Castle 22

Crown Prince

Aleeya walk in between Yoohwan and Hyuri. Honestly, she feels a bit uneasy and nervous. She turns to look at Hyuri.

“Smile, Aleeya.” Whisper Hyuri to Aleeya.

“Do I look weird? Why everyone look at me with that look.” Aleeya half whisper to Hyuri.

“No. You look gorgeous. Right, Yoohwan?”

Yoohwan just nods before he speaks. “I still not believe you convince me to attend this party.”

“You have to attend no matter what.” Said Hyuri.

“Yeah, if not, you are not able to attend it as well, right?” Yoohwan still not satisfied. Yoohwan look handsome with the tux but Aleeya and Hyuri could tell that he doesn’t feel comfortable wear it.

“Well…yeah. Anyway, Aleeya really want you to come along.” Said Hyuri and smile to Aleeya. Aleeya then look at Yoohwan and give him a smile.

“Yes. I want you to attend the party with me.”

“Then, you should be my partner.”

“I’m sorry that you have to be mine, Yoohwan.” Said Hyuri jokingly. Aleeya just smile to hear that from Hyuri.

They walk through along the red carpet. All the guests are charming and gorgeous. They truly impressed with the place.

“Is it really a birthday party? It looks so exclusive compared to normal people party. So, this is how the Royal Family spending for?” Yoohwan said while looking around.

“Shh…take care of your mouth Yoohwan.” Said Hyuri.

They enter the huge wooden door. They have been greeted by the man with full smile.

“The Prince has been waiting for you, Ms Aleeya.” The man then walks them to the centre of hall.

Prince Jaejoong busy talking to his bestfriends.

“My Lord, Ms Aleeya and friends are already here.”

Prince Jaejoong and the others turn to look at her. She feels a bit shy when she became the main attention.

“You are here.”

Aleeya smile and then she look at Sir Yunho.

“Happy birthday, Sir Yunho. Thank you for inviting me and my friends to the party.”

Sir Yunho then smile but the others looks confuse.

“I want you to meet my parents.”

“Ah…that means…The King and Queen?”

Prince Jaejoong smile. “Yes.” He holds Aleeya hand and led the way. Aleeya turn to Hyuri. Hyuri show a hand sign to just follow The Prince while she and Yoohwan stay there with the others.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

The King and Queen were not really believes with their son’s word yesterday until Prince Jaejoong introduce a young girl. Queen Sera without knowing move ahead and softly touch Aleeya’s cheek. Aleeya a bit weird when she saw tears flowing from Queen Sera eyes.

The King without a words look shocked when he saw the tattoo at Aleeya’s shoulder. Even Aleeya’s long hair covered the shoulder but the tattoo still could be seen.

“Hana?” Queen Sera couldn’t even speak. She just called out one name. The name that belongs to a person she really misses.

Aleeya still feels weird and then she turns to look at Prince Jaejoong. Unfortunately, The Prince was not at her side. She looks around till she saw Prince Jaejoong on the stage alone.

“I called for the party because I want to announce something important.” Prince Jaejoong said and then he stops. His eyes meet with Aleeya’s eyes.

“I bet everyone knew what was happen 19 years ago. Anyway, this party didn’t mean to celebrate for that black day and Princess Hana’s death. As what I told to everyone, I will bring my sister home one day no matter what.”

“…and I have fulfilled that promised. Princess Hana was not murdered by Nero. She is still alive.”

The guests seem shocked with the news. Prince Jaejoong then walked down from the stage and go straight to Aleeya.

He stops in front of Aleeya and make all eyes pointed to them. Aleeya’s heart beat faster. She is trembling.

“You are Princess Hana.” Once Prince Jaejoong said that, one drop tear flowing down from her eyes. She also doesn’t know what the meaning of that tear. She is speechless.

“You are The Highness Princess of the Kingdom…and my only sister.”

“Wh-at did you said, My Lord?”

“The tattoo…your birth mark…the scar at your hand? Do you know how I knew about all that?”

“…Because we are sibling.”

Aleeya tried to understand the situation. She looks at everyone in the hall. She then saw Hyuri and Yoohwan. They seem shocked too.

Aleeya walked to Hyuri and Yoohwan. With a trembling hand, she grabs Hyuri arm.

“Let’s go Hyu-ri…”

“Aleeya…” Hyuri tried to calm Aleeya but she been drag to walk along. Even in shocked, Yoohwan also followed them.

“Hana!” Prince Jaejoong called. He tried to stop Aleeya.

“I’m sorry, My Lord…This just not right.”

“This is the truth Hana.”

“NO!” Shout Aleeya make everyone shocked again.

Aleeya then realizes her mistake. “I’m sorry…”

“No, you did nothing wrong. Oppa is telling you the truth, Hana.”

“Please…I should not be here at the first place. This is not my place. I didn’t know any of you here. You are wrong, My Lord. I am just an ordinary girl.”

“I have more than enough proof that you are Hana. We will do the DNA check if you doubt of what I have said.”

“I just want to go home. Yoohwan, please bring me home.”

“Hana.” Queen Sera softly called the name. She hold Aleeya’s arm.

“I know you are my lost daughter just by looking at your eyes. Even you denied it million times, you still apart of Royal Family.”

Aleeya look at Queen Sera eyes but her eyes is so fuzzy with tears. Somehow, her gaze becomes blank.

 

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Thank you for spare your valuable time to read my story.

I really appreciate for the comment from the readers…Your comment is most welcome. Please drop any comment, thought, idea or what you feel about my story