Castle 27

Crown Prince

 

Aleeya hold the sheet tightly in thinking that the pain will be fade away. The tears drop fast to her cheek. The pain from the needle that been stab at her waist really painful. She cannot move for 6 hours because of the pain.

 Aleeya open her eyes when she feels someone rub her hair softly. Queen Sera was at her side.

“Hana…”

Aleeya still feel sleepy because of the painkiller effect and she just gives her Mom a smile.

“How’s my Princess?” Aleeya nods to Queen Sera.

“Mom, I want to go toilet.” Said Aleeya soft.

“You cannot move yet. I will put a diaper for you.”

Aleeya hold Queen Sera’s hand. She shook her head.

“I don’t want. It’s okay, I will hold it.”

Queen Sera just smile. “Shy? Even to your mom?”

“Diaper for a kid only. I’m not a kid.”

“I’m really anxious on how my daughter has grown up for those back years. I’m sorry, dear.”

“Mom…Please doesn’t be like this. I’m fine.”

“If only I can turn at those years back, I will surely take good care of you. You know how hurt my heart to see you like this?”

“You know what, Mom…for those years, I never felt hard. I want to stay alive because I believe that one day I will meet with my family for sure…I never felt alone instead I always have strength to stay alive till today.”

“Mom still can’t imagine that you suffer from this pain alone? If only I can replace with you…”

“Mom, I want to talk something with you.”

“What is it, dear?”

“It’s about Oppa.”

“Prince Jaejoong? Why?”

“I don’t know whether I’m doing a right thing to tell Mom this. Oppa want me to keep this as a secret but then I don’t think I can hold it anymore.”

“What is it, dear? You make Mom feel nervous.”

“Oppa promise to keep this pain away. And, I know it is impossible to get the heart that suits me except from the family members.”

“What do you mean, dear?”

“I don’t want Oppa to donate his heart to me!”

“Who? Jaejoong?”

“I know his intention is good. But, Mom…I don’t think he should sacrifice his life for me.”

“But, Hana…”

“I know what you will gonna said, Mom…well, I’m just your daughter for that 1 year and few days back. But oppa was with your for 28 years. And, he is not just a son to Father and you but a future King.”

Queen Sera seems speechless. What else she should tell? Both Hana and Jaejoong is her precious child. Even she can only take care of Hana for 1 year but still she is her princess. If she has to choose, she will sacrifice herself instead. Queen Sera understand why Prince Jaejoong was eager to sacrifice himself to save his sister. He must be feeling guilty with what had happen to Princess Hana.

“Mom, I want to meet my family not because I want all of you to worry about me.”

“…If I know I will make Oppa like this, I will surely not pray to be reuniting with my family.”

“What are you talking about, Hana? You are my daughter, your Father’s princess and your Oppa’s precious sister. Of course we will save you.”

“Mom, I’m happy just to meet you. In order to let me alive by losing Oppa, there is no point for me to stay alive as well, Mom…Please don’t do something beyond that I cannot able to handle.”

“Hana…”

“Mom, I’m so tired. I want to sleep.”

Queen Sera just see Hana with a blank look. There is nothing that she can say. Princess Hana just same as Prince Jaejoong. They both are stubborn. If white they said, then white. Nothing can change it.

                                **************************************************************

Queen Sera knock the door and enter when someone open the door.

“Your Highness.”

“Where is Prince?”

“Prince Jaejoong at the Library with Sir Yunho and Sir Junsu.” Then he walk Queen Sera at the back of the room where the places of almost 5000 books. Prince Jaejoong will be there almost of the time.

“Auntie Sera!” Greet Sir Yunho and Sir Junsu. Prince Jaejoong who face back with Queen Sera then turn.

“Mom! What are you doing here?”

“I want to talk something with you, son.”

“Oh sure. Tell me.”

“Hmm…then, we will continue tomorrow. Junsu and I have to meet up with Changmin at Hotel Avillion.”

“Oh…okay…see you all at usual place later.” Said Prince Jaejoong to Sir Yunho and Sir Junsu.

“What is it, Mom? You look serious?” Prince Jaejoong take a sit in front of Queen Sera.

“It’s about Hana.”

“Hana? What happen to her?”

“Hana told me about you want to donate your heart in order to survive her.”

Prince Jaejoong sighs.

“Mom…”

“You and Hana is my child. Even I don’t take care of her but still she is precious daughter to me. And, same goes to you. You are my only son and only heir that have a right towards this kingdom. Both of you really put me in the middle. I don’t want either one of you leave me.”

“Mom, please…I will not sacrifice my heart if we can find a suitable heart for Hana.”

“You think Mom stupid? You think your sister is stupid? If she really believes your word, she will not tell me about this. You know what, Jae…Hana is just like you. You might be forgotten that she had your blood inside her. If you think I cannot convince you, it same as you. I cannot convince her either.”

“What should I do then?”