Castle 41

Crown Prince

Day by day Princess Hana always counting the day for her new life with the new heart and new environment. She is now stay in palace together with her family. She sometime will join Prince Jaejoong in Council meeting so that she able to know everything about the current issue.

Prince Jaejoong always treat her as a princess which is she cannot simply do anything beyond the bounderies. However, she managed to convince Jaejoong to let her works at Mrs. Qing's restaurant during weekend. Eventhough she is now a princess to the Kingdom, but she still felt likes she have to pay the kindness that Mrs. Qing and her husband done to her for the past years. The rumors that the Princess is working at the restaurant makes the business now more stable. Mrs. Qing and Uncle Jon always refuse her to work since she is no longer Aleeya that they knew but Princess Hana. No matter what, Hana still comes to work during weekend.

She always used this sentence to Mrs. Qing, "If Prince Jaejoong cannot refused my request, I bet you also cannot convince me either." So, Mrs. Qing and Uncle Jon will just let her do what she wants.

"Do we have Council Meeting today, oppa?" Ask Hana. Jaejoong put down his pen and look at Hana.

"Not today, Why you asking?"

"I have something to voice out in the meeting."'

"What is it? You can let me know if you have anyconcern."

"I don't think you will agree with me, oppa."

"Try me."

"I wants to register my name as an organ's donator when I die."

Prince Jaejoong quite shocked to hear that from Princess Hana.

"I know that as a Princess, I cannot simply decide anything without the council approval. So, I would l like to submit for an approval."

"Have you thinking through on this?"

"I would not make any decision without thinking, oppa."

"I knew this is for a good deed. But you are not someone else. You are not an ordinary person."

"But still, I'm a human like the others. There is no rule that said a princess cannot donate their organs to their people."

"That's not my point, Hana-ah."

"I knew what is your concern, oppa. Anyway, you used to said this to me before that we also a human and have our ow right to our life. That is your words, oppa."

Prince Jaejoong sigh. He knew that Hana will get back to him with his own sentence. Since they are siblings, so they have the same thought.

"So, are you agree?"

"If I say no then you will provide me with another excuse right?"

"I will not do it if you say no, oppa."

"Why? I thought you really wants to do it even if I'm not agree."

Princess Hana comes and sit in front of Prince Jaejoong. She looks at her brother with love.

"Do you know that I loves you more than I loves myself? Do you know that I adore you more than Father and Mom? If anything that is not comes from your consent then I would not do it."

"So, if you knew that i will not agree with it then why you still want to submit it during the council meeting?"

"Because I knew that you will agree with me. If i loves you more than my life but you loves me more than anything in this world. So, you will not say no to me. Am I right, Oppa?"

"You caught me, Hana."

"Just by looking at your eyes, I knew what you are thinking, oppa."

At last, Prince Jaejoong just admit. He defeated to his sister.

"Even though I may looks like I agree with it but actually there is so many things that hanging in my mind. I don't want because of this, you will be in harm. You know that Nero's people still around and after the whole wordk knew about you, I believes that they will come and look for you."

"Don't worry, oppa. Everyone will die and since I didn't die before then I believes that I will not die soon too."

"You looks so confident, my dear."

"I confidence because I have you. I believes in you, oppa. I believes that you can be the great king and find a way on how to prevent from Nero's attack."

"Eventhough I have the title and power, if its wanna happen and it will be happened. If this power that I have really powerfull then Father will not make a decision to sacrifice you, Hana-ah."

"Father have the power but he is more afraid to lose the kingdom. So, he survive you as the future King in order to save the Kingdom. So, you have to take care of this Kingdom more than you care about me. One day, If you have to choose then let the Kingdom be your choice and not me."

Prince Jaejoong just listen to what Hana going to say. 

"You know what, you are the only one who really can convince me. Yes, you are right. I cannot say no to you."

Jaejoong's word make Hana smiles.