Day 3 in Bali

7 Dreams

A/N thoughts=italic

Today is a double update

And it is a very short chapter

 

Yuna POV

When I woke up the next morning, I was still feeling sick and had a headache. "No more sun for me at the moment. I can be glad that I don't have a sunburn." I murmured now and hurried to the bathroom the next second. I leaned over the toilet again and vomited again. When I was sure that I no longer had to throw up, I went over to the sink. I rinsed my mouth out and then braced myself on the sink. I looked in the mirror and saw that the cold sweat ran down my forehead. "I look like , but that's exactly how I feel." I mumbled now and washed the cold sweat from my face. I slowly went back to my room and found that I was alone again. Sua seemed to have gone to the others. I sat down on the bed and saw a glass of water and pills for nausea and headache on the bedside table. And there was a note next to the glass.

'Good morning Unnie. I didn't want to wake you when I saw how peaceful you slept. I hope you are a little better. As a precaution, I put a glass of water and some pills on your bedside table. If you need anything else, write to me or the others.
                                           Love you, Bora'

When I read the note I had to smile. She really thought of everything. I thought and then took the pills. Then I lay down carefully and fell asleep again immediately. 

Third Person POV

Half an hour later the room door opened and someone entered the room. The person now went to the bed and saw that Yuna was sleeping. The person watched Yuna a few minutes before leaving the room and walking back to the others. "Mia how is your sister doing?" Jiu asked when she saw Mia coming again. "She seems to have been awake for a moment. Unnie seems to have taken the pills and then lay down again. She should be better in the morning." Mia said now and sat at the table with the others. They actually wanted to spend time with Yuna and Ailee as she flew back to Seoul in the evening.

Yuna POV

When I woke up later, I was no longer alone in my room. "Yuna Unnie how are you feeling?" I heard Dami ask now. I tried to sit up a little, but I couldn't and Dami had to help me. "If it weren't for the headache and the nausea, I would be much better. What time is it?" I said now and closed my eyes for a moment. "It's half past nine. Ailee Unnie flew back an hour ago. She said we should tell you when you get back, you two should meet. And she wishes you a speedy recovery." I heard Dami say now and I groaned. Today of all days I had to get sick, I would have loved to accompany her to the airport and say goodbye to her.

I now noticed how the bed on my side gave way a little and then I felt something lying on my legs. When I opened my eyes again I saw Dami sitting next to me and she had put a tablet with a plate on my lap. "We made you a porridge soup. You have to eat something because you've only slept all day." it came from Dami and I just nodded. If I was honest, I wasn't very hungry and I wanted to go on sleeping. It is almost as if Dami knew what was going through my head, because the next moment she held the spoon to my lips. "I'm not asking you to eat everything, but at least a little." Dami said now and I opened my mouth and let her feed me. 

After eating more than half, Dami set the tray with the plate aside. Then she handed me the glass of water and tablets, which I took before going to sleep. Dami now helped me to lie down properly. "Thanks for the help and for feeding me." it came from me and I blushed. Dami who saw this had to smile. Now I saw her go to the door and then turn off the lights. Then she came back to the bed and lay down next to me. I looked at her questioningly and didn't understand why only three of them had to sleep with me. I've been sleeping alone in my bed for so long that it's unusual for me to share it with someone again. "Don't worry, I don't bite. Unless you want me to bite you." it came from Dami and my face turned as red as a tomato. I buried my face in my hands and heard Dami laughing. "I won't do anything, Unnie. I'll only stay here, if you have to throw up again or if you need anything else to help." Dami said now and I looked over my fingers and then nodded. It didn't take me long to go back to sleep. I just hope that I would be better tomorrow. 

 

 

to be continued......