe she looks so calm but no one know the

Inside how much she cried.

Yoohwan take Aleeya’s hand. Aleeya a bit shock.

“I will always hold your hand. If anything, I want you to come to me. I will be there for you.”

“Thank you, Yoohwan.”

“You know that you are not alone. You have me and everyone.”

“I know.” Even she said that, but Yoohwan know she not mean it.

“I really want to be here, Yoohwan. Please promise me that you will do it for me.”

“I promise.”

“I really hope that I meet with my family before I go. I believe that my family still alive. I always have a dream of that.”

“You will meet with your family, Aleeya.”

“I don’t think I have much time.”

“Just wait a little longer.”

“I hope I can.

“Let’s do the operation. I will pay for the bill.”

Aleeya smile then she looks down at the ground. Yoohwan sounds serious.

“I am serious, Aleeya. Look at me!” Aleeya then face Yoohwan. Their eyes met.

“I will not let you die.”

“Can you ensure me that?” Ask Aleeya. Yoohwan startled.

“Is it no, right?”

“I can ensure you.”

“Please don’t burden yourself because of me, Yoohwan. There is useless. I don’t want you to waste your time to be with me. I’m glad that you are my friend. But, it doesn’t mean I should sacrifice my friend’s happiness for my own happiness. I will turn to be selfish.”

“You are not just a friend to me, Aleeya. You are more precious to me than anything.”

“Thank you, Yoohwan. But, I want us to stay as friend forever. I don’t want to lose a good friend like you.”

“I just want to make you happy.”

“I am happy. I’m happy and grateful to have known you, Mrs Qing and Uncle Jon and Hyuri in my life.”

Yoohwan just stay quiet. He knows he cannot win over Aleeya. He just wants Aleeya to let go what she felt.

After 2 hours walk around the lake, they took the next bus back to Seoul. Because of too tired, Aleeya sleep on Yoohwan’s shoulder.

But then, Yoohwan could feel his shirt wet. Aleeya is crying! Without say a word, Yoohwan just let Aleeya be. She has to cry sometime. Aleeya have holding back her tears for so long already.

 

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Thank you for spare your valuable time to read my story.

I really appreciate for the comment from the readers…Your comment is most welcome. Please drop any comment, thought, idea or what you feel about my story.