Day 5 in Bali

7 Dreams

A/N thoughts=italic

 

Yuna POV

When I woke up the next morning, I was in someone's arms again. God Yuna you can't make a habit out of it now. They won't stay with you forever. I thought now and tried to free myself from Jiu's grip. That was easier said than done, because the moment I tried to free myself, her grip on me grew stronger. "Where are you going, Unnie?" I heard Jiu's husky voice. I didn't know what to say and when I looked into Jiu's face, her eyes were still closed. "Unnie I asked you a question." it came from Jiu, she opened her eyes and then looked at me. "I ..... I didn't want to go anywhere. I ......" I stopped when I saw Jiu looking at me with an eyebrow raised. "Sorry about yesterday. I didn't want to break down like that." I said now and saw Jiu smile. "It's okay, we're all there for you." it came from her now and I didn't know what to say. But then something came to my mind. "How did I get to bed and why the hell am I in your arms?" I asked now and saw Jiu grin. 

"When you were crying last night, I pulled you into my arms to calm you down. You fell asleep some time later and I put you to bed. When I lay down next to you, I pulled you back into my arms so you could sleep peacefully. " Jiu said now and I didn't know why but I noticed how the blush rose again in my face. "Unnie you are so cute." it came from Jiu and she pinched my cheeks. I now pushed Jiu away from me and continued to slide away from her. "Unnie watch out." I heard Jiu say, but it was too late and I fell out of bed. I landed on the floor with a thud and then saw Jiu looking down at me over the bed rant. "I'm warning you, don't start laughing." it came from me now. "I'm sorry, Unnie." Jiu just brought out and then laughed. I started laughing myself.

Jiu got up from the bed and then helped me to my feet. I looked at her questioningly now that she was still holding my hand. "Jiu?" I asked and didn't understand what was going on. With a strong jerk I was back in Jiu's arms and she wrapped her arms around my waist. "Unnie what I said before was serious. We are there for you no matter what. And if Sunbaenim gets too close to you again, she'll be dealing with us." Jiu said now and I heard how serious she was. "Why?" I asked now and buried my face in Jiu's neck. "What do you mean with why?" now came the counter question from Jiu. I grabbed Jiu's t-shirt and held on to it. "Why would you go that far for me? You have no idea how Hyuna can be. I know how she can be and because of that, I'm afraid that she will do something to Eunji or the others. Or do something to you guys. So give me a reason why I should trust you guys. " I said now and fought with my tears.

"Unnie you are important to us. You are dear to each of us. It hurts to see you cry. Even if we tease you sometimes, we only do it so that you are not so sad anymore. We have noticed that you try to hide your feelings and emotions from us. Therefore trust your dorks that we can protect you and make you happy. "Jiu said to me now and I started to sob. I didn't know how long I was standing in Jiu's arms, but I had calmed down and pushed away from her a little. "Thanks Minji, I think I needed it. Luckily Eunji didn't notice this, she would never let me forget this day." I said now and then my door opened. I looked towards the door and saw Eunji standing in the room. I cursed myself and just looked at Eunji. The next moment she came up to us and now I was sandwiched between Jiu and Eunji.

"Eunji?" I asked now and then noticed how my top got wet. "I had no idea you were feeling that way. Was that why you prevented me from hitting Hyuna again?" Eunji said sobbing. Jiu now let go of me and I turned to my dongsaeng. I took her in my arms and her back soothingly. "Yes that was the reason why I prevented you from hitting her again." it came from me and Eunji nodded her head. After she calmed down she was still holding me. "I actually came to get you both for breakfast. Jiwon Unnie and I want to announce something." she said now and I could guess what she meant. 

