Castle 34

Crown Prince

Jaejoong still stand outside the room. His eyes see through the big glass in front of him. Someone that he loves the most is stay behind that glass.Princess Hana has been come for few month. As because he still cannot let her go, so he wants to keep her alive even by using the machine.

"You are so white, Hana-ah. How come you still looks grace and beautiful even what you had go through for the past 19 years."

"Because I'm your sister. I'm a royal blood and only princess of this kingdom." Jaejoong smiles to hear that whisper.

"Yes right, because you are my sister. And, you are also stubborn like me right?"

"Because I'm your other half. Our heart have the same beat."

"Hana-ah, if you are here with me right now...Oppa wants you to listen to what I'm gonna say."

Jaejoong wait for Hana to reply him but no answer. Since Hana was coma, he can feels that Hana is always at her side and talks to him. Even he knows that all only his mindplay but he wants to believe that Hana never leave him.

"If you are in pain, and wants me to let you go...Oppa will. But, if you are not, then please wake up from your sleep. I will not mad at you."

But still no answer. Jaejoong looks at his right and left and then nod.

"Oppa will not let you go till I die...Oppa just want you to know that." 

As usual, after spend an hour comes to visit Hana, he then left the hospital.

"Oppa will comes again tomorrow." After a few steps, he could feel someone touch his hands.He glance at his side. As usual, everytime he comes visit Hana, he could feel someone touch his hand softy. He knows that it was Hana. I know his sister always at his side.

*********************

"So, where is next?" Ask Jaejoong after he enter the car. Youngmin check his tablet.

"You have meeting with the Gabenor regarding to the election campaign for end of this month."

"Next?"

"You have no schedule after that. But you have a dinner with Highness."

"Please cancel the dinner. I have somewhere to go."

"Yes, sire."