I wanted to apologize

7 Dreams

A/N thoughts=italic

 

 

Yuna POV

4 months have passed since the accident. I was released from the hospital just before Christmas. Christmas and New Year were a bit of a mess. Jiu and the others let me do next to nothing and insisted that I rest. It wasn't like there was nothing I could do, even if the doctor said I should take it slow. The wound hurt for the first few days, but now it rarely hurts. We were all in my parents' house. Eomma and Appa had invited us to have a barbecue. Meanwhile, Appa was in the garden preparing the grill. Eomma was in the kitchen preparing the meat and vegetables that would later end up on the grill. I was sitting on the couch, watching the others.

"Unnie how do you feel?" Eunji asked me now when she sat next to me. "It doesn't hurt as much as it did at the beginning. I'm just glad that nothing happened to Gahyeon." I said now and then looked at Eunji. She had that grin on her lips again, which I didn't like. "Don't even think of saying anything." I said now and glared at Eunji. The grin on Eunji's lips got bigger and I knew she wouldn't listen to what I said. "Unnie if I didn't know better, I'd say you like Gahyeon more than you should." it came from Eunji and I just looked at her dumbfounded.

"Yaaah how did you come up with this idea." I said now and tried to hit Eunji. She avoided me and then jumped up from the couch. "Your reaction shows me that I'm right." she said before running away from me. I followed her through the house, the others watching us just shook their heads. I was still running after Eunji until we stopped because something broke. We both looked at each other and then looked at the floor. Eomma's vase lay on the floor and it was broken into a thousand pieces. "Unnie we have to get out of here." it came from Eunji and I just nodded. 

Before we could both disappear, Eomma was behind us. "I can't believe this. Do you two actually have any idea how old this vase was? Your grandparents gave it to me for the wedding. And now it broke into a thousand pieces." Eomma said now and she was really angry. "Eomma, we're sorry." it came from me and Eunji. Eomma just looked at both of us and we knew we were in trouble. "How many times have I told both of you that you shouldn't run in the house? It's the same thing with both of you each time. Stand in the corner and raise your arms above your head. You will stand there until I tell you that you can move again and I don't want to hear anything from you. " Eomma said now.

Eunji and I did what Eomma had told us and we both stood in the corner with our arms above our heads. "It's all your fault Eunji." I said to her now. Eunji looked at me, but before she could say anything, Eomma reappeared and glared at us again. "What did I tell you? I don't want to hear anything from either of you." she said now and then went back to the kitchen. The others had fun seeing us both like that. Jiu and Jiwon even took pictures of us and uploaded them to their respective Instagram accounts. I don't know how long we both stood there, but the doorbell was our rescue. "Eomma we go to the door." I said and then pulled Eunji after me. Eomma couldn't say anything because we were both standing at the front door. When I opened the door, I looked at the two people in shock. I expected everything, but not these two.

Third Person POV

"What do you want here?" came the question from Mia. "Yuna, Eunji who is at the door?" asked Mrs. Han now when she got there. When she saw the two standing at the door, she looked at her oldest daughter and saw that she was still a little shocked. "Don't you two want to come in? Then you can tell us what you want. Eunji behave." Mrs. Han said now and let the two enter. The others came out of the living room to see what was going on. But when they saw who entered the house, they all hurried towards Yuna. "I hate to repeat myself, what do you want here, Hyuna?" Mia asked again. Hyuna ignored what Mia asked her and then looked at Yuna. "I came here because I wanted to talk to you Yuna. Can we please talk?" Hyuna said now and continued to look at Yuna. 

Yuna looked at Hyuna and then nodded. "Follow me." it came from Yuna. When Yuna wanted to go, Gahyeon held her arm. Yuna raised an eyebrow questioningly and saw Gahyeon chew nervously on her lower lip. Yuna knew immediately what was going on and then Gahyeon comfortingly over the head. "Don't worry, Gahyeon-ah. Nothing is going to happen to me. Jiu, would you please take care of Gahyeon." Yuna said to Jiu, who then nodded. Yuna now wanted to go to her room with Hyuna when she was stopped again. "Unnie I won't leave you alone with this crazy woman." Mia said now and Yuna sighed. "Eunji, this is something the two of them have to clarify among themselves. And I don't think Hyuna will do anything to her again. Trust your sister." Mrs. Han said now and Eunji then let them go. 

When the two entered Yuna's room a little later, Yuna sat on her bed and looked at Hyuna, who stopped in the middle of the room. "What did you want to talk about, Hyuna?" Yuna asked now. "I want to apologize to you, for everything I've done. I know that a simple excuse for what I did, can't make up for it. I hurt you and could even have killed you in the process." Hyuna said now and took a short break. Yuna just looked at Hyuna, she realized that it was hard for her to say all of this. "I know I owe it to you that I didn't have to go to prison." Hyuna said now and then looked at Yuna. She looked at Hyuna and didn't quite know what to say. "I ..." Yuna started, but Hyuna just shook her head. 

"You don't have to explain anything to me, your parents have already done that. After everything I've done, how can you still be so nice to me?" it came from the older one. Yuna knew that the question Hyuna had asked was justified. Yuna got up from the bed and took a few steps towards Hyuna. "I did this because you were important to me Hyuna. You are still important to me even after all this. I just didn't want you to throw away your life because of what had happened. I knew someone was worried about you and was always there for you even if you never noticed. " Yuna said now. The next moment, Yuna was sitting on the floor. Hyuna had run up to her and threw herself into her arms and both of them lost their grip. Yuna had her arms around Hyuna and she cried in her arms.

