Castle 16

Crown Prince

“Aleeya, I have good news.”

“What is it, doctor? I can discharge today?”

“I have better news.”

“What is it?”

“We have a donor that willing to donate heart to you.”

“Are you serious, doctor?”

“Of course, my dear. Why should joke about this isn’t?”

“So, I will be healing from this pain? Forever?”

Doctor Kim just smile when saw how happy Aleeya is.

“Owh…can I know who?”

“Who?”

“Yeah, whose heart that will be in my body in future…at least I should thank to that person isn’t? Ah, the heart transplant only can be done when that person is dying isn’t?” Doctor Kim nods.

“Or that person already died?” Aleeya ask again. Doctor Kim just smile.

“You should not worry about it. I will handle the rest. You just get prepared and have a long rest, okay?”

“Okay, Doctor. I will follow all your instruction. I will behave well.”

“Then good. Well, you can discharge now.”

“Yeah. At last, I am free…”

“Ah, if you feel pain, come to hospital immediately.”

“Understand. I will take care of myself. Anyway, thank you Doctor Kim.”

“You are welcome, Aleeya.” Then, Doctor Kim move out from the room after deliver the news to Aleeya.

Aleeya jump down from the bed and suddenly her heart feel slightly in pain due to the excited. She holds her chest tight. ‘I will be okay.’ Aleeya said to herself then she continues to get herself tidy. She really feels happy with the news. She can’t wait to share the news with Hyuri and Yoohwan.

 

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

“What?”

“Is what I heard is true?”

“Do The King and Queen know about this?”

“How many times you want me to repeat? Yes, it is true and I don’t think The King and Queen know about this. If The Highness knows, this absolutely will not happen.” Yunho said. Everyone else seems shocked with the news.

“He should not do that anyway…how the Kingdom would be in future…”

“We should convince him…”

“Do you think I never tried to convince him? Huh…you know The Prince better right?” Sir Yunho said in frustrated. Everyone then just stay quiet.

“We should think how to get this not happen...no matter what.” Said Sir Yunho to the others.

“But, you know…well, everyone knows that it is just useless. We could not change Prince Jaejoong’s decision.”

“I will just follow if it about something else but not this time around.” Sir Yunho said in flat tone. He seems really serious.

“You have a way? I don’t think you want to tell the truth to Princess Hana regards on this right?”

Sir Yoochun’s word make Sir Yunho stay thinking a while.

“If there is no other choice…I will tell her the truth.”

“Did Princess Hana know that she is the daughter of Royal Family?”

“No. Prince Jaejoong didn’t tell her yet.”

“Why?”

“He afraid to faces Princess Hana when he telling her the truth. Well, I could understand and accept this but I really cannot support him when he said he want to gives his heart to Princess Hana. You all know what means by that right?”

“Yeah, but we should have a look on Prince Jaejoong’s side as well. His decision to donate his heart is the right things to repay what Princess Hana have been suffer all those back years. It was 19 years, Yunho. It was not a short period of time. She been kidnaped and announce dead not because she is the Princess but as an exchange for the Prince’s life. If I was in Prince Jaejoong’s shoes, I will do the same either. Even I donate my heart to her, as what he said, there is still has remaining debt that I should pay to her.”

“Yes, I realizes about that, Junsu. I have thought about it too. But he is not an ordinary man. He is the future King. The King whose will lead our kingdom one day. I could accept his decision as a friend but not as the resident of the Kingdom.”

“Even you argue about this, Yunho…he have made his mind. I bet there is nothing that can change his mind.” Said Sir Changmin at last made others nod except Sir Yunho.

 

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Thank you for spare your valuable time to read my story.

I really appreciate for the comment from the readers…Your comment is most welcome. Please drop any comment, thought, idea or what you feel about my story.