Castle 17

Crown Prince

“Why you are so happy, my friend?” Ask Hyuri. She helps Aleeya with the cleaning again today.

“I found the donor.”

“Serious?” Hyuri seems excited. Aleeya nods.

“Doctor Kim said that he found a heart for me…I will be fine, Hyuri!”

“Thank god. I have been prayed for this since I knew about your disease.”

“Thank you, Hyuri. God have fulfil your pray.” Said Aleeya soft. Instead of her, Hyuri shed the tears for her happiness.

“I don’t know how to react on this. My friend will be in no pain anymore.” Said Hyuri in tears.

“Thank you, Hyuri. Thank you for everything that you have done for me.” Aleeya give her friend a hug.

“We should celebrate this. How about tomorrow?” Hyuri seems okay a bit after the hug and she even can smile.

“I have to work at restaurant tomorrow.”

“Can you take a day off tomorrow? We can ask Yoohwan to join us as well. He must be happy to hear this news.”

“Hm…I will ask permission from Mrs Qing first. If she okay, then I will drop you a message.”

“Great. Well, where are we celebrating tomorrow?”

“Huh? I don’t get the permission yet.”

“I could feel that Mrs. Qing will let you off tomorrow. I have a sixth sense. Believe me…”

Aleeya just smile and shook her head when heard that from Hyuri.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

 

Prince Jaejoong wanted to meet Aleeya at restaurant. He doesn’t want to make it too obvious so he went together with the others.

“Is it okay if we eat here?” Ask Sir Junsu.

“I didn’t brong guard with me…so it doesn’t seem too obvious to public. So, don’t worry.”

“Why we are here?” Ask Sir Changmin next.

“Well, someone told me that Hana work here.”

“Princess Hana work here? I thought she work as a housekeeper.” Sir Changmin seems surprised.

“She has two jobs in a day.” Explain Sir Yunho. Everyone seems surprised as well. They don’t dare to speak much on that, afraid that Prince Jaejoong will be anger when hear about it.

They walk into the restaurant. Luckily there are no many people at that moment. It has passed the peak hour so less people having their meal at the restaurant right now.

Aleeya run to greet the guest.

“Welcome!” Greet Aleeya cheerful.

“Owh…My Lord! I am sorry… I’m not recognizing you just now.” Aleeya apologizes when she see Prince Jaejoong’s face.

“It’s okay.”

“Ah…let me bring you to your table, sire.”

“Yes, please…” Said Prince Jaejoong with manner even though his heart beating fast when he saw Aleeya.

Aleeya bring The Prince and the others to the table where a bit in the corner and bit privacy.

“What so special here?”

“We will serve anything that you want…”

“Anything? Hm…give me….”

After they had order, Aleeya leave to kitchen and passed the order to Uncle Jon.

“Uncle Jon, this meal for our special guest. Make it the most delicious food in the world okay!”

“Who’s the special guest?”

“You will know soon.”

After 15 minutes waiting, their food ready and been served with manner since they served the Crown Prince.

“Don’t be too formal with me, Uncle.”

“But sire…you is The Prince…”

“I’m out of the protocol when I outside the Palace. Please serve me as per usual…as your others customer…”

“Yes, Uncle, Aleeya…Prince Jaejoong doesn’t like when someone treats him with special treatment…” Tell Sir Yunho to Uncle Jon and Aleeya.

“You should take this opportunity to talk informal to The Crown Prince.” Jokes Sir Junsu.

“Well, to me…as long as you are from Royal Family, so I should have treated you like the one. I’m used to it already sire.” Explain Uncle Jon humble. Prince Jaejoong takes Uncle Jon humble words with smile.

“Thank you, Uncle.”

“Please enjoy your food, sire. It might be not so good as the Palace cook but I can guaranteed you my cook is the best in the town.”

“Well, I know that Uncle…so that is the reason we are here now.”

“Thank you…please call me if  need anything…” Uncle Jon and Aleeya bow to The Prince and others before move to kitchen.

The Prince and others having their lunch while chatting various things even about Aleeya.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Thank you for spare your valuable time to read my story.

I really appreciate for the comment from the readers…Your comment is most welcome. Please drop any comment, thought, idea or what you feel about my story.