Castle 18

Crown Prince

At the counter to make the pay, Prince Jaejoong asks for the permission from Uncle Jon and Mrs. Qing to take Aleeya out for a while. Even both of the couples feel a bit weird for that, they still gives their permission.

Aleeya also feel weird and uneasy about it but she just followed Prince Jaejoong while the others give Prince Jaejoong a space to spend a day with Princess Hana so they make an excuse that they have something else to do.

While in the car which drove by Prince Jaejoong himself, Aleeya open to ask.

“Why you asking me out, My Lord?”

“First thing, please don’t call me that way…too formal.”

“But, we are not allowed to call you with the simple way, sire…”

“Who say so? I didn’t ask my people to call me in formal…”

“It’s a rule and tradition in a way to show our respect to the Royal family.”

“Well, I allowed you to call me just my name. Jaejoong…or maybe Oppa… Yeah, since I am older than you.”

“I think it’s more comfortable for me to call you like usual…My Lord!”

“Okay…whatever you feel comfortable then.”

“Where are we going? Well, actually, I don’t know why you asking me out?”

“Curious?”

“A bit…nope…so curious and weird at the same time.”

“Why?”

“I don’t do anything wrong, isn’t? Or are you still upset because of the tattoo? You really want me to remove it?”

Aleeya’s question make Prince Jaejoong smile. Aleeya become more confuse. A few days ago, The Prince so fierce when knowing about the tattoo but today he smiles when heard about the tattoo.

“Why you smile, sire?”

“Are you afraid that I will remove that tattoo?”

“No…actually, yes. I really don’t know about the tattoo, sire…I talk the truth.”

“I know. I know you said the truth. I don’t ask you out because of that.”

“Then, why?”

“I want to repay my rudeness on you the other day.”


“I already forgave you, sire. So, please don’t bother about that anymore.”

“I’m a Prince and in future, I will be a King…Well, I really regret my behaviour that day. I’m too emotional and misuse my power for the personal matters. So, I want to repay that by asking you out today.”

“About the tattoo…” Said Aleeya softly. She afraid to open up about the tattoo but it already slip out from . Prince Jaejoong seems know what was in her mind. He turns to look at Aleeya beside him.

“I don’t know why it is so special to you…”

“You want to know?”

“I want to know…but if only you willing to share it with me, My Lord.”

Prince Jaejoong still focuses in his driving. He take a deep breathe.

“The tattoo is belonging to me and my only younger sister, Princess Hana. Only we both got that Royal tattoo at my shoulder.”

“Ah…that’s the reason why you want me to remove that tattoo…”

“You know about Princess Hana?”

“Yes, My Lord. I’m sorry.”

“If she still alive, she must be in a same age with you. And beautiful like you…The tattoo is the symbol that both of us are the Prince and Princess of the Kingdom…”

“Why I have that tattoo then?” Ask Aleeya suddenly. Prince Jaejoong just quiet.

“Doesn’t it weird? It doesn’t seem like my birth mark, right?” Mumble Aleeya. Prince Jaejoong didn’t answer to that question.

They arrive at huge garden where all the famous and important building around the world has been built as a miniature. Aleeya seems excited to see all those kind different building that she never sees before.

“Wah…I never know about this place before. Thank you for bring me here, My Lord.” Said Aleeya. She starts to walk from one building to another building and read the note or history about the building on the black plaque. While, Prince Jaejoong just follow from behind.

“Why there are no people today? Is it part of the Royal properties?”

“Nope. It is public place.”

“Ah…I know. The place has to be close because you want to visit it right?”

“No. I ask it to be close because of you.”

“Huh? Why? I am okay even there is people around me.”

“Don’t people will talk when they saw you with me? I don’t want you feel miserable in future.”

“Ah…you are right. The people will misunderstand if they saw you and me…”

Aleeya then continue reading the plague and then she walk to another monument.

“But, why you brought me here instead, My Lord?”

“Well…this is my favourite place after all. I just want to share it with you.”

“This will become my favourite place as well…thank you for sharing with me.”

Prince Jaejoong smile. He is happy that Aleeya seems comfortable while with him even though she still talk formal with him. This is the good start.

“Can I ask you something?” Ask Prince Jaejoong when they walk on the bridge.

“Of course you can, sire. What is it?”

“Your family…well, as what I know you living alone.”

Aleeya nod. “I grew up at Orphanage House. I don’t know about my family. No one knows about my background. They said that they found me walk alone at the lake then the people sent me to the orphanage house. When I was 13 years old, I ran away from the house because I want to live on my own.”

“So, you live alone since then?”

“Yeah…I ran away from the house even I know that I will face with a lot of difficulty since I know no one and still young. I still remember, since I have nowhere to go, I slept at the bus stop for a week then been chase by the police. Then, I met with Mrs. Qing when I slept in front of her restaurant. She took me to her house and gave a work at her place. Now, I afford to rent a small cute house with my pay.”

“It must be hard for you…”

“At first, yes…but after a while, I really used to it. I am happy. I have Mrs. Qing and Uncle Jon…I have Hyuri and Yoohwan at my side. I would be greedy if I ask for more.”

“Your heart…”

“How you know about that? Even Mrs. Qing and Uncle Jon don’t know about it.”

“You fainted in the palace the other day, remember? The doctor told me about it.”

“Ah…no wonder.”

“Is it pain?”

ALeeya take a time to answer that. “Yup. A bit pain. But, it’s okay. Nothing bad actually. The pain just took 5 minutes, and then I will be okay.”

“Aleeya…”

“Hmph?”

“If one day you meet with your family…”

“Well, I’m waiting for that day actually. I really hope that my family still alive and really hope that they also looking for me. I believe that I will meet them one day.”

Prince Jaejoong does not know whether it was a right time to tell Aleeya about the truth that she is actually the dead Princess Hana.

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Thank you for spare your valuable time to read my story.

I really appreciate for the comment from the readers…Your comment is most welcome. Please drop any comment, thought, idea or what you feel about my story.