Castle 6

Crown Prince

“Hi Aleeya.”

“Hyuri! How’s your holiday?” Hyuri, the first person who talks to her when she first works at this hotel. Hyuri is so kind and them both at the same age. Hyuri is not a housekeeper. She is a bartender.

“Great. It is great to go home after a long time. You should follow me, Aleeya.”

“Maybe next time.”

“When that time will come…you always refuse.”

“One day I will follow you to visit your hometown.”

“Okay, I will wait for that time. Ha, I bought you something. But, I left it in locker. I will give it to you after work.”

“What is it?”

“Something special from my home town.”

“Really? Can’t wait until finish work.”

“Owh, I will help you with that.” Hyuri take the pail from my hand and we walk together.

Aleeya open the door named “Heaven Suite”. They walk in together.

“Are you helping me, Hyuri?”

“Why not? Anyway, I help you because of this.” Aleeya just smile look at Hyuri. Hyuri will always help her because only that she can enter the Suite room.

“When can I able to sleep on this bed?” Said Hyuri while jumping on the bed.

“Hyuri, what are you doing?”

“You should come and join me. It is fun.”

“No thank you.”

“Come on Aleeya.”

“You keep going. I will start clean at the living.”

Hyuri jump off from the bed and hold Aleeya’s arm. She drags Aleeya towards the bed.

“Hyuri, no…I have a work to do.”

“Don’t worry about work. I will help you with it later on. Now, let’s have fun.”

“This is so childish.” Said Aleeya. She also cannot even stand on the bed because Hyuri keep jump on it.

“I don’t care. I feel free when I jump. You should try, Aleeya. Make your mind free too.”

“Yes, you are right, Hyuri…it fun.” Said Aleeya after they having their fun time.

“Told you already.” They start their work. Hyuri help to clean the bathroom while Aleeya at living room.

Suddenly, the door is open. Aleeya a bit surprised. There is a man walk into the room.

“Sorry, I left my watch. Please keep cleaning.” Said the man and he walk to the room.

After a minute, he come out and smiles at Aleeya.

“Found it. Luckily I left it here. I thought it have been missing somewhere else.” The man said friendly.

“Luckily you found it, sir.”

“I...I should go then. Continue with your work.” The man then went out. Aleeya feels a bit weird the way that man look at her. But then, she throws away that feeling and continues with the work.

After 30 minutes, they finish their work.

“Done!” Said Hyuri.

“Thanks, Hyuri for helping me. If not, it maybe takes a long time to clean this room.”

 “Don’t worries. We are friend.  Friend help friend. Well, you always help me either. Anyway, I have a great time here…” Then, they both laugh.

“When will your turn to do the housekeep for Royal Suite? I bet the room must be double huge from this.”

“Then, it might be taken 2 hours to finish cleaning.”

“I will ask others to come and help us then.”

“Only the person from palace does the cleaning for Royal Suite. It is the overnight room for the royal family.”

“So, it was true that the Prince stay there?”

“Hm.” Aleeya nod.

“But then, I never saw or heard he have overnight at our hotel.”

“It was privacy, Hyuri. No one will know when he stays here.”

“Ah..I really want to see the prince.”

“Well, I will attending the Royal family this Saturday.”

“Really?”

“As a waitress. If you want, I will ask Mrs. Qing whether you can follow us. I heard that Mrs. Qing looking for more waitress.”

“Really? Of course I want, Aleeya. Please ask Mrs. Qing whether I can follow.”

“Okay. At least I have a friend with me.”

“Wah, how lucky if we could attend that with a beautiful gown dress.”

“Sorry, we have to wear waitress clothes.”

“I know. But, at least we can see the prince face to face isn’t?” Said Hyuri with excited. Aleeya just nod and smile at her friend.

Then, they walk to another room. It will take a long night for them both.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Thank you for spare your valuable time to read my story.

I really appreciate for the comment from the readers…Your comment is most welcome. Please drop any comment, thought, idea or what you feel about my story.