Castle 20

Crown Prince

“What? You are invited to the Royal birthday? Is it serious?”

“Yeah, why should I be joking with you? Anyway, it was not Prince Jaejoong’s birthday. It is Sir Yunho birthday party.”

“How you become closed to Prince Jaejoong then? Why I never know about this?”

“I have told you about the tattoo right? Prince Jaejoong personally comes to restaurant to ask for forgiveness for what he has done to me. We become closed like that. The Prince is so kind.”

“Yeah, even he invites you to their party.”

“Well, you and Yoohwan are invited too.”

“What? Who? Why?”

“Hyuri…calm down…well, yesterday when I went out with Prince Jaejoong to get the dress for the party, he told that I can bring a friend along…”

“Are you serious? I can attend the party as well?” Ask Hyuri again and again. Aleeya just nods.

“Yes, Hyuri. The Prince even wants to sponsor the dress.”

“Really?” Said Hyuri in excited. But then she turns to look at Aleeya who just smile while doing her job.

“Wait. Don’t you feel a bit fishy about this?”

“What you mean?”

“Why The Prince do these entire thing to you? Both of you are in love?”

“Yah! Watch your mouth. What if anyone heard you?” Said Aleeya with quiet sign. She also looks around, afraid if someone around them.

“I just said it. If think it through, what else the reasons The Prince even treat you so kind.”

“I did tell you that he felt sorry because of the tattoo. That’s it.”

“Hmmm…it just confusing me. There must be something else…what is it?” Hyuri touch her chin while she was thinking on something.

“Hyuri-ah…why make your head think hard. It is nothing. That might be the way how royal family treat when they feel sorry.”

“But, I just feel weird.”

“Just keep your weird sense alone. It is nothing.”

“From my experience, if the guy so take care about the girl, that means that guy have fall in love with the girl...”

“Talking about experience, I never saw you going out with anyone.”

“Well, I watched it through drama…”

“You watched drama too much, Hyuri.”

“What else can I do? Aleeya, have The Prince confess to you?”

“Hyuri-ah! I already told you to stop talking about it.”

“Okay…” Said Hyuri almost whispered.

“You want to go or not?” Ask Aleeya.

“Of course I want. Who doesn’t want to attend such exclusive party?”

“Good. But, I warn you…don’t ever slip that word again. If The Prince heard about it, we both absolutely died. Okay?”

“Understand. I will zip my mouth. Just my mind will speak about it.”

“Whatever.”

“So, do you already tell Yoohwan about this?”

“Not yet. I will tell him tonight.”

“Do you think Yoohwan want to join us?”

“I’m not sure about it either. Well, I will just try my luck first. If he says yes…then okay.”

“What if he says no then? Is it means that I cannot join the party?”

“Do you want to couple with Sir Changmin then?”

“Sir Changmin? Yah! That much better!! Why you don’t say it earlier?” Aleeya just smile when heard that. Well, she doesn’t tell what Sir Changmin had done to her the other days. She also doesn’t know why, it’s just that she feel Sir Changmin is not the bad person.


*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Thank you for spare your valuable time to read my story.

I really appreciate for the comment from the readers…Your comment is most welcome. Please drop any comment, thought, idea or what you feel about my story.