Chapter 14

Crown Prince

Aleeya open her eyes slowly. Her eyes a bit hurt due to the light. She is looking for a clock at wall. The clock showed 9 but she doesn’t know today is what day.

Aleeya try to lift up her body even her chest still in a bit painful. Her face is very pale. But then her eyes catch something. Someone is sitting on the floor facing her bed.

“Sire?” Aleeya almost shocked to see Prince Jaejoong who’s the one sitting on the floor.

Prince Jaejoong lifts up his face and look at Aleeya. Aleeya more shocked to see Prince Jaejoong tears.

“Sire…please.” Aleeya come down from her bed and sit in front of Prince Jaejoong. She could not dare to touch the Prince.

“I’m sorry.”

“What for? If you feel sorry for that day, I already forgive you sire. So, please stand up. Don’t sit like this…”

“I will stay sitting like this until you forgive me.”

“I already said that I have forgiven you. Anyway, I know your feeling regards on the tattoo…but please believe me, I have no idea about that tattoo existence. The tattoo already there since….”

“I believe you.” Prince Jaejoong cut off Aleeya’s word.

Prince Jaejoong stands up. He looks at Aleeya. He then takes Aleeya hand and slip the sleeves a bit. Aleeya shocked with that.

“You know how you get that scars?” Aleeya more shocked and confused to hear that from Prince Jaejoong. She just shook her head.

“I make you have that scar. I get scratch while playing hide and seek with my friends.”

“What are you talking about? I could not understand.” Said Aleeya. If before she don’t dare to look into the prince eyes but now she even could drowning into that eyes.

“Do you believe if I said that you have birth scar at your back bone?”

“How you…know that?”

“I know everything about you.”

“You ever heard about the death Princess?”

“I think I heard that from Mrs Qing before.”

“She’s not dead.”

Aleeya confuse and questioned herself why The Prince told her about that. Prince Jaejoong looks down and took a deep breath.

“I think you should have rest. I will make a move first.”

“My Lord…I don’t think you should have gone without leave me an explanation regards on your words just now.”

“One day…I will explain you…I promise.”

Aleeya don’t dare to ask more. Before step out from the room, Prince Jaejoong once again turns to Aleeya.

“I hope that you can forgive me.” Aleeya just look The Prince with the blank look.  ‘Didn’t I already say that I forgive you?’ Said Aleeya to herself. She then walks to the bathroom. Her mind still has a lot of question regards on Prince Jaejoong’s weird behaviour.

Prince Jaejoong meets Sir Yunho outside the room.

“When you come, Yunho?”

“Just arrive. I heard from YoungMin that you want to visit hospital. So, that’s why I came here.”

Prince Jaejoong just nod to Sir Yunho while his mind is wondering at somewhere else.

“Have you told Aleeya…sorry, Princess Hana the truth?” Ask Sir Yunho and Prince Jaejoong just shook his head to answer Sir Yunho question,

“You must have your own reason why you didn’t tell her the truth, sire?”

“I don’t have guts to tell her the truth. I cannot see her face when she knows the truth.”

“I do believe she must be happy when to know that she is Princess Hana.”

“Do you think she will be happy when know the truth? I don’t think so, Yunho? I can feel it.”

“Well, at least she should be thankful that she found her family.”

“Family? When she know that she is the daughter of the Royal Family but yet she still have to live alone for almost 19 years…do you think she can be happy and thankful when know that? If I was at her place… I will surely make the Royal family repay all suffer I have for those 19 years.”

“But she might be different from you, Jae.”

“What the different, Yunho? We both share the same heart and pain. I believe we also share the same feeling.”

Sir Yunho cannot argue with Prince Jaejoong anymore. The Prince’s word and worries might be right.

“If anything I can help you then, you just said it, Jae. I know it might be difficult for you to handle this alone. You have me at your side.”

“Thank You, Yunho.”

 

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Thank you for spare your valuable time to read my story.

I really appreciate for the comment from the readers…Your comment is most welcome. Please drop any comment, thought, idea or what you feel about my story.