Castle 30

Crown Prince

 

Aleeya wake up when she feels someone is holding her hand. She turns to her right. Then she smile.

“I make you awake?”

“No. I dream about you just now. And when I open my eyes, I could see you.”

“Really? Wanna tell me about your dream?”

“Do you still remember the place that fills with a hundred of monument the other day?” Prince Jaejoong nods. He could remember the day that he and his friends went to find Hana at the restaurant and then he brings Hana there.

“In my dream, we both are still young and we are running around the park…only two of us. But, I wonder how I can dream about you when you are still young Oppa. I never see your face when you are young.”

“Am I handsome in your dream?” Aleeya smiles and then she nods.

“Then, the one in your dream is surely me. I was handsome when I was young.” Prince Jaejoong boasts about himself.

Aleeya try to lift her head.

“Why? You want to go toilet?” Aleeya shook her head. Prince Jaejoong helps Aleeya to sit.

“Oppa, I want to put my leg down.” Prince Jaejoong looks at Aleeya for a while and then he move Aleeya’s leg down from the bed.

Aleeya’s hold Prince Jaejoong’s arm and ask him to sit on the chair by facing her.

“Why?”

“I want to talk with my Oppa like this.” Prince Jaejoong forces a smile to Hana.

“You want to go to that place again?” Ask Prince Jaejoong suddenly.

Aleeya shook her head. “Why?” Ask Prince Jaejoong.

“Oppa said that it was your favorite place. So, I don’t want to leave a bad memory to you.”

Prince Jaejoong seems can understand the meaning behinds Aleeya’s word.

“What you mean, Hana-ah? Why it will be a bad memory for me? Every moment with you is the best moment that I have. Do you know how much Oppa adore you? Even we just met but you are my 19 years old sister and you will still my sister until the end.”

Aleeya smiles when she heard that. “We don’t seem like siblings that separate for 19 years right?”

Prince Jaejoong took Aleeya’s right hand and places it at his chest.

“Can you feel my heart beating?” Ask Prince Jaejoong. Aleeya then put her left hand at her chest. Then she closes her eyes.

After a while, she opens her eyes and “It’s weird. I can’t feel my heart beating but I can feel yours.” Said Aleeya.

“It is because our heart beat at the same rhythm. We are ONE…eternally…” Aleeya smiles when heard that. Everything that come out from Prince Jaejoong is so honest to her ears.

After a while, the room becomes quiet. The sound of machine only heard in that quiet room.

Aleeya then suddenly hug Prince Jaejoong and he just let her be. Prince Jaejoong’s know what his sister was thinking now.

Aleeya hold the tears and wipe it directly when it flowing down to her cheek. Without seeing it, Prince Jaejoong knows she was crying. But he just wants to keep silent until Aleeya release the hug.

“I always want to hug you. So, since I don’t have much time, I want to hug you every day.”

“Hana.”

“I know Oppa. But, please forgive me. I want us to discuss about it today. Let it end here. I don’t want us still arguing on this since we both don’t have much time.”

“Unfortunately, I know what was in your mind, dear. And, I cannot agree with that.”

“Oppa, could you please let me speak today?”

“Then, tell me.” At last, Prince Jaejoong has to give up.

“Oppa, I don’t want to die!”

“I will not let you die. I will save you.”

“I know you will save me no matter what but I don’t want to stay alive if it means that I will loss you.”

Suddenly, Prince Jaejoong smiles. “Why you smile?”

“Are you in love with me?” Ask Prince Jaejoong still in smile.

“Oppa! I’m serious.”

“Okay…okay…I’m sorry.”

“I don’t know how to make you understand my feeling Oppa.”

“Hana-ah…I was the one who should make you understand my feeling. You didn’t see me as your brother. You always set in your mind that I am a King. You have to remove the wall between us. King is just a title but I’m still a human just like you. I also have feeling and thought. The King title would never control who I am.”

“Oppa, please.”

“Hana-ah, you did sacrifice for me when we were young. So, I will not let that happen for the second time. For this time around, let me be the one who sacrifice.”

“Oppa, I didn’t care about the past.”

“But I do care. If you don’t care about the 19 years of the moment that we should create together, but I really care. I count every second that we missed. If you don’t mind about the hardship for living alone, but I really do mind how you grew up and even possible, I wanna pay for every hardship that you faced for that 19 years. Is there anything else that you didn’t care and you didn’t mind to lose it for those back years? Please tell me, so that I will tell you how much I care about it.”

Aleeya sigh. “Oppa, you already promised that we will settle this right? So, why not you please let me finished my word.”

“Yes, you may speak up. But, one thing I want you to know…nothing will change my mind.”

“Even my word?”

“Yes. Even it comes from you.”

“Hana-ah…I will accept anything else but not when it comes to your life.” Continue Prince Jaejoong.

“Then how is about your life Oppa? Then how is about my thought? If nothing can change your mind, so do I. Nothing can even change my mind as well…not even you.”

“…Oppa, we are now talking about life. It’s about my life. I know that I will not survive without a heart transplant but it should not come from you Oppa. I know how your feeling and your thought. I know you felt guilty as for what had happen to me. But oppa, I never blame you on that. For those 19 years, yes, I’m facing a lot of hardship and difficulty but never once I felt that my life is unfair. Now, I met you, Mom and Father so I’m more than thankful.”

Aleeya hold tight Prince Jaejoong’s hand. They both look at each other.

“Can we just let it end as what it should be?” Ask Aleeya softly.

At this moment, Prince Jaejoong really wanna scream loud. He really wants to express his feelings and let Aleeya understand his concern. But, it just locks in his mouth.

Prince Jaejoong understands Aleeya’s feeling but why not she also understands his feeling.