Third Person POV

Half an hour later the three came downstairs and then went to the others. When they got to the others, everyone looked at the sisters with concern. This was because the eyes of the two were still red from crying. "What happened?" asked E:U worried when she looked at both of them. "Don't worry, we're both fine. We talked a little about things I should have said much earlier. Eunji said you two want to tell us something." Yuna said now. After everyone had sat down, Mia looked at E: U when she nodded, she knew that it was ok to say this. "We talked about it for a long time yesterday. We came to the conclusion that we wanted to tell you that we have been in a relationship for 3 years." Mia said now and then looked around. Yuna ducked her head a little when Mia's eyes landed on her. "I may have mentioned it yesterday." Yuna said now.

"That's exactly why I didn't want to tell you that. You can't keep anything to yourself."

"Eunji that's not true and you know that."

"Unnie when I told you back then that I was bullied at school, you couldn't keep this to yourself either."

"I only said this to Eomma and Appa, I couldn't know that they would tell your teacher."

"Unnie I almost got beaten up because of you."

"I was there in time to save your bum."

"And you took all the trouble."

"The whole thing got me a suspension from school for two weeks."

"For that they left me alone because they were afraid when you came back that you would beat them up." Mia said now and had to grin when she remembered it. "You were lucky when I got back to school I had a plaster cast around my hand. Because one really had a jaw made of steel. A broken wrist was really not what I wanted, but what you don't do for you're little sister." it came from Yuna. "Wait a minute, we got that right? Yuna Unnie was a troublemaker at school." Gahyeon asked now and couldn't believe what she had just heard. Yuna and Mia laughed when they heard what Gahyeon was saying. "I was the exact opposite. I was the class president and I actually always followed the rules. Until the day I helped Eunji and was suspended from school. After that, most of the students were afraid of me." it came from Yuna and the others could hardly believe it. "Yuna Unnie, before I forget it, because you couldn't keep it to yourself, you'll do me a favor. After breakfast, I'll claim the favor." Mia said now and Yuna had a bad feeling.

Jiu POV

After breakfast we all followed the sisters outside. I didn't miss this sneaky grin from Mia. We went down to the beach and a speedboat was waiting by the sea. "Oh no Eunji, everything, but not that, you know, I'm scared of heights." we heard Unnie say. We saw what Mia had planned, she wanted parasailing with Unnie. While the two sisters were discussing, I looked at the others and made them understandable to follow me. We walked away from the others. "Jiu Unnie what's up?" Handong asked now. I looked at each one of them and then told them what Unnie had told me last night. And what had happened in the room earlier.

"Hyuna Sunbaenim did what?"

"No wonder Unnie is so afraid of her."

"We have to protect her from her."

"Jiu that was so cheesy of you."

"We couldn't have said it better."

"We should ask CEO-nim if we can move to the same building where Yuna Unnie lives. We can protect her better."

When I heard what Siyeon said at the end, I had to admit that she was right about this idea. "When we get back, we'll ask him." I said now and then we all heard Unnie scream. 

Yuna POV

When the speedboat ride took off and the parachute went up in the air, I couldn't help but scream. I heard Eunji laugh next to me and I didn't find it funny at all. "Eunji this is not funny. Please let's go back down." I begged her. Somehow what I said went down in the wind because Eunji didn't get what I said. The speedboat ride took half an hour. I was happy when I had solid ground under my feet again. After we were released from the parachute, I fell to my knees and tears ran down my face. I was so scared I thought I was going to die. Eunji came to me now when she saw the tears running down my face, she took me in her arms. 

"I'm sorry Unnie. I'll never force you to do this again." it came from Eunji and I slapped her shoulder. "You say that every time and every time it ends with me doing this with you." I said now and heard Eunji laugh. I now watched them playing in the water or driving the banana boat. "Yuna Unnie don't you go in the water anymore?" I heard Siyeon ask now. I looked over at her as she was sitting next to me. "I'm still thinking about going into the water again. And what about you?" I said now and saw that she was thinking about what to say.

