Castle 13

Crown Prince

Prince Jaejoong woke up. When he opens his eyes, he could see The King and Queen at his side.

“My son!” Prince Jaejoong could hear his mother’s voice.

“Mum.” Call the prince. Queen Sera rub her son hair with full of love.

“Why you keep this from me and your mother? Said The King in a firm voice.

“Because there is nothing wrong with me, Your Highness.” Prince Jaejoong answer.

Prince Jaejoong already gets off from his bed. He might be in a serious pain yesterday but magically, he is fine today until the pain come again.

“See…I told you that it’s nothing wrong with me. I am fine.” Said Prince Jaejoong to The King and Queen.

“I have appointed the best doctor to do a check on your heart. It must be something wrong. If not, you will not faint and have chest pain.” Said King Jung.

“Do what you thing the best, Your Highness.”

“Jae…this is for your good sake.”

“I know mum…because I’m the future king. That the only thing both of you knows. You never care me as your son.”

“Of course I care about you, my son. I love my child.” Queen Sera try to convince Prince Jaejoong. She never saw Prince Jaejoong behave like this before.

“If you really do care about your child…Princess Hana will not die. I will not lose my only sister and the only sibling that I have.”

“Do you think that I want her to die as well?” Now, King Jung speaks up.

“Don’t you? Do you think I didn’t know that in order to survive me, you sacrifice her?” Prince Jaejoong said while facing his Father and Mother’s eyes. Both of them look surprised.

“Nero wants me to die and not her because I AM the next heir of this throne. But you make a deal with your enemy by scarifying your only daughter and half of your colony to Nero as an exchange.”

“What do you said, Jae? Your Highness, what all this about?” Queen Sera seems shocked with what have been told by her son.

 “Maybe you can lied to me when I was kid. But when I grew up, all the things have become so clear to me. I also appointed someone to look for Nero because I want to take revenge of Hana death. Here is where I know the truth.”

“But I regret that it is too late for me to save my sister. And I wonder if you ever regret to scarifice your princess, My Lord…”

“I have to…I have to make that hard decision in order to save you. Yes, I have been regret for all those back years and I always wish that I could turn back...I love Hana as much as I love you…but I had to make that decision to save the future King of the kingdom!! I do this not because of me, I do this because of our people. It’s not easy to be a king because I had to sacrifice many things including the beloved one…” Explain King Jung. Queen Sera could not stand when she heard that. She never knew about this. She cried out to think about her only daughter.

“Even you regret it now…it wouldn’t make my sister come to alive!” Prince Jaejoong said before he leaves his chamber.

He walks out towards the garage.

“Don’t you dare to follow me!” Warn Prince Jaejoong to his bodyguards who already waiting for his outside.

Prince Jaejoong put his sunglasses and enters his Lamborghini. With the great speed, he drove away from Palace.

Nowhere to heading, he decided to go to their Hide-and-seek place. That’s the only place can make his heart calm and easy his mind.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

 

 

Sir Yunho and Sir Changmin just reached their Hide-and-seek hunt when they find Prince Jaejoong was in there.

“Jae? When you arrive? I thought you have been arrested by The King…”

“Owh, Yunho, Changmin…you here?”

Sir Yunho nods. He takes a sit opposite with Prince Jaejoong. While Sir Changmin walk to kitchen-maybe looking something to drink.

“What bother you, Jae?” Ask Sir Yunho. By just a glance, Sir Yunho knows there is something not right with Prince Jaejoong.

Prince Jaejoong rubs his face again and again. “I don’t know. I feel something but I cannot figure it out what is it.”

“Is it about The Highness and The Queen?” Prince Jaejoong shook his head.

“Then? Who?”

“Aleeya!”

“Aleeya? What about her make you depressed like this? You just met her once and I believe she is done nothing wrong to you…”

“I know she done nothing wrong…”

“Then? What bother you about her?”

“She is my sister! She is Princess Hana!” Prince Jaejoong said directly. Sir Yunho stares in shock. He could not believe those word come out from Prince Jaejoong’s mouth.

“What?” Sir Changmin who walk near them stand in surprise as well. The glass almost drops from his hand.

“Are you confirmed about this, Jae? You just command to remove that fake tattoo from her shoulder and now you said this…What all this about?”

“The tattoo is not fakes and not duplicate…it was there since she was young.”

“I know. She already told you yesterday but you didn’t believe her. But now, what make you believe her words?”

“That not because I didn’t believe her…it’s just I afraid to face the reality. I deny her…”

“My heart always in pain…but the doctors have claim that is nothing wrong with my heart, isn’t?” Both Sir Yunho and Sir Changmin nod.

“Yes, there is nothing wrong with my heart…but she is.”

“What you mean? I still could not get it?” Sir Yunho said in confuse.

“Princess Hana and I were connected. We share the same soul. If I was injured, she also will get the same bruise at her body as mine.”

“Now I understand. That’s the reason why you are not allowed to play something hard? We thought that your asthma became severe.”

“When my heart was pain yesterday…”

“Ah…she was also in pain. I saw it. That’s mean her heart…” Sir Changmin could not finish his sentence when he saw tears drop from Prince Jaejoong’s eyes. He then turns to look at Sir Yunho who sits beside him.

Prince Jaejoong could not hold his tears anymore. He could not hold the tears that he kept for those back years.

“Jae…”

“I cannot forgive myself, Yunho.”

“You did nothing wrong.”

“She died because of me.”

“You don’t have to blame yourself. She is still alive anyway.”

“Alive? Yes, thankfully that she is alive. But do you ever wonder how she survives alone out there? How much she had suffered?”

“Jae…it’s not too late to repay her what she had missed. God gives you the second chance to meet her. Bring her back to palace and gives her Princess title as she deserved it. I believe that she will be happy.”

Prince Jaejoong suddenly laugh. “I thought you know my feeling, Sir Yunho…I never expect the most stupid suggestion come out from your mouth till just now.”

“I’m sorry if I did say something wrong.”

“No…I also have a same thought as you. I really want to go to her and bring her home. I want to give her everything that she wants and what she deserved."

"...but deep inside my heart, I could feel how she will hate me."

"Jae...you never know how her feeling.Why not you tell her truth and if she really hate you as what you said...i believes that her hate and anger will be not long. She might be missing her family."

"Yeah, you are right. At least I should try..."

Prince Jaejoong feels a bit calm. He has decided what he wants to do.

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Thank you for spare your valuable time to read my story.

I really appreciate for the comment from the readers…Your comment is most welcome. Please drop any comment, thought, idea or what you feel about my story.