Yuna POV

I was sitting on my floor with Hyuna in my arms. I tried to calm her down. We sat on the floor for 10 minutes until Hyuna calmed down again. "Did you calm down?" I asked her now. I saw her nod her head and wipe the remaining tears from her face. "Yes, I calmed down again and I'm sorry that you ended up on the floor because of me. I actually came here not only to apologize to you, but also to your parents, your sister, Gahyeon and Jiwon." I heard Hyuna say now. She got up and then helped me to my feet. We left my room and went back to the living room. When we entered it was empty and we heard noise from the garden. We both looked at each other and then went outside into the garden. Dawn was talking to my parents and Eunji. But when the others saw us coming closer, Jiwon and Gahyeon were the first to approach us. "Are you okay, Unnie?" Gahyeon asked me and I could understand that she was so worried. I smiled and then her head reassuringly. "Jagiya she didn't hurt you, did she?" it came from Jiwon. I looked at Hyuna now and I saw that she was sorry. 

"Jiwon, Gahyeon, I want to apologize to both of you for what I did. I know I went too far with what I did. I was jealous and bite that Yuna was mine. I didn't just hurt her with it, but also to the others who were close to her. I do not ask for your forgiveness, you should only know that I am truly sorry. " Hyuna said now and I could see that the two of them didn't know how to react.  Before I could say anything, the others came over. Eunji pulled me protectively behind her as she still didn't trust Hyuna. "Eunji-ah, she just apologized to me. Please behave." I said to her now and held onto her as a precaution. Eomma and Appa were also standing next to Eunji and just looked at Hyuna. Dawn stood next to Hyuna and put an arm around her. "Mr. and Mrs. Han, Eunji, I would like to apologize for what I did. I know they told me then that I should take care of your daughter and not hurt her. I broke my promise and I have hurt her, not only did I hurt her once but twice.  Eunji I know if it wasn't for your sister holding you tight, you would have hit me again. I wouldn't even have resented you if you hit me again. Since I didn't deserve it any other way. I came here to apologize. I won't get too close to you anymore Yuna "it came from Hyuna and I just looked at her. 

"Hyuna we told you 4 months ago that you don't need to apologize to us. It was important to us that you apologize to Yuna and Gahyeon for what had happened. And as I know Yuna, she forgave you what happened. " Eomma said and smiled at Hyuna. Hyuna didn't know what to say and then looked down. I had to smile when I saw this and then I noticed that Eunji was trying to get out of my grip. "Yaah Unnie why are you forgiving her? After everything she did? I could have lost you." Eunji said to me now. Before I could say anything to Eunji, Jiwon had hit her on the head. "Eunji, you know exactly how your sister is. The fact that she can forgive Hyuna after everything that has happened only shows that she has a big heart. Of course I can't forgive her yet, but I can give her a chance and she can show me that she has changed. " it came from Jiwon and I saw Hyuna looking up again when she heard this. "Ok, I agree with Jiwon. I'll give you a chance, but should you not be able to show me that you have changed, you will never let yourself be seen near Unnie again." Eunji said now and I pinched her ribs. Eunji now rubbed the place where I pinched after I let go of her.

Third Person POV 

Hyuna didn't know what to say because she hadn't expected to be given another chance. "I don't know what to say, but I'm giving you my word that I've changed." it came from Hyuna. Yuna looked at Dawn now, he looked at her questioningly and then saw the grin on Yuna's lips. "I see you've finally told her how you feel about her, Dawn. Congratulations." Yuna said now. Dawn looked to the side, embarrassed. They all talked a little longer before Dawn and Hyuna left.

 It wasn't long before the meat and vegetables were ready, after both were finished, they all ate and talked further. Yuna was talking to her parents, so she didn't see the looks Jiu and the others gave her. Mia and E:U noticed these looks. "Sunbaenims I want to ask you a question." Mia said now. Jiu and the others now looked at Mia and wondered what she wanted to ask her now. "What do you want to ask us?" Yoohyeon asked now. "I'll get straight to the point. You all love my sister more than just a good friend or a manager. Am I right?" it came from Mia and she looked at each of her sunbaenims. "I have to agree with Eunji. I've noticed more than once how you look at Unnie." said E:U now. Jiu and the others looked at each other because they hadn't expected to be noticed. "Mia is right about what she said." Sua said now and then you could see Mia and E:U grinning. 

"Show us that you are serious, about Yuna Unnie. And I will not try to stop you, but you know that Unnie is stupid when it comes to such things. If you don't fall into the house with the door, she will never notice. " it came from Mia now. "What am I not aware of?" asked Yuna now, who was coming closer. Mia had to laugh now that her sister had only heard the last sentence that she had said. "Yaah Eunji stop laughing. Tell me what I can't get?" it came from Yuna. Now the others started laughing and Yuna pouted because nobody wanted to answer her. Jiu and the others were determined to show Mia and E:U how serious they were about Yuna. 

 

 

to be continued...... 

 

A/N: Sorry to keep you waiting so long. Maybe I'll write 8 or 9 more chapters, then the story will come to an end. I hope you all stay until the end.