Castle 2

Crown Prince

“Now the party begin!”

The entire ballroom been filled with women and men from all the Most Honourable and Great Family. They are chatting with each other while drinking.

The Five men who the entire highlight of the party just enter the ballroom.

Everyone eyes look straight at them. The women whispering among themselves about how good looking men they have seen. While the men just stay silent and envious.

“Welcoming Prince Jaejoong, Sir Yunho, Sir Yoochun, Sir Junsu and Sir Changmin to the Ball.”

“Please have fun.” Yunho said to the guest.

All five of them stay together in group and talk to each other. Sometimes they laugh.

“Owh guys, I think I should go. Someone has caught my eyes.” Said Junsu. He seems excited since the start. Others just laugh at him.

“Let him be. He’s being single for so long already.” Said Jaejoong.

“I thought you are not agreed to look for the future partner, Jae?” Yunho then questioned Jaejoong.

“I don’t say you guys cannot search for your Queen of Heart. It does just apply to me, Sir Yunho.”

“Why you didn’t say earlier? I thought we should stay single together with you.”

“What a ridiculous…yes, we are friend and already promised that we must not break up but that doesn’t mean we should stay together. We can stay friend forever even we have our own life, isn’t.”

“You are totally right my dear prince. I think now is my turn to make a move. I have someone that already stole my heart.” Yoochun said while giving a pat at Jaejoong’s shoulder. Yunho and Changmin’s jaw drop when heard that. Then, they laugh. Yoochun already approach the girl.

“So…how about you two? Anyone that caught or stole your heart?”

“I think I have one.” Now, Changmin also left. Yunho and Jaejoong remains together.

“What a funny friend I have.” Said Jaejoong. He looks at Yunho. Yunho knows the meaning of the look.

“I don’t think my eyes have caught anybody or my heart has been stolen by anyone right now.” Yunho answer Jaejoong. They both then walk to the long table to take a drink and sweet.

Suddenly, Jaejoong feel hurt at his chest again. Yunho hold Jaejoong.

“Your heart hurt again?” Jaejoong just nod.

“You should see a doctor for this Jae.”

“I did.”

“Then what the doctor said?”

“Nothing.”

“What nothing? It should have been something wrong with your heart, Jae. Your heart has been attacking you since last 2 years.”

“It’s nothing wrong with my heart, Yunho. I have seen several doctor and all of them said the same thing.”

“What you mean by that?”

“If I know the answer for your question then I should have not suffering this anymore.”

“It’s just weird. It must be something wrong. You should not be in pain if there is nothing wrong with your heart.”

“I’m not sure about it either but I have checked with several doctors but all of them gave me the same answer. There is nothing wrong with my heart.”

“Did The Highness know about this?” Jaejoong shook his head.

“You should not keep this a secret to The Highness.”

“I don’t want to make him worried. He have been burden enough with others thing.”

“But you are the future king. Your health should be in priority.”

“Yunho, I fine.”

“Of course you are not fine! We do not know when the heart will become worst and it might be stop at any time.”

“Yunho, I just feel the pain only a few minutes. It never last long.”

“I know I cannot win over you, Prince Jaejoong.”

“I know you concern about me. But it truly nothing I can do.”

“I’m not concern about you, Jae. I’m concern about the future king. The future leader for the kingdom. Nobody can take over the throne besides you.”

“I promise I will take care of this ‘Future King’…”

“Jae, I’m serious.”

“Same here.”

“Huh…Give up myself already.”

“Thank you.”

“What for? Thank you for giving up?”

“Thank you for being such a good friend.”

“Don’t bother to mention it. Five of us are brothers. I believed that the others will be doing the same thing as me.”

“Let’s cut it here, Yunho. We should not think about anything else tonight. Let’s enjoy the party.”

 

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Thank you for spare your valuable time to read my story.

I really appreciate for the comment from the readers…Your comment is most welcome. Please drop any comment, thought, idea or what you feel about my story.