Castle 35

Crown Prince

Prince Jaejoong enter the monument park. Today the park is also empty. He asked to get the park emptied because he wants to be alone and remember the memory that he aand his sister had here.

After walked a while, he sit on the wooden bench. Jaejoong look on the ground.

"I know you here, Hana-ah." Jaejoong glances at her side. He could see Princess Hana in white gown and sit silently beside him.

"Listen to me carefully, Hana."

"Are you in pain? Do you want me to release you from the pain?"

Princess Hana looks at Prince Jaejoong but she still keep silent. Her eyes look pure and innocent. That's eye always make him flutter and sad at the same time. He just could not imagine how much she had sufferred for the past 19 years.

"Please let me know what should I do, Hana-ah." Prince Jaejoong grabs Princess Hana's hand.

"Can I keep my faith on you? Will you open your eyes one day? I really miss you."

Princess Hana looks at Prince Jaejoong silently before she smiles.

"I'm not in pain."

"Do you wants me to release you?"

"No. Hold me tight oppa."

Prince Jaejoong gets teary to hear that. He nods. Princess Hana give a kiss at Jaejoong's cheek before she walks away,

"Hana..." Call Jaejoong. Hana just walk away.

After a while, Princess Hana is dissapear from his eyes. Jaejoong just stood in silent. His eye still look at the place where he last saw Hana.

The phone ring makes Jaejoong back to reality. Sir Yunho is in the line.

"Jae, Princess Hana..." His heart beating fast when he heard Hana's name.

"Please don't tell me...?"

Jaejoong falls back on the wooden bench. He could not believe what he heard.