Castle 5

Crown Prince

 

“Whoop!” Someone suddenly appear at the front while Aleeya walking her way home after her job at restaurant.

“Yoohwan! You shock me.” Scream Aleeya.

“Sorry.”

“You really want me die do you?”

“Of course not. I’m sorry okay?”

“What if my heart stops beating because of that…stupid act?”

“Sorry…I am really sorry.”

“Forgive you already. But don’t ever do that again.”

“I promise I will never do that again.”

Aleeya continue walking. Followed by Yoohwan.

“Finish your work?” Ask Yoohwan.

“Hm.”

“Wanna have a cup of coffee with me?”

“I don’t think so.”

“Please!”

“I’m tired.”

“Please Aleeya. We have not out for some time.”

“I’m not feeling well today, Yoohwan. Can we go tomorrow?” Said Aleeya soft. She really feels not so good today. At night, she still has a work to do. In morning, she work at Mrs. Qing restaurant and continue as a housekeeper at night at Golden Palace Villa Hotel.

“If then okay. I will come and fetch you at restaurant after your work.”

“Thank you for understanding, Yoohwan.”

“You should not work so hard, Aleeya. I can support you.”

“Why you want support me? We have no relations. You are not my family.”

“But we are friend. A friend will help other friend.”

“Then, if you support me…do you want me to stay at home all the time? Without doing anything?”

“That’s not my point. You work almost 20 hours a day. Only 4 hours to rest and sleep is not enough for a normal person.”

“I’m okay with it, Yoohwan. I already use to it.”

“I know you sick, Aleeya. If you are fine living like that, but I know your heart can’t. If you keep going like this, I afraid it will stop beating.”

“If I’m not doing like this, do you think I can survive? I stay alone, Yoohwan. Nobody can help me with this life. I have to work to stay alive.”

“But, at least you should think about your health.”

“I will stop when it stop beating, Yoohwan.”

“Don’t say like that. I don’t want to hear that from you.”

“Then, what I suppose to say? Nothing much I could say to you. This is the reality. I am a loner, Yoohwan. Even I die, I’m alone too.”

“…well maybe I should ask for you and Mrs. Qing to help for my funeral. And for that, I should spend some money too.” Said Aleeya jokingly.

“You still able to tell joke about this?”

“You started that okay. Well, my home already here. Thank you for walk me home.”

“I’m not finished yet, Aleeya.”

“Please keep your speech tomorrow. I think I have hear enough today.” Aleeya already run to her house.

“You always like that. I’m concern about you!”

“Thank you! See you tomorrow.” Shout Aleeya from far. She already opens her house door. To be more exact, it was just a small hunt. It more likes a room.

Aleeya take out her shoes and put her bag on floor. With a tired body she lies on the thin mattress and close her eyes. She has to accumulate all the strength in order to stay strong for tonight work.

She wake up at 7 PM. With lazy eyes, she walks to bathroom and take a short bath. She put on her white uniform and also thick cardigan so she could bear with the cold when she walks to the hotel.

Aleeya start work at 8PM but she have to out early. It took 30 minutes’ walk.

When she reached hotel, she run to the restroom where she will keep her bag and things.

“You are late again, Miss Aleeya.”

“Sorry Mdm Feng.”

“Because of that, I will deduct your salary.”

“Please don’t deduct my pay. I will work over time to replace my late time.”

“This is not first time you late.”

“I know and I am sorry.”

“Always sorry. If you late again, I will fire you.”

“I am sorry.”

“Start work. Here is the list for the room that you should do the clean.”

Aleeya take the paper from Mdm Feng’s hand. She runs to the cleaning room to take her things and walk to the alley. Without complaining, she start does her job.

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Thank you for spare your valuable time to read my story.

I really appreciate for the comment from the readers…Your comment is most welcome. Please drop any comment, thought, idea or what you feel about my story.