"I can't leave you alone on the beach. Who knows who will flirt with you again." I heard her say now and just shook my head. These children are clearly too worried about me. I thought now and looked around. Then something caught my eye and I had to grin. I got up and held out my hand to Siyeon. This looked at me questioningly, but took my hand without asking. I held Siyeon by the hand and then went to the water with her. "Have you ever driven with one?" I asked her now when I looked at the jet ski. "No not yet." was Siyeon's answer and that was enough for me. I handed her a life jacket and I put on one myself. While Siyeon put on the life jacket, I sat on the jet ski. "Sit behind me and hold on tight. We'll drive a little with it." I said to her and started the jet ski. Less than two seconds later, two arms wrapped around my waist and held me tight. "Are you ready?" I asked her now and noticed how she nodded her head.

I drove slowly and with time I drove faster and faster. Siyeon's grip on my hips increased the faster I drove. One thing was certain I would have marks of her nails in my skin. A little later we got back to the beach and the others were waiting for us. Siyeon got off the jet ski and it looked like she was glad not to have to ride with me anymore. I had to smile slightly at her and then I looked at my hip and saw the marks on my skin. The marks would not be visible for long, so I didn't care. We all went back to the resort to change and then met at the restaurant a little later.

Siyeon POV

After we had all eaten, we all went for a walk on the beach. Yuna Unnie and Mia chase each other through the water. If you looked at them like this, it was hard to believe that Unnie was the older of the two. When it got dark we went back. Yuna Unnie piggybacked Mia because she was extremely tired. I smiled at the sight, but I wasn't the only one, my members smiled too. We looked at each other now and we all knew that we would protect Yuna Unnie. None of us wanted to see her so sad again. When we arrived in the lobby we saw Unnie carrying Mia to her room, followed by E:U. The others from Everglow were still with us. Aisha and the others were now looking at us and we didn't know why. "Appa seems to be herself again." Aisha said now and had to smile. "It's been a long time since Appa had so much fun." it came from Onda. None of us understood exactly what it was about. 

"We owe it all to you, Sunbaenims." Sihyeon said now. We all looked at each other now and still didn't understand what the others meant. "You have our blessings. You only have to convince Umma and Mia that you are serious about Appa." it came from Yiren and she started to laugh when she saw our shocked faces. "What we ... how we have your blessings?" it came from Jiu Unnie and I couldn't even blame her for not knowing what to say."Sunbaenims you will get, what we mean by that. See you again tomorrow morning. Good night." Aisha said now and then they all disappeared upstairs. "What was that now?" Yoohyeon asked now, but none of us had an answer. "I think you three have decided who is going to Yuna Unnie now?" Jiu Unnie asked us now. I looked at Yoohyeon and Handong and the two nodded. "I'll go to Unnie. Yoohyeon tomorrow and Handong on the last day." I said now and Jiu Unnie nodded. Then we all went upstairs, I went to my room to put on my sleeping clothes and then went to Unnie's room.

Arriving at Unnie's room I was about to knock on the door when I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around and saw Unnie approaching me. "I don't need to ask why you are here? Since one of you has slept with me the last few days, you are probably the next one." it came from Unnie and I smiled sheepishly. Unnie opened the door and I followed her into the room. "Sit down, I'm just going to change quickly and then we can lie down." she said now and then disappeared into the bathroom. I went over to the bed and got into it. It wasn't long before Yuna Unnie came back. When the bathroom door opened I saw her coming out. Unnie was wearing a black top and shorts. Upon closer inspection, I noticed the marks I had left.

"Sorry for leaving those marks on you." I said now and Unnie looked at me questioningly. She didn't understand what I meant until I pointed my finger at the marks on her hip. "It's okay, I can cover it up. I said you should hold on tight." Yuna Unnie said now. Now she also went to bed after turning off the light. "Good night Siyeon." it came from Unnie. "Good night Unnie, sleep well." I said now and then closed my eyes. A moment later I had to grin as Unnie came closer to me and put her arms around me and snuggled up to me. I put my arms around her and fell asleep a little later.

 

 

to be continued......