Meeting with him

7 Dreams

A/N thoughts=italic

another double update

 

Yuna POV

Today was the day I was supposed to meet him. If someone asked me now if I was nervous, I would laugh at him. I've been nervous ever since we got back from Bali. I couldn't sit still, so I ran in a circle in my living room. Hyoyeon watched me from the couch and then my cell phone vibrated on the coffee table. 

From Ailee Unnie:

'Come down, I'm waiting for you in the car.'

After reading Unnie's message, I grabbed my apartment keys and left my apartment. I arrived outside 5 minutes later and then got in the car. I had just buckled up and Unnie drove off. "Are you sure this is a good idea?" Ailee asked me and looked at me with concern. I sighed, because if I was honest, I wasn't sure whether this was a good idea or not. "Unnie, I haven't thought of anything else in the last few days. I'm honest, I don't really want to see him, but I'm still curious, because I want to know what he has to say to me. That's why I asked you to accompany me." it came from me now. We reached the café ten minutes before 9. After Unnie had parked the car, we went into the café and sat in the far corner. 

Now it was time to wait until he showed up. I got nervous again and drummed my fingers on the table. Ailee now put her hand on mine and then squeezed my hand to calm me down. We heard the bells ringing over the door as it opened. We both looked at the door and someone with a cap, sunglasses and face mask came up to us. "Sorry that I kept you waiting. The traffic is terrible." we heard him say now.  He took a seat across from me, then took off his cap, sunglasses, and face mask. I now looked into the face of the person Hyuna had cheated on me with. "Have you already ordered something or not yet?" he asked now and I noticed that he was trying to calm my nerves a little. "No we haven't ordered yet, we just got there earlier. What do you want from her Dawn?" Ailee said now and I noticed that she was tense. 

Dawn sighed when he realized, that Ailee wasn't up for small talk. "Unnie don't be so mean to him. Let's order something and then we'll talk." I said now and saw that Dawn gave me a little smile. A waiter came to us and we gave him our order. The waiter came back a few minutes later and brought us our order. The air was still tense. "Dawn, what did you want to tell me?" I asked him now. I looked at him intently because I wanted to know why he wanted to meet me.

"I wanted to apologize to you."

"That I'm not laughing, if that's all you have to say, then we can go again. Come on Yuna let's get out of here."

"Unnie now let him finish. I'm sorry Dawn, go on." Dawn nodded gratefully, that I prevented Ailee from going with me again.

"As I said before, I want to apologize to you for what happened, Noona. I know what I did I can never make up for, but you should know the truth about how it happened." he said now and I didn't know if I would like what would come next. 

3 years ago

Third Person POV

Dawn was with Hyuna in her apartment. The two were in the bedroom together and Dawn had some concerns. Knowing that Hyuna and Yuna were in a relationship and that they had their anniversary today. "Noona are you sure she will show up later? What if she comes here earlier because she wants to surprise you. You have your anniversary today." Dawn said now and looked at Hyuna. Hyuna ignored what Dawn said to her. "Don't worry that she will come here sooner. I wrote to her and said that I'm only going to be home this evening because I have to work. And as I know her, she's with Jiwon-ssi anyway. She cheats on me with Jiwon-ssi, so it doesn't matter if I do this too." it came from Hyuna. 

Dawn couldn't believe what he was hearing. The way he met Yuna, she was not someone who would cheat. He felt that she was someone who remained loyal to his partner. "Hyuna Noona, are you sure she is cheating on you with Jiwon-ssi? I don't think Yuna Noona is someone like that." Dawn said now and saw Hyuna coming closer. When Hyuna arrived by Dawn, she sat on his lap. "Baby I thought you love me? And if what you say is true, why is she lying to me when she meets her?" it came from Hyuna. Before Dawn could say anything, he was kissed passionately by Hyuna.

Presence

Yuna POV

"Now you know how it happened that you found me with Hyuna Noona.  I can't say more than that I'm sorry. I also don't ask for your forgiveness Noona."  I heard Dawn say now and just couldn't believe that Hyuna was only doing this, because she thought I was cheating on her. "Yuna are you okay?" Ailee asked me now, I hadn't said anything at all. "All that just because she thought I was cheating on her with Jiwon." I said now and looked at Dawn in disbelief. "I'm sorry, Yuna Noona." I heard him say again and I just waved it off. "Stop apologizing. It's not your fault. Hyuna knows what she has to do to get what she wants." it came from me now. 

"I'm grateful that you told me your part of the story. May I ask you a question?" I mean now and looked at Dawn questioningly. "Of course Noona, you can ask me anything you want." he said now and I nodded. That was something I've been wondering all the time. "Do you still love Hyuna?" I asked him now and saw that my question threw him off guard. "I ... yes, I still love Noona." he said now and looked to the side, embarrassed. I had to smile at his behavior, even Unnie had a smile on her face. I took his hand on the table in mine and he looked at me questioningly.

"Have you tried to show her in the past 3 years that you still love her?" I asked now and he just shook his head. "Noona I tried, but she only has eyes for you. She's obsessed with you. You didn't see how she reacted when she found out that you were Dreamcatcher's Manager. Yuna Noona I'm scared for you, that she does something to you. I know you don't trust me, but please be careful around her. " he said to me now and then squeezed my hand. Ailee and I looked at each other and we didn't know what to say. I heard from his voice that he was worried about me. And I couldn't be mad at him for what hat happened. "Dawn thank you for being so concerned about me. If it is ok for you, I would like to start all over again. Let us forget what happened in the past and let us be friends. "I said now and saw that Dawn was shocked because he did not expect to hear that from me. 

"Noona I don't know what to say. I had resigned myself to the fact that you don't want to see me again after this meeting. Still, I would like to be your friend." he said now and I had to smile. The three of us were still talking about a few things. When we finally wanted to go, Dawn insisted on paying for everything. I tried to talk him out of it, but he didn't let it stop him and in the end  paid for everything. Ailee drove me home now. When she stopped at a red light, she looked at me. I looked at her questioningly. "I didn't think you would forgive him. Yuna you really have a heart of gold." Unnie said now and I just smiled. Unnie stopped in front of my apartment complex and looked at me again. "Thank you for accompanying me, Ailee Unnie. I don't think I could have survived on my own." I said now and then leaned over to Unnie to give her a kiss on the cheek. 

I got out of the car and waved goodbye to Unnie. After Unnie was no longer visible, I went into the building and went straight into the elevator. I pressed the button for my floor and waited for the elevator to arrive. After reaching my floor, I went to my apartment. When I stood at the door I heard voices from my apartment. It can't be Eunji, she has some schedules today. And Jiu and the others have no key to my aparmtent. So who the hell is in my apartment? I thought now and opened my door carefully. I entered my apartment, closed the door behind me and when I walked into the living room I couldn't believe my eyes.

"WHAT THE ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE?"
 

 

 

to be continued......

 

A/N: Dawn now had his appearance in the chapter and told Yuna his point of view of the things that had happened 3 years ago. 

 

I'm a big fan of the two. And think they're a cute couple.