Castle 26

Crown Prince

 

Aleeya went for the checkup after been convince so many times by her brother. Gyuri also play a role together with Yoohwan in convincing her to do the further check up.

Prince Jaejoong was at her side all the time since he was the one who insist her sister to do the check up.

Hana maybe looks so calm since she already used to the hospital scent but no one know that her heart was beating fast when she saw all the tools and the doctors that surround her.

Prince Jaejoong holds Aleeya hands. He if possible does not want to apart with his sister but then he had to leave for the corporate meeting.

 “Hana, listen to me…everything will be fine. I promise you that I will save you no matter cost it will take.”

“I know. But please Oppa…like what I told you before, I will not agree with your decision…”

“I’m sorry. But I don’t think I can promise with that.”

“Oppa!”

“Hana. I already told you before and I don’t want to be selfish.”

“I will be the one who selfish if I agree with you on that. I will not let you sacrifice yourself because of me. Think about your Title and least please think about your people. They need their King.”

“Do I will become a great King if I’m not capable to sacrifice for my own sister? If I cannot save my own family so how will I save my people out there?”

“You belong to your people. You have thousands of people on your shoulders Oppa. You cannot sacrifice them all only because of me.”

Prince Jaejoong sigh and then he turn away. Aleeya then stay quiet. She knows his brother was angry. But he only wants to let her brother know about his responsibility.

“Oppa…” Call Aleeya soft. Prince Jaejoong still doesn’t turn to look at her.

Right then she saw Prince Jaejoong wipe his tears.

“Oppa, I’m sorry.”

Prince Jaejoong sighs again. Maybe he wants to relieve his stress.

“I will be back after the meeting. Please do well for the check up.” Said Prince Jaejoong but still he do not face Aleeya. He might be wants to hide his tear without knowing that Aleeya already see that.

Aleeya just able to watch Prince Jaejoong moves out from the room. Really, she didn’t dare to see his brother’s face but she believes that Prince Jaejoong will be not angry to her for long.

At the moment when she want to lay down, someone knock the door. Sir Changmin was at the outside and Aleeya seems not so surprised to see her brother’s friend here.

“Sir..Changmin...what are you doing here?”

“Hm…I heard from others that you been admitted...”

“If you worry about me, I’m okay.”

“Actually…it’s about the other day…I’m…truly sorry.”

“It’s okay. I know you didn’t mean it.”

“Well, if I know you are Prince Jaejoong’s sister, not even touch but I will not even dare to look at you though.”

“Why? Is it because Oppa is the Crown Prince?”

“No. It’s because I respect him. He is maybe a good friend to me but also a good brother. We have been grown up together and we knew him more than your parent.”

“Did you get your punishment after he knows about the other day?”

Sir Changmin chuckles a bit before answering. “Yeah, he punches me twice at the stomach. He knew my face is so precious to a player like me so he hit my stomach instead.”

Aleeya just smile to hear that.

“Really! I’m truly sorry.”

“It’s okay. Anyway…if you didn’t do that maybe Oppa cannot find me forever.”

“I thought about it as well but still I cannot calm myself until I get your forgiveness.”

“Actually, why you do that to me?”

“Ah…well…” Sir Changmin stuttered. Aleeya is still waiting for the answer.

“Uhm…”

“It’s okay…you can choose not to answer it. I understand.”

“What you understand?”

“Well, I choose not to answer it as well.” Then they both laugh.

“Anyway, I’m glad to meet you. I only had seen you few times after you’re born. After I see you closely now, you really have Prince Jaejoong’s eyes.”

“Really?” Sir Changmin nod with smile.

“Well, glad that Prince Jaejoong meets you. Then he can help you to overcome your disease.”

“I also cannot bear to see him in pain as well.” Sir Changmin said again.

“Pain? Why?”

“Well, you didn’t know?”

“What should I know?”

“You know that you and Prince Jaejoong are connected?”

Aleeya nods. “Oppa had told me about that. If Oppa hurt somewhere, I will get the same bruise as well.”

“Every time you are in pain, I mean your heart in pain…Prince Jaejoong will feel the same pain as well. Lately, before we met you, he was fainted and cannot breath. We all worried about him because every time he does the checkup he will get negative result. All doctors that he met said the same thing that he is healthy. At that time, we all didn’t realize about you because we were acknowledge that you are already dead.”

“I didn’t know! Oppa didn’t tell me anything about him in pain. And…I also never thought about this.” Aleeya said. She shocked with what Sir Changmin has told her.

“I’m sorry. Maybe I shouldn’t tell you about this.”

“No, Changmin Oppa. It was great that you tell me about this.”

“Maybe Prince Jaejoong didn’t tell you about this because he doesn’t want you to feel guilty.”

“Changmin oppa, what if I die then…does it will make Oppa die as well?”

“Huh? I…don’t know…” Sir Changmin doesn’t expect Aleeya will ask him that.

“And, what if Oppa cannot find a suitable heart to me? If Oppa gives his heart to me, can it save me?”

“What do you mean?”

“You told me earlier that we both are connected. If Oppa injured, I will be injured as well. So, what if Oppa die?  Can I be saving from that destiny??”

“But, we didn’t know about this yet. Maybe you both can be saved.”

“If I will be alive alone without Oppa, then just let both of us die.”

“Hana, you shouldn’t have that thinking.”

“So, what I’m supposed to think? I’m loss. You know it’s hard to get the heart that suit me well unless from the family member.”

“I know but we still have to keep the faith. You are from Royal family and with the power, I know we can find the suitable heart. Please don’t worry. I’m afraid that it will affect your heart.”

After put Aleeya on sleep, Sir Changmin went back.