Castle 4

Crown Prince

“Aleeya…” Shout Mrs. Qing from outside. Aleeya rush run to in front.

“Yes, Mrs. Qing.”

“Please bring this to Table 3.”

“Okay.”

Aleeya bring the tray with full of food to Table 3 as per mention by Mrs. Qing.

“Here your food. Please enjoy.” Aleeya said to the customers with smile. The customers reply the smile with nod then enjoy their meal.

“Aleeya, are you free this Saturday?”

“Why Mrs. Qing?”

“I need your help as a waitress.”

“Hm…I don’t think I have any plan for this upcoming Saturday.”

“Then good. I need extra workers since we deal with the royal event.”

“Royal? Wah, your business even get an attention from the royal family. Your restaurant will become more popular after this Mrs. Qing.”

“I hope so too. So, it will make us busier. Then, you should just stop do others part time. Come work with me as a fulltime then.”

“Haha…you are so funny Mrs. Qing.”

“What funny? I don’t say joke. I am serious. I will pay you more. Stop work at hotel. It’s not good for you to work as housekeeper.”

“Thank you for the promotion, Mrs Qing. I need more money.”

“You look for money what for, Aleeya. You live alone. I think the pay you get here is more than enough for you to live.”

“I want to continue my study. Anyway, thank you for concerning about me. I really appreciate that.”

“You like my own daughter, Aleeya.”

“You like my mother as well, Mrs. Qing.”

“If I’m your mother then stop calling me Mrs. Qing. Stop calling me like that.”

“Then, what should I call you? Mother?”

“Mother sounds great.”

“I cannot.”

“Why?”

“I don’t know the reason either. I just believe that my mother still alive.”

Aleeya bring the dirty plates to kitchen. She smiles at Mrs. Qing. Even she never get to know her mother and even without any photos about her family, but she could feel that her mother still alive. She dreamt about that almost every night. Just the visual is not so clear.

Aleeya smile at Uncle Jon. He is the chef also Mrs. Qing husband.

"You look happy, Aleeya."

"What are you cooking for me Uncle?"

"What you want to eat then?"

"Anything you cook, I will eat."

"Even poison food?"

"Uncle Jon, you same as Mrs. Qing. Likes to tell joke."

"That's why we are husband and wife."

"Good explaination. Exceptable." Aleeya put the plates into the sink and suddenly she feel hurt at her chest.

"Uncle, I'm going to restroom first." Said Aleeya then run to the restroom at the back. She takes out a white bottle from her pocket and put two pills into .

After a while, she take a deep breath. At that time, her tears drop. She don't know the reason she cried. But everytime her heart in pain, she always cried out. Not because of the pain. It because she really feel lonely. Without a mother to calm her. Without a father to hold her. Without a sibling to entertain her.

Sometimes she feel it is great that she don't have family because when she died, there is no one will cried for her.S

Sometimes she feel it is so lonely without anyone.
 

************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Thank you for spare your valuable time to read my story.

I really appreciate for the comment from the readers…Your comment is most welcome. Please drop any comment, thought, idea or what you feel about my story.