Castle 19

Crown Prince

“What is it, son?” Ask Queen Sera to Prince Jaejoong when he saw her son so quiet while when having dinner just now.

“Nothing, mum…”

“I know my son even when you still inside my tummy, dear. I know it by just looking at your face. You must be hiding something from me, isn’t?”

Prince Jaejoong still quiet. He stares at the star.

“Is it about girl? You fall in love with someone?” Queen Sera try to make Prince Jaejoong talk.

“No mum.”

“Then, what make my son quiet like this? I never saw you like this before.”

“I’m thinking about Princess Hana.” Said Prince Jaejoong. Queen Sera suddenly feel sad when she heard the name. Prince Jaejoong never opens up about Princess Hana in front of Queen Sera before because he know his mother will feel sad every time talking about Hana.

“What if…she was not dead, mum?”

“Then, bring her home. Bring my baby girl back to me if she really still alive. I never declare her dead, Jae…I could always feel that she still alive and was playing hide and seek with me.”

“I will bring her home, mum…” Said Prince Jaejoong soft.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Prince Jaejoong plans for a party for next week. He diligently plans it because it will become the most meaningful party ever.

“YoungMin, please get confirmed the guests. Here is the list.”

“Yes, sire.”

“I want all the Honourable and Great Family to be listed and invited. Their attendance is compulsory.”

“Sure. I will make sure on that, sire.”

“Thank you, YoungMin.”

Prince Jaejoong then drove his car to somewhere. He gets the call while driving.

“Hello, mum.”

“Jae, what is this party for? Why your Father and I didn’t know about the party?”

“It’s a normal party, mum.”

“Normal? You even invited the Family from LA. It doesn’t look normal, son.”

“I will tell you soon, mum. I’m driving right now. I will give you a call later.”

“Okay then. Careful with your drive.”

“Mum…”

“Yeah. You want to say something?”

“Nope. I love you, mum.”

“You told me that all the time, dear. Well, I love you too.”

“Bye.” The line has been cut off. Prince Jaejoong sighs. He almost wants to tell Queen Sera the reason of the party to be held.

Prince Jaejoong arrives at the boutique after 15 minutes. Aleeya arrives just a minute after Prince Jaejoong.

“Glad that you come.”

“Well, I should not disobey The Prince.” Jokes Aleeya.

“Let’s go in.” Both of them walk into the boutique. The boutique is so huge and so white.

“Do I have to come?”

“Of course. Sir Yunho wants you to come.”

“But, I’m not part of the…”

“You are coming with me. I can choose anyone to be my couple. Well, I have no one in my mind, so that’s why I choose you.” Prince Jaejoong tries to convince Aleeya. Aleeya jusy nods.

“Choose whatever you like.” Said Prince Jaejoong.

Aleeya looks the dress one by one and she shocked with the price. Then, she walks to Prince Jaejoong.

“Hm…can I just wear my usual clothes?”

“Why? You don’t like the dress here? We can go to others boutique then.”

“No. All the dress here is so beautiful. It is just…”

“What?”

“I don’t think I suit the dress well.”

“Aleeya, you should at least try one of the dresses. They have 500 dresses here. You can try them all. I believe there must be one suit you well.”

“You want me to try them all?”

“Yeah. If you had to.” Said Prince Jaejoong makes Aleeya throw a sigh.

“Okay. Can you just choose any dress for me?”

Prince Jaejoong smiles then walk to the dresses. He looks one after one and the he take out the yellow gold dress with the Swarovski.

“Try this on.”Prince Jaejoong passed the dress to the girl and Aleeya followed the girl.

Almost ten girls are helping Aleeya with the dress. Two of them are helping with the make-up and another two help with the hair. While others helping her with the dress and accessories.

After taking 30 minutes, she gets ready to show up. Prince Jaejoong is waiting outside.

3…2…1. The curtain is open.

Prince Jaejoong just stands quiet when see that. ‘No doubt that you’re the Princess, Princess Hana.’ Said Prince Jaejoong in heart.

Aleeya is waiting for the Prince’s response.

“You look wonderful. I just satisfied with it. If you want to try others…”

“No. If you like it then I also satisfied with just this one.”

“Then, okay.”

“But, sire…is it not too much for just a birthday party? I feel like I went for the wedding ceremony.” Aleeya said with innocent. Prince Jaejoong smile when heard that.

“It is the simplest dress even for the birthday party, my dear.  You will be shocked when you see the others soon.”

“But, I feel…”

“If you feel uneasy, how about we invite your friends too?”

“You mean, Hyuri? But, you said that this party can be attended by the couple only.”

“Hmmm….how about become a couple with Sir Changmin then?”

“Huh…I don’t think I can agree with it.”

“Well…You can ask Yoohwan to become her partner then.” Suggest Prince Jaejoong. Aleeya’s eyes seem shining.

“Can I invite them?”

“Of course you can. Then, you will be not alone. I will sponsor for the dress and tux if you want.”

“Serious?”

“Do I look like I’m joking right now?”

“Thank you, My Lord. I will contact them now.” Aleeya seems excited. All the fears and uneasy feeling seems fading away.

Prince Jaejoong feels satisfied to see Princess Hana smile. It is worth than anything.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Thank you for spare your valuable time to read my story.

I really appreciate for the comment from the readers…Your comment is most welcome. Please drop any comment, thought, idea or what you feel about my story.