Castle 11

Crown Prince

“Aleeya!”

“What?”

“I could not believe that you run from the hospital.” Hyuri said.

“I’m not running away. I have been discharge.”

“Which doctor gives you the permission to out from hospital? I want to talk to that doctor.”

“Why you want to talk to my doctor?”

“You should not be here, Aleeya. You should stay in hospital to do the treatment.”

“Hyuri…I am fine. You look at me now. I am okay. What happened to me last week, it is just because I forget to take my medicine. That’s it. I promise that will never happen again.”

“If that so, you should take a rest. Don’t come to work.”

“I am okay. Well, I will be more sick if I do nothing at home.”

“You are so stubborn, Aleeya.”

“You know me better so you should have not argued with me at the first place.”

“Okay, I will let you do the work but don’t pressure yourself. If you feel hurt, stop the work right away. I already set your phone to put me as a speed dial. Call me when you are in pain.”

“Okay…okay…I will call you every 5 minutes.”

“Hah, better do that.”

Aleeya smile at Hyuri. She tries to make her friend feel better. She doesn’t want Hyuri to worry about her.

“I go first. I will call you when I finish my work.”

“Okay. I will wait for you. We will go home together.”

“Okay!” Aleeya push the trolley towards lift. She will start do the cleaning from the top floor.

 

“You only have 5 months.”

“5 months?” Aleeya said with smile. Dr. Kim knows the meaning behind the smile.

“I hope you stay here so I can observe you all the time.”

“No. I want to go home. I should not finish my life story here. There is still a lot of thing that I want to do.”

“But, Aleeya. You should not skip the treatment.”

“Just spare me with the medicine. I can hold the pain for a minute.”

Dr. Kim just stays silent. He then nods.

“Thank you, Dr.Kim.”

“I have considered you as my daughter. I will help you till the end if I could.”

“Thank you for take care of me for those years. I don’t know how to pay your kindness.”

“You don’t have to. I am glad to have you as my patient. You are such a strong girl. I hope you can be strong till the end.”

“I will. I’m your stronger patient anyway…” Joke Aleeya.

 

The say of her conversation with Dr. Kim come to her mind right now. Aleeya take a deep breathe.

“I should not cry. I have to fill my remaining life with full of happy moments.” Aleeya said alone.

She holds her chest. “Please give me some more time…” Only that she could ask now.

 

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Sir Yunho, Sir Yoochun, Sir Junsu and Sir Changmin come to Palace to visit Prince Jaejoong. Prince Jaejoong comes to normal. It is true that there is nothing wrong with his heart. The doctor also does not know what exactly have happened to the Prince.

At this moment, Sir Changmin told what he has done to Aleeya.

“You did what?” Shout Yunho. He cannot believe with what Changmin have told.

“I really didn’t mean it. I really want her to be mine.”

“I cannot believe you do that. Even you have been out with so many women before but you never do such thing.”

“I also cannot explain myself.”

“Then, what make you stop?” Ask Sir Junsu.

“I saw…something at her shoulder…”

“You saw what? Skin disease? So, you stop from what you want to do to her?” Joke Sir Yoochun.

“No…”

“Then what is it?”

“She has…the same tattoo as yours, Jae. The one that you have at your right shoulder.”

“What tattoo?” Ask Sir Yunho. He then turns to look at Prince Jaejoong.

“I have the Royal tattoo at my right shoulder.” Said Prince Jaejoong.

“She has the same tattoo at her right shoulder.” Sir Changmin said in serious. Everyone could tell that he is not joking around.

“Only I and Princess Hana have that tattoo.”

“I will not joking with you with this thing, sire.”

“Could not be that she is….” Junsu cannot finish his word.

“No. Princess Hana already died.”

“I am sorry, sire.” Junsu regret to open up about Princess Hana.

“I want to see the tattoo.”

“But, Jae…I don’t think that is the right thing to do.” Yunho said.

“I will not forgive anyone who has that tattoo on her body. The tattoo belongs to me and my sister.” Prince Jaejoong says with anger and leaves his friend to his chamber.

Sir Yunho, Sir Yoochun, Sir Junsu and Sir Changmin look at each other.

“Is it true?” Sir Yunho comes near Sir Changmin.

“Like I said, I will not joke on this. I have seen that tattoo since we are young. Of course I know the tattoo well. She has that tattoo, Yunho”

“You know that you will be dead if the tattoo is fake, Changmin.” Sir Yunho said and also leaves the others.

Sir Changmin lifts up his shoulder when both Sir Yoochun and Sir Junsu look at him.

"Well, you know that our Prince very sensitive with anything about Princess Hana?" Said Sir Yoochun."
 

"You should know well that you should not play with Royal family." Now, Sir Junsu said to Sir Changmin.

"I know. But I am not joking about this."

"We should wait and see then..."

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Thank you for spare your valuable time to read my story.

I really appreciate for the comment from the readers…Your comment is most welcome. Please drop any comment, thought, idea or what you feel about my story.