Castle 33

Crown Prince

Jaejoong opens his eyes after 2 days.He looks around and find himself in his chamber. Jaejoong touches his head. He still feels dizzy. 'What time is it now?' He asks himself.

"Sire..." Someone call him. He looks at his right and with blur vision he could see his assistant, Youngmin stands beside the bed.

"What time now?"

"12.35 AM, My Lord."

"Midnight? Why you still here?"

"Look after you, My Lord."

"I have told you to go home after i went to bed, right?" Said Jaejoong. Now, he already moved down from the bed.

"Ah, why my head so dizzy? Am i drunk yesterday?" Jaejoong walks toward the bathroom. Youngmin just watches Prince Jaejoong without a word. 

Jaejoong then suddenly stops his footstep.

"What day is today?" Ask Jaejoong.

"Eh?"

Jaejoong turn to look at Youngmin who still stand still at his place. 

"I said what day is today?"

"Saturday, Sire."

"Saturday? Hana should have her surgery on Thursday right? Why am I still here?"

Jaejoong looks lost a bit. He walks to his table and look for something.

"Where is my phone?" Jaejoong opens all the drawers and pull out everything on the table to looks for his phone. Youngmin still stand still. He could not even move his legs.

"I said where is my phone, Youngmin?" Jaejoong scream amkes Youngmin a bit startled.

"My Lord..."

"Why I could not remember anything? What had happens to me?" Jaejoong seems mumble by himslef but still could be heard by Youngmin.

Suddenly, someone rush enter the room. It's Yunho.

"Jae...you awake."

Jaejoong turns to look at Yunho and then he could remember something.Everything comes in flash.

"Jae.."

"Why you do that?" Ask Jaejoong to Yunho.

"Jae, I didn't mean..."

"Bastard! Why you do that to me, Yunho?" Now, Jaejoong already in front of Yunho and grab him by his collar.

"I'm sorry."

"Where is Hana? If anything happens to her, i would never forgive you."

Jaejoong rush run towards the door.

"Princess Hana gives you this." Jaejoong's steps stop. He then turn to Yunho before his eyes look down at the white envelope in Yunho's hand.

Yunho walks toward Jaejoong. 

"I know I had done something wrong and I'm sorry. Even i didn't do it myself, maybe someone else will do it on my behalf...or maybe Princess Hana will do it by herself. She knows that you will not change your mind no matter how she begs you. And this is the only way she can think of."

"Did you know what have you done?"

"Yes I know, My Lord. Princess Hana told me that she happy to know that she had you as his older brother. To take your life as a replacement to make she stay alive is not what she wants. She said that Princess Hana already dead 20 years ago and no one will be hurt if she die now."

Jaejoong falls on the floor. Youngmin runs and grab him. Jaejoong lie down on the floor. His eyes fill with tears.

He seems could not believe what he heard from Yunho. He close his eyes and the memory from the grass field come to his mind. After a few minutes, he scream a loud. He tried to let all the pain and memory out by screaming.

Youngmin and Yunho just look at him with pity because they know how precious Princess Hana to him.

Even when they are still kid, Jaejoong never forget to remember his sister. Everytime he saw a girl, he would always said that if Princess Hana still alive, she might be grown pretty like that